_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686637 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22935 on: January 15, 2014, 03:13:47 pm »

((Seeing as Charles is a Speech-Charisma character, I'll have him stay in the Sword and possibly try and demoralize them by radio or something.))

((Could you please repost this in the combat thread? That'll make it easier later on when we need to organize everybody.

Also, you sure you want to stay on the Sword? Cause I could always put you on a defense team with another player character so you wouldn't be alone, so to speak; Not saying you have to, just pointing out the option.))
((Maybe, I'll consider it, but seeing as Charles' rifle fires ClF3 and he is entirely able to roll a one unless he uses a dynamic bonus, limiting him to attack every two turns, his partner would probably have to be competent enough to do it alone anyway.))

((Indeed, but you'd get experience (level-up) from it, maybe a bit payment. And an extra gun is an extra gun. Besides, you'll get npcs to help you, you won't have to do it alone. But if you don't want, don't feel pressured, just presenting the option really. Would hate you to opt out now, but regret it later and not be part of the action. Do whatever feels best for your character.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22936 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »

((Seeing as Charles is a Speech-Charisma character, I'll have him stay in the Sword and possibly try and demoralize them by radio or something.))

((Could you please repost this in the combat thread? That'll make it easier later on when we need to organize everybody.

Also, you sure you want to stay on the Sword? Cause I could always put you on a defense team with another player character so you wouldn't be alone, so to speak; Not saying you have to, just pointing out the option.))
((Maybe, I'll consider it, but seeing as Charles' rifle fires ClF3 and he is entirely able to roll a one unless he uses a dynamic bonus, limiting him to attack every two turns, his partner would probably have to be competent enough to do it alone anyway.))

((Indeed, but you'd get experience (level-up) from it, maybe a bit payment. And an extra gun is an extra gun. Besides, you'll get npcs to help you, you won't have to do it alone. But if you don't want, don't feel pressured, just presenting the option really. Would hate you to opt out now, but regret it later and not be part of the action. Do whatever feels best for your character.))
((Ah screw it, sure why not? Fair warning though, if he's about to perma-die I'll have him try and summon the sheep and viscera-man.))
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:24:19 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #22937 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:29 pm »

""can a mark suit make out here yet..... .... cause I can't ..... take much more
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN (well roll) towards the end room pop hatch then pass out or something
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22938 on: January 15, 2014, 03:49:29 pm »

Lars bows to the assembled civilians.  "Hear ye the words of Charles, who speaks for the ARM!"

Support the efforts of the diplomat.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22939 on: January 15, 2014, 05:12:12 pm »

"Ah... Damn it."
Go to the stash. Get a drink. Moderate self.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22940 on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:11 pm »

buy kinetic amp and gauss rifle
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22941 on: January 15, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »

"Ah... Damn it."
Go to the stash. Get a drink. Moderate self.

May walks to the bar(?).

"Oh hi Thomas!"

Be moral-support girlfriend to the toughened fighter-soldier guy, just like in the movies. 
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #22942 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:56 pm »

Steve Saint follows Marcius to the Armory, and smiles upon spotting Steve.  He offers to shake Steve's good hand

"Hello there, mind if I ask who you are?  I'm Steve."

Steve Saint then buys a Sub-Exoskeleton Model C "Confidence", for two tokens.  Saint also wants to know if the GM is willing to let him hold a conversation with Steve.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #22943 on: January 15, 2014, 11:07:35 pm »

((I think Steve (or, at least, his physical avatar for the moment) is still sitting in the conference room.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22944 on: January 16, 2014, 12:24:33 am »

Walk into the armory and ask the armory master on weapon choices.
((Weapon choice tips for a noob? Can we salvage enemy weapons? 5 tokens can't buy much and I only have skills in auxiliary.))
((I can't help but want to dual-wield a monosword and a handlaser while wearing a Sub-Exo C.))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:53:55 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22945 on: January 16, 2014, 01:04:39 am »

((Enemy gear has fail-safes in them. They are locked to a certain soldier, and if said soldiers life signs cease, charges in the gear activates and slags it. This means weapons, armor, ammo, anything worth looting off the body. You can still loot it, it'll just be useless. I'd reccomend getting a Civic defenders longcoat. Morul had one, and it stopped several gauss rounds from near point-blank range. My ribs were still fucked, but hey, I didn't look like a sieve.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22946 on: January 16, 2014, 01:12:53 am »

((How much is that? Trying to economise here, and I kinda want a sword.))
((Also, what are we fighting? I'm not grabbing a flamethrower against something made of metal.))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 01:16:28 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22947 on: January 16, 2014, 02:11:24 am »

((How much is that? Trying to economise here, and I kinda want a sword.))
((Also, what are we fighting? I'm not grabbing a flamethrower against something made of metal.))
((Mostly humanlike, mostly intelligent, mostly soldiers. Mostly. You should probably grab a Mark 2 as your starting gear though. Simus is a walking armory and can likely lend you a weapon, or Steve might add a little misson budget to cover newcomers' needs, but if you're going to fight on an enemy spaceship where a hull breach or an open airlock means rapid exposure to vacuum, you want to have a suit that does its level best to keep itself sealed. Even if it does do so by discarding some of your limbs.

The latter consideration also precludes using a flamethrower as a primary weapon.))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:13:20 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22948 on: January 16, 2014, 02:24:21 am »

((Id suggest a sub model exoskeleton and a lead pipe.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22949 on: January 16, 2014, 03:53:05 am »

((Can we make more tokens somehow?))
Buy a Mark 2 from the armory via Steve. Ask either Steve or Simus for a weapon (or tokens to buy a weapon.)
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 ... 2101