_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5723085 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23550 on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:49 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23551 on: February 02, 2014, 02:09:17 pm »

Spoiler: OOC bullcrap (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Jim to Miyamoto
Need your help resolving an argument. 'Friendly' fire broke out over the validity of a tank that was made without authorization to help with the planet's defenses. I told the guy he's to contact you about it and convince you the machine is worth keeping. I want you to assess it and what he has to say about it and see if it's worth the trouble that's been caused so far. Let me know what you decide.

Thanks.

Quote from: Message back to Jim
Oh god, I already feared that explosion wouldn't just be an industrial accident. Why can't big explosions ever just be an accident around here?

Anyways, I'll look into it once he has messaged me and I have some time. Once I've decided on it, I'll let you know.

You know, we all really have better things to do, don't you think? It's like some people are forgetting that in just a year it'll be raining death from above in here.

Miyamoto out.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23552 on: February 02, 2014, 02:11:41 pm »

Spoiler: More Interesting OOC (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23553 on: February 02, 2014, 02:16:37 pm »

Quote from: Jim to Miyamoto
Yeah, I know. It seems like people have completely forgotten we're a military organization now, with ranks and authority, and that we're organized this way so we'll have a fighting chance when the UWM pushes back. Anyway, I'll let you get back to work; I've got some of my own to do anyway. I need to talk to Simus about the other part of this incident.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23554 on: February 02, 2014, 02:30:52 pm »

((Noted.
Say, should our characters have an "Inventory" or "Notable Accomplishments in the HMRC" or "History" section?))

((Darn, forgot to respond to this: but yes, you could certainly have that. If you need a template for your character page, you could take a look at Miya's page, I added some stuff for him already. When editing pages like these, try to stick to the existing format if you can, gives the whole wiki a more coherent look. But if you want to add some info on Grate that doesn't have a 'category' yet, go ahead.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23555 on: February 02, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »

((Noted.
Say, should our characters have an "Inventory" or "Notable Accomplishments in the HMRC" or "History" section?))

((Darn, forgot to respond to this: but yes, you could certainly have that. If you need a template for your character page, you could take a look at Miya's page, I added some stuff for him already. When editing pages like these, try to stick to the existing format if you can, gives the whole wiki a more coherent look. But if you want to add some info on Grate that doesn't have a 'category' yet, go ahead.))

((Tell me, am I the only one going back to my initial character post to put it on the wiki and going, "What the heck was I thinking?"))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23556 on: February 02, 2014, 05:52:55 pm »

((Oh hey people actually care about OOC now!
Wow..that really brightens my heart. Thanks guys for caring out loud. I'm biased and have been biased when I say this due to recent events.

This, however, is just a matter due to those who have lacking self control in arguments. :/

I'm also further backing This.))

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly
Hi Jim.
It's nice to..see you again. It feels like only a moment ago, but actually it was days and weeks.
:)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23557 on: February 02, 2014, 06:03:17 pm »

((Oh hey people actually care about OOC now!
Wow..that really brightens my heart. Thanks guys for caring out loud. I'm biased and have been biased when I say this due to recent events.

This, however, is just a matter due to those who have lacking self control in arguments. :/

I'm also further backing This.))
((...A little late to the party.
And while you're here, I'll repost something...))
Quote from: Grate -> Ms. Feyri
Dear Ms. Feyri,
I'm glad you're alive and okay.
Love,
Grate
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23558 on: February 02, 2014, 06:30:06 pm »

"Hey Erin. Try the Fission Instigator."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23559 on: February 02, 2014, 07:57:07 pm »

((Thanks for the repost! :D))

Dear Mrs. Feyri,
Love,
Grate
Feyri stared at her wristpad for quite a long time-seconds more than she usually did, judging by the synthflesh lighting...
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Grate
GRATE :D :)
You're alive! I mean..well, I've heard that you.
Um. Died. A while back. As in, -died- without being able to come back.
How're you doing? What happened since our last defense mission? Why did you disappear? How have you been lately?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23560 on: February 02, 2014, 08:21:50 pm »

"Rejected my proposal you say? how interesting that you would say that considering it was Simus who proposed replacing the weapon and i who accepted the necessity of the situation. I even let her have complete control over the resource cost of the replacement weapon but she had to go all batshit insane about things and have me electrocuted because i told her to go fetch it.

This isnt about the validity of the tank, it has been about Simus actions in regards to the situation.

As for sabotaging the repairs... i thought you knew me better than that, im not gonna intentionally sabotage something that would risk everyone lives, including my own, and the future of steves rebellion just to get back at one person... There are much more effective and efficient ways of completing that task.

The real irony here is that if Simus had simply said "That guns too expensive, replace it please" right at the start id have accepted it instantly, or if she had refrained from electrocuting me out of hand once we had agreed the cannon must be replaced we wouldnt be in this situation, but alas she had to constantly demand unquestioning total obedience and resort to threats and electrocution because she wasnt getting her way in the exact manner she desired.

Now please excuse me, i have a nurse to flag down and a message to write.

flag down a nurse, get roboguts.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23561 on: February 02, 2014, 08:30:08 pm »

((Thanks for the repost! :D))
((No problem.))

Dear Mrs. Feyri,
Love,
Grate
Feyri stared at her wristpad for quite a long time-seconds more than she usually did, judging by the synthflesh lighting...
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Grate
GRATE :D :)
You're alive! I mean..well, I've heard that you.
Um. Died. A while back. As in, -died- without being able to come back.
How're you doing? What happened since our last defense mission? Why did you disappear? How have you been lately?
Miss Feyri didn't know?
Obviously not.
It should be clear!
Shut up.
Well, she knows now.
But she didn't! That was the question.
This is getting annoying.

Quote from: Grate -> Ms Feyri
Dear Miss Feyri,
I don't know how I came back.
I helped repair the ship, fixing a reactor and cleaning one of the fans. Then I found a couple anomalies and came back. Then I played VR. Now I'm in the infirmary because Miss Simus wanted everyone there for an important meeting thing.
I didn't mean to disappear, I just hadn't realized you didn't know I was alive.
I've been fine. A little busy.
Love,
Grate
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23562 on: February 02, 2014, 10:30:44 pm »

((Tell me, am I the only one going back to my initial character post to put it on the wiki and going, "What the heck was I thinking?"))

((I had a different problem- I made Lars with a reasonably formed, but not complete or documented, mental picture of how his god acted.  Then I screwed around in VR for far too long and forgot most of it.  That (plus some opportune incidents) lead to his conversion to Steveism.  He's since become convinced that the Gazer was just Steve in another form.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23563 on: February 02, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »

Thomas wakes back up and flags down a nurse.
"How badly did I mess myself up?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23564 on: February 03, 2014, 12:58:42 am »

Dear Miss Feyri,
I don't know how I came back.
I helped repair the ship, fixing a reactor and cleaning one of the fans. Then I found a couple anomalies and came back. Then I played VR. Now I'm in the infirmary because Miss Simus wanted everyone there for an important meeting thing.
I didn't mean to disappear, I just hadn't realized you didn't know I was alive.
I've been fine. A little busy.
Love,
Grate

Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Re: Coming Back?!
But...I heard you played will pills. Last thing I heard was that you got squished under a rock and-did that really happen? Because I'm really going to get mad at Stacy about that. And when I say pills (I can't find the delete option ok?) I mean that didn't you have something that dispensed those...things?

And and. Wait, Infirmary? Thanks!

OK to the Infirmary!...Bleh. Many posts. :I
Pages: 1 ... 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 ... 2101