_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1572 1573 [1574] 1575 1576 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729803 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23595 on: February 03, 2014, 11:04:57 pm »

Quote from: >Simus
I am interested on staying on Hephaestus, I will see you soon

Quote from: >All
Selling magic space bracelet for three token or best offer, seems to be incompatible with robotics, message me
move to briefing room
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:09:38 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23596 on: February 03, 2014, 11:14:37 pm »

Jim heads to the meeting room early, as proposed.

"Right, we might as well get this out of the way. What's your side of the story?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23597 on: February 03, 2014, 11:15:41 pm »

Quote from: Grate -> Mr...Corsair's Character
Dear Mister [Insert Name Here],
What does it do?
Sincerely,
Grate
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23598 on: February 03, 2014, 11:44:54 pm »

Quote from: Grate -> Mr...Corsair's Character
Dear Mister [Insert Name Here],
What does it do?
Sincerely,
Grate
Quote from: >Grate
I believe it is some sort defensive or support device most likely and a weapon least likely, are you interested
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23599 on: February 03, 2014, 11:59:23 pm »

Quote from: Grate -> Mr. Why Didn't You Tell Me His Name
Dead Mister [Insert Name Here],
I would feel safer if I knew what it did first.
Sincerely,
Grate
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23600 on: February 04, 2014, 12:29:10 am »

My side of the story. Easier to relate the whole mission to you. In the interest of expediency, I'll give you my logs of the mission and only go over the important parts now. You can review the whole thing. Note that since I was in the Aurora anomaly most of the time, my logs might not be the only ones you want, I suggest asking Anton for his as well.

Suffice it to say, I had given, and everyone had received - either through me or Anton, who I had placed in charge of salvage operations, a general order: No salvage is to be taken for personal use, it is all either to be reused in the rebuilding efforts or recycled. A fully legitimate order, and one repeated multiple times during the operation. At this point, I enter the anomaly and lose contact for an extended period. I later exit the anomaly and notice a message Auron had sent to everyone: "To all technically minded personnel, I am currently building a 'Giant Robot' over by the ruined command center and I would like to kindly ask for your assistance, any contributions to its construction would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Auron." I asked Anton if this project was authorized by him, and was informed that it was not, and that Anton warned Auron that doing said project would result in consequences, namely, a pay dock. I ordered Auron to cease all work while I went to him to inspect what he had done, and additionally to explain why I should allow him to continue. he attempted to bluff me off, and informed me that his project was complete and now creating movement algorithms. I go to him to find a hexapedal vehicle that has a cannon, purchased using the defense resource budget, that would fire shells the size of Grate. It is during my transit to find this that he starts going on about how I had no authority over him, that he only answers to Steve. I order him to take the cannon off, he refuses. We argue for a few moments, and he relents to, "I'll return this weapon when and if I find an acceptable replacement", this after stating, "The algorithms used to teach it to walk haven't been running long and removing it during the learning process will cause issues later on due to the altered weight distribution profile especially if it is not replaced immediately." During this whole time, he continues to deny my position as a commanding officer above him, and claiming that everything he had done, including being a part of the initial team, was voluntary. It is at this point I request Steve affirm that I am Auron's commander, though I leave the option of a shock up to him if he wants to instill his point. Steve, indeed, shocked Auron, a bit more than needed. It is immediately after that Auron, still lying on the ground, raises his arm, which has - or had, a weapon mounted below it, and points said weapon directly at my braincase. I see him do this, and move out of the way, just before he fires, and his miss hits a volatiles tank. The tank detonated, and I got hit with a car-sized piece of shrapnel, bending or breaking every bone in my body and shredding my musculature. After this, I lose consciousness and wake up back in the infirmary, being repaired.

Anything else?

Transfer logs of the Survey and Salvage mission to Jim.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:38:50 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23601 on: February 04, 2014, 01:17:35 am »

"That's about what I figured, and you were completely in the right. Until you decided you were going to kill him while he was in medbay instead of reporting his actions to me. After you argued with him about the chain of command, and given your nature in general, I thought you would know better." Jim sighed. "So. Mind telling me why you thought you could go vigilante, and what your eventual plan was, instead of telling me so I could assess the situation? Because now it's complicated, and I don't like complicated."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23602 on: February 04, 2014, 02:32:07 am »

From here
((...Do I get to level up? On that note, where may I find my stats? x_x))

As Jim conversed with the rest-the latter of which being somehow a haze in Feyri's memory-the mercenary moved over to Grate and clasped his shoulder with her hand, analyzing if that was really Grate...the texture or feel of his shoulder, anyway.

"I'd like the truth, mister. What happened before? Why the numerous stories of you in absentia?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23603 on: February 04, 2014, 02:40:20 am »

((@Tiruin: I believe you and Jim should do a level up.))
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt
((Edit: There's also this: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Feyri_Nirel ))

Walk up to Nyars and do the following:
"Hey there. I heard you sell some interesting items. I was wondering if you had something... special." *wink*
If he doesn't understand what I mean by that:
"You know. Something you don't show to just anybody. Maybe something a bit larger than the things you have over here."
If he still doesn't get it:
"Perhaps a big red one? Something with a bit of an extra kick in it? I could pay good tokens for something like that..."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:45:21 am by Parisbre56 »

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23604 on: February 04, 2014, 04:17:46 am »

( ) "I love the future." Erin sighs contentedly under the warm scalding glow of the short-lived artificial sun, having saved the Fusion Instigator (the best) for last. She was going to have a lot of fun with these.

A short while later...

( ︿) "Of course it didn't work, dummkopf, the coils are charging the air around the gauntlets, not the gauntlets themselves. Even if they were, the recoil from the amplifier would just tear them right off; we'd be better off just hooking a big-ass battery to them.

( 3) "I-I know that, but it looked cooler that way! That's what testing is for: First you make it look awesome, then you make it work properly! Besides, it's not like your idea was much better; who wants a face full of backblast every time they hit someone?"

( ︿) "That depends entirely on the angle of the punch. Besides, anybody who's going to actually be using these are going to be wearing some sort of battlesuit, so it's not like it would even affect them."

Erin mulled over the results of the latest experiments as her clones bickered. The battery would be happening anyway; the unified weapons system she'd been planning would require one; or, more accurately, a generator. She'd had a few new ideas, though...
( ) "The ballast hits the amplifier and produces a small shockwave, tripping the impact switch for the gun whether or not you actually hit something, right? So if you whiff a swing, it still fires and throws you even further off balance. But if you turn the gun around..."

-Add spikes to the knuckles for fear, respect, and punchiness.
-Remove the coils entirely; connect the power source to a high-amperage transformer that's in turn connected to a highly-conductive coating on the gauntlets- see how this affects performance.
-Turn the gun around so it's facing forward, and load it with gunpowder-primed redshot charges. Try punching the air to shoot at things!
-Install switches to toggle the shock and shooting functions on and off individually, and ensure there's an on/off switch for the gauntlets as a whole.

( 3) "Hey, Steve, you can hear me in here, right? So, if the VR can summon clones of people, that means you've essentially got everyone braintaped, right?"

Between tests, conjure up a computer and investigate:
-How much storage space would a braintape require?
-The possibility of constructing or obtaining a black box-protected storage device on which to back up this data external to the ship's system.
-The possibility of constructing or otherwise obtaining a synthetic brain that could adapt to and run the braintape like an organic brain.

-See if archives of previous HMRC deployments are accessible; if so, look up the one related to my own downfall- I'm curious as to what happened to the ol' doom fortress in the aftermath, who exactly it was who kicked my ass, and if any of them are still kicking around- or, if not, how they kicked the bucket.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23605 on: February 04, 2014, 06:58:35 am »

"That's about what I figured, and you were completely in the right. Until you decided you were going to kill him while he was in medbay instead of reporting his actions to me. After you argued with him about the chain of command, and given your nature in general, I thought you would know better." Jim sighed. "So. Mind telling me why you thought you could go vigilante, and what your eventual plan was, instead of telling me so I could assess the situation? Because now it's complicated, and I don't like complicated."

I don't think it's usual, in a military command, for officers above other officers to deal with disciplinary issues the lower-ranking officer has with those under their command. And I'm not sure if you outrank me, anyways, while we're both on the Sword, it's gotten a bit unclear. Even still, I respect your opinion, and if Steve says you do outrank me on the Sword, then that is that.

As to why I 'killed' him, I didn't want him awoken before I had the chance to consider how I was to punish him for attempting to kill me, permanently. Yes, I disconnected his life support - but I had asked The Doctor along for the reason that I didn't want him dead, actually. Really, I don't believe I could have put him into a chemical coma or some other kind of sedation on my own, anyways, and I wanted him to know it was me. I was considering impulse-reduction drug therapy, but The Doctor has convinced me that it is not an easy way to go about things. He's not worth the bother. He'll get off with having to regrow what he lost, instead of getting cybernetics, if The Doctor fulfills my request, and with being now unwelcome on Hephaestus. You can reverse the former, if you so desire.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23606 on: February 04, 2014, 10:57:39 am »

"Given that the only people on my level of command are Miyamoto and Milno, then yes, I do outrank you - here and on the planet. And Steve gave me this position solely because he trusted me to hold the team together and because I was the only person willing to police us. Think about it. If Miyamoto was chosen for his tactical abilities and Milno for his ruthlessness, why would he need me, if not to cover these very situations?" Jim shook his head. "Regardless, I'm not going to pull rank on you. Much. Fact remains that Auron is under the impression you tried to murder him, and even if you didn't you still went vigilante."

He thought for a moment. "I can't keep him off Hephaestus permanently. When the UWM hits we'll need every person available for any role. I can, however, make sure he leaves on the Sword when we go. And I want both of you to stay away from each other for the moment. As for the tank that started this whole mess, I've asked Miyamoto to evaluate whether or not it's worth the trouble, so the final decision is in his hands on that." Jim scratched at his orbital ridge. "Anyway, Auron said he wasn't aiming to kill, and Steve said that his biofeedback points toward Auron telling the truth about it. He's being punished for his actions regardless. Fair being fair, I have to do the same to you since even if you weren't trying to kill him, to all outside appearances, you were. So...  no Tinker for the next five days."

Jim laughed to himself. "If I was feeling really evil I'd tell Flint you were considering his advances, so be grateful you're getting off light. Anyway, that's the deal. His creation is up to Miyamoto, he's confined to the Sword for the next day or two, and he's to stay away from you. You don't get Tinker, the decision on that mech is up to Miyamoto, and you're to stay away from him. That's how things are going to shake down. Is that fair to you?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23607 on: February 04, 2014, 12:37:06 pm »

"I'd like the truth, mister. What happened before? Why the numerous stories of you in absentia?"
"Huh?"

Jim laughed to himself. "If I was feeling really evil I'd tell Flint you were considering his advances, so be grateful you're getting off light."
((I like this punishment. If only more leaders would come up with stuff like that.))
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23608 on: February 04, 2014, 12:53:14 pm »

((Meant heavy as in well armoured. derp :o))
Modify tinker search terms to well armoured vehicles able to be constructed.

Ground, air, water or space vehicles?  Because you're gonna get tons of space ships and armored tanks and apcs and rolling bunkers and carrier subs and blah blah blah.

That book seems highly interesting. Read up on it. Read the book itself.

Also, read up on other declassified technological and scientific projects of the UWM and pre-UWM as well.

Try this again, but don't space out this time around! Or assume that I did this and get even more information, yes! The book in question being the one with the Arbiter of Peace running quote in it, by the way.

The book itself is one that talks about weapon development in the days of the altered wars. Unfortunately you can't find anything more then that excerpt online. Though you can buy the e-book from one website...too bad you have no money.

>I WANNA SEE DA PEOPLE!
DA PEOPLE WE'RE FIGHTIN FOAH!

...I'm assuming there are some people other than us left not-dead on this forsaken planet? Find 'em.
You mean the terrified, injured refugees of the building we just sorta blew up? They're in the infirmary, mostly, having the situation explained to them by people with more tact then our diplomats.
"Bah."
Just go and burn stuff with 1-foot spheres as it pops out, no matter what it looks like. Even if it's my own face. Heck, especially then.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
[exo:2+1]
You lightly warm up a cardboard civilian. Luckily, it doesn't count this against you.

NEXT PART

You walk out of the hall and into a large room. Man in normal military clothing appears a good 50 feet from you and charges at you, knife in hand.

The video panels display the phrase "DISARM!"

Never mind.

Go to the VR. Select tinker.

Trying to make a wrist mounted grappling hook/harpoon/kinetic amp gun.

Start with a forearm mounted crossbow, made of that electroreactive metal.
Make a back-mounted spool of thin, light, strong cord. Attach an electric motor, battery, and generator.
Run a flexible tube from the back mounted spool, down the arm, to the crossbow. Coat the inside of the tube with teflon (Or whatever future low friction material is available) to make the tube nearly frictionless.
Use the same glove as the hand laser to control it. (I assume this system will allow for multiple gestures for different things).

See if can fire and retract a grappling hook.

Forgot this.

I feel like this was done before....

Anyways, if all you're looking for is a wrist mounted grappling hook thing, you could just buy one of those. It's simple enough. Then stick alternate ends on it for stabbing or kinetic amping.

((cheeky, PW))

Restart VR defence course. Do the same as last time, but this time while running sideways. If running proves ineffective, restart course again, but attempt to raise part of the floor with my Mass amp to make cover, take cover, and then Pulse to destroy the lasers
[exo:2+2]
[dex:4]
You run to the side, moving in a serpentine fashion as you fire pulses of condensed physical force into the lasers. This proves to be effective; smashing the lasers and leaving you  unmurdered.

The chamber beeps and more panels open, this time revealing what look like gauss cannons.

((Piecewise, you missed my action to flag down a nurse and get roboguts/robospine surgery after Jim pulled me out of my chemical coma.))

be part robot, get discharged from the infirmary. Recover my gear and have repair bots repair my exosuit.

((Im really gonna miss those bots once we leave haphaestus, they are so damn useful.))
There are still orders out against reviving you though. Jim took you out of your chemical coma without permission from anyone. A nurse would probably just put you back in it.

Though...maybe if you could find someone to do the medical work for you, they could get you back on your feet using the infirmary's materials and tools.

Dynamic AUX bonus:+/-1

Charge a higher bonus by trying to make some very minor movements through commands with the wristpad.  Can I lock joints?  Can I tell a finger/elbow to curl?

Also, how hacky am I having to be to do such things- is there any framework in place for controlling an exosuit through remote commands, or am I having to hack the control computer?

Also Also, amble over to the briefing room upon getting Simus' message.  Greet the most sane person I see.

((Yeah, I know it's an experimental design by the guy.  When he designed it he said he was just cutting down on the framework, so I assume the computer is the same as any other exoskeleton.))

You can lock the joints and tell certain parts to move, but keep in mind it won't work without you in it.

You go over to the infirmary and talk to simus, I assume.

Jim heads to the meeting room early, as proposed.

"Right, we might as well get this out of the way. What's your side of the story?"
I'm so tempted to have you fail this action for no reason, but I won't.

My side of the story. Easier to relate the whole mission to you. In the interest of expediency, I'll give you my logs of the mission and only go over the important parts now. You can review the whole thing. Note that since I was in the Aurora anomaly most of the time, my logs might not be the only ones you want, I suggest asking Anton for his as well.

Suffice it to say, I had given, and everyone had received - either through me or Anton, who I had placed in charge of salvage operations, a general order: No salvage is to be taken for personal use, it is all either to be reused in the rebuilding efforts or recycled. A fully legitimate order, and one repeated multiple times during the operation. At this point, I enter the anomaly and lose contact for an extended period. I later exit the anomaly and notice a message Auron had sent to everyone: "To all technically minded personnel, I am currently building a 'Giant Robot' over by the ruined command center and I would like to kindly ask for your assistance, any contributions to its construction would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Auron." I asked Anton if this project was authorized by him, and was informed that it was not, and that Anton warned Auron that doing said project would result in consequences, namely, a pay dock. I ordered Auron to cease all work while I went to him to inspect what he had done, and additionally to explain why I should allow him to continue. he attempted to bluff me off, and informed me that his project was complete and now creating movement algorithms. I go to him to find a hexapedal vehicle that has a cannon, purchased using the defense resource budget, that would fire shells the size of Grate. It is during my transit to find this that he starts going on about how I had no authority over him, that he only answers to Steve. I order him to take the cannon off, he refuses. We argue for a few moments, and he relents to, "I'll return this weapon when and if I find an acceptable replacement", this after stating, "The algorithms used to teach it to walk haven't been running long and removing it during the learning process will cause issues later on due to the altered weight distribution profile especially if it is not replaced immediately." During this whole time, he continues to deny my position as a commanding officer above him, and claiming that everything he had done, including being a part of the initial team, was voluntary. It is at this point I request Steve affirm that I am Auron's commander, though I leave the option of a shock up to him if he wants to instill his point. Steve, indeed, shocked Auron, a bit more than needed. It is immediately after that Auron, still lying on the ground, raises his arm, which has - or had, a weapon mounted below it, and points said weapon directly at my braincase. I see him do this, and move out of the way, just before he fires, and his miss hits a volatiles tank. The tank detonated, and I got hit with a car-sized piece of shrapnel, bending or breaking every bone in my body and shredding my musculature. After this, I lose consciousness and wake up back in the infirmary, being repaired.

Anything else?

Transfer logs of the Survey and Salvage mission to Jim.
Transferred.
From here
((...Do I get to level up? On that note, where may I find my stats? x_x))

As Jim conversed with the rest-the latter of which being somehow a haze in Feyri's memory-the mercenary moved over to Grate and clasped his shoulder with her hand, analyzing if that was really Grate...the texture or feel of his shoulder, anyway.

It's grate. Or at least its got that same grate taste.

Now I just imagine Feyri licking grate and then just sitting there, smacking her lips with a face of complete concentration, trying to determine if this is still the same grate via the medium of taste.

((@Tiruin: I believe you and Jim should do a level up.))
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt
((Edit: There's also this: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Feyri_Nirel ))

Walk up to Nyars and do the following:
"Hey there. I heard you sell some interesting items. I was wondering if you had something... special." *wink*
If he doesn't understand what I mean by that:
"You know. Something you don't show to just anybody. Maybe something a bit larger than the things you have over here."
If he still doesn't get it:
"Perhaps a big red one? Something with a bit of an extra kick in it? I could pay good tokens for something like that..."

"You want a large red one? Because I dunno whats in em. But a big red one would probably get you where you need to go."

( ) "I love the future." Erin sighs contentedly under the warm scalding glow of the short-lived artificial sun, having saved the Fusion Instigator (the best) for last. She was going to have a lot of fun with these.

A short while later...

( ︿) "Of course it didn't work, dummkopf, the coils are charging the air around the gauntlets, not the gauntlets themselves. Even if they were, the recoil from the amplifier would just tear them right off; we'd be better off just hooking a big-ass battery to them.

( 3) "I-I know that, but it looked cooler that way! That's what testing is for: First you make it look awesome, then you make it work properly! Besides, it's not like your idea was much better; who wants a face full of backblast every time they hit someone?"

( ︿) "That depends entirely on the angle of the punch. Besides, anybody who's going to actually be using these are going to be wearing some sort of battlesuit, so it's not like it would even affect them."

Erin mulled over the results of the latest experiments as her clones bickered. The battery would be happening anyway; the unified weapons system she'd been planning would require one; or, more accurately, a generator. She'd had a few new ideas, though...
( ) "The ballast hits the amplifier and produces a small shockwave, tripping the impact switch for the gun whether or not you actually hit something, right? So if you whiff a swing, it still fires and throws you even further off balance. But if you turn the gun around..."

-Add spikes to the knuckles for fear, respect, and punchiness.
-Remove the coils entirely; connect the power source to a high-amperage transformer that's in turn connected to a highly-conductive coating on the gauntlets- see how this affects performance.
-Turn the gun around so it's facing forward, and load it with gunpowder-primed redshot charges. Try punching the air to shoot at things!
-Install switches to toggle the shock and shooting functions on and off individually, and ensure there's an on/off switch for the gauntlets as a whole.

( 3) "Hey, Steve, you can hear me in here, right? So, if the VR can summon clones of people, that means you've essentially got everyone braintaped, right?"

Between tests, conjure up a computer and investigate:
-How much storage space would a braintape require?
-The possibility of constructing or obtaining a black box-protected storage device on which to back up this data external to the ship's system.
-The possibility of constructing or otherwise obtaining a synthetic brain that could adapt to and run the braintape like an organic brain.

-See if archives of previous HMRC deployments are accessible; if so, look up the one related to my own downfall- I'm curious as to what happened to the ol' doom fortress in the aftermath, who exactly it was who kicked my ass, and if any of them are still kicking around- or, if not, how they kicked the bucket.

-Menacing with spikes. Ok
-Works but still kinda pointless since you're gonna be murdering them via kinetic force the instant it touches them.
-We don't have gunpowder redshells.

-people aren't brain taped. The computer is just using it's data on the person to simulate reasonable actions.
-Moot
-moot

-I have 0 idea what you're talking about, space woman.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23609 on: February 04, 2014, 01:20:56 pm »

"No, no, I mean something even bigger than the ones you have here! The biggest one you got! I'm trying to impress a special lady..."

"Oh, and are you sure you don't know anything about them? Wondering if I could find some sort of less-than-lethal weapon here. I don't like killing people."

Ask Nyars if he has anything larger than large or anything he knows to be non-lethal. If not, look for the largest large I can find. Preferably something in hexagon with a horizontal line. How large is it? Something so large it would require an exosuit or battlesuit to use?
Flint is one of those guys who believes that size does matter.

Also, could I connect the generators from the HEP or the Gauss Cannon (perhaps with some modifications) to my Industrial Mining Laser's battery and have them recharge it?
Could I add extra generators to the HEP to make it fire faster or with more power or range?

((Trying to decide if I should go Nyars or if I should just stick to a tried and true HEP or Gauss Cannon.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:43:50 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 1572 1573 [1574] 1575 1576 ... 2101