_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5727467 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25260 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:34 am »

Give everyone targeting me a telekinetic punt towards the nearest wall with my virtual amp, using the Exo bonus if I managed to charge it.

"Or maybe you can't."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25261 on: July 21, 2014, 03:52:21 pm »

Jim lets the body fall and waits for the next wave. When it spawns, he'll grab the nearest guy with all four hands and immediately turn him into an overlarge club to use on the rest of the wave.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25262 on: July 21, 2014, 08:34:19 pm »

((Psst PW; you should give the cannon fodder progressively better weapons too))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25263 on: July 21, 2014, 09:01:28 pm »

((Psst PW; you should give the cannon fodder progressively better weapons too))
((Make them progressively more buff like that one video with the eldritch rabbit arena combat thing))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25264 on: July 21, 2014, 10:23:22 pm »

(1. OOC thread guys.
2. Nope, I specified normal guys only. No Doomguys or beefsteaks. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25265 on: July 22, 2014, 12:30:57 pm »

Look around for some other people to talk to and learn about the place I'm on.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25266 on: July 23, 2014, 09:51:55 am »

"Who you? And who is picture man in there?" the Chief asks, drawing closer to the maintenance man.

Question the maintenance man. What does he look like? Anything interesting about him that I can determine.
"My name is Fred. I don't know his name but he lives up there now. Steve told us to leave him be and not try to flush him out with bug bombs so thats exactly what we're doing."

((That's Fred. He's a maintenance guy, I guess?))

Interesting. Steal a few trays, and slather an assortment of desserts on them. Then move over to the barracks and find an empty bunk - place the trays on a bed and then take the mossy rock out of its container and place it on one of the trays.

Then go find Fred again.

You proceed to make a horrible mess in-potentia and then go look for fred in the armory. He's not there when you show up, replaced instead by a very pretty lady.

Give everyone targeting me a telekinetic punt towards the nearest wall with my virtual amp, using the Exo bonus if I managed to charge it.

"Or maybe you can't."

You manage a weak sort of shove, which is less a punt and more a nervous toe push. It is, however, just barely good enough to stun them just long enough for you to hurl yourself down behind a large metal statue and curl up in a ball as bullets ping and clank all around you.

Jim lets the body fall and waits for the next wave. When it spawns, he'll grab the nearest guy with all four hands and immediately turn him into an overlarge club to use on the rest of the wave.
Forgot to ask if we're running perfect rolls here or not.

You grab at the nearest guy with all four hands but end up just doing a 4 fisted punch straight to his solar plexus and causing him to do a truly anime style, blood exploding from mouth, fly 30 feet  and slam into a wall, reaction. Of course, he doesn't pull himself out of the wall and start fighting back...because he's dead.

The second guy leaps onto your back and starts trying to choke you out while the third grabs a large rock from a corporate fountain and charges toward you, screaming, holding the rock over his head.

Look around for some other people to talk to and learn about the place I'm on.
You walk to the armory and find both a lady in a kiosk and another person, a man in clothing similar to your own, and looking just as confused.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25267 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:09 am »

Approach carefully, examine the woman head to toe, then look into her eyes.

"Who you? Where is Fred?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25268 on: July 23, 2014, 04:25:35 pm »

(Nah, not always perfect.)

Jim will let the guy on his back be for the moment, and instead disarm the rock-carrying man and use his own weapon against him. Then he'll get the guy off his back and throw him into the fountain.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25269 on: July 23, 2014, 05:20:47 pm »

((I finally finished reading all missions and this thread. Game is great and insanity is true to bay12.

I really admire how piecewise can hide gamemechanic information into his posts, but it's even more impressive that no one seems to make any use of it...))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25270 on: July 24, 2014, 04:26:55 am »

((I finally finished reading all missions and this thread. Game is great and insanity is true to bay12.

I really admire how piecewise can hide gamemechanic information into his posts, but it's even more impressive that no one seems to make any use of it...))

(( Congrats on that feat. It's quite a trek, though definitely an amusing one :P
Feel free to at this point make a character. PW is always happy to entertain new meat.

Also not entirely sure what you mean by hiding game mechanic info and people not using it? At least for this game, he's very transparent with the mechanics. He's stopped showing the rolls, but I really wouldn't say he's obscured or revealed any mechanics. The system is a basic RTD, we all know how it works.
If you'd like to elaborate, I recommend we take this over to the OOC thread :P ))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25271 on: July 24, 2014, 10:43:40 am »

Get my laser rifle in hand. Telekipunch anyone getting into a position to fire on me.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25272 on: July 24, 2014, 03:19:19 pm »

Joining in! Also, I'm completely aware of current situation.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

And first pointless action right away: Fall from statis face first on the floor.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25273 on: July 25, 2014, 09:07:36 am »

Approach carefully, examine the woman head to toe, then look into her eyes.

"Who you? Where is Fred?"
"I'm the armory master. Whats a Fred?" She says, not looking up from the book she's reading.

(Nah, not always perfect.)

Jim will let the guy on his back be for the moment, and instead disarm the rock-carrying man and use his own weapon against him. Then he'll get the guy off his back and throw him into the fountain.
You slap the rock out of the man's hand as he draws closer and then slap him upside the head. It's not enough to kill him, but it knocks him flat on his ass.

You reach behind you with two of your arms and yank the man off your back, grimacing as his hands claw at your head and face as he loses his grip on your neck. You switch your grip to his collar and hurl him into the fountain, missing the tall concrete statue in the center, which is a shame since it's very sharp and unpleasant looking. It takes a few seconds for both men to recover, but they do; the one in the fountain dragging himself out, soaking, while the one in front of you just rises to his feet and takes up a sloppy fighting stance, ignoring his broken nose.

Get my laser rifle in hand. Telekipunch anyone getting into a position to fire on me.

You unsling your rifle and wait for the shooting to stop. Someone tries to move in from your left, circling around to get a shot on you, but you smash him in the chest with a telekinetic blow and he flies backwards, landing spine first on the edge of the bar and making a very unhealthy noise when he does.

Joining in! Also, I'm completely aware of current situation.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

And first pointless action right away: Fall from statis face first on the floor.
ROLLING ENDURANCE!

You fall out of the stasis pod, stiff as a board, and slam your face straight into the ground, knocking out both your front teeth and breaking your nose.

Off to a fabulous start!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25274 on: July 25, 2014, 09:45:31 am »

"Fred is man. Say I should not go in vents. Was here moments ago. Not seen?"

If not seen, well, continue conversation. If has been seen, ask which way go, then continue conversation.

"What is armory? Market?" the Chief asks, looking at the menu-style object and price list. Many of the words, such as the elusive 'clnver' and the perplexing 'anotherovined' she did not understand at all. And the language, while using superficially familiar letters, was indeed mostly alien to her in terminology, though she had picked up certain basics in her limited contact with the arrivals and others of her kind who had met them. "Look like weapon place. What for?"

The last item on the list, the 'miscellaneous' category, catches her eye.

"Is box of..." she struggles to think of the word, "things to work other things with, um, yai, tools? Is box of tools for sell?"

Ask if she has a toolbox for sale.
Pages: 1 ... 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 ... 2101