_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5726187 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25290 on: July 29, 2014, 11:03:16 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room

Yeah, police vs criminals type shows are fine. Comment how unrealistic it is. Stare angrily at anyone who tries to change channel.

Spoiler: Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25291 on: July 29, 2014, 11:23:18 am »

The Chief starts to speak more carefully and slowly, if still oddly.

"Will stop talking like this after some time, when words and sayings are known. For now, cannot help you, but will speak with care. Will get better soon, I hope. Very sorry."

Technically, I shouldn't be able to get the emergency kit, since I have only two tokens. I assume I still get the other tools specified plus a box to keep them in, right?

"But still, where... um, where can I get tokens? Is there work that I can do?"

Conversificate.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:06:53 pm by Harry Baldman »

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25292 on: July 29, 2014, 01:14:14 pm »

Name: Bartholomew "Bark" Markov
Appearance:  He has tan skin, black eyes and sparse brownish hair.
He has a softly shaped jaw and longish curved nose.
He is 5' 8". He is bony.
Personal information: He was PE teacher in school on small colony world. He always had some impulses, but usually he could control them, until once he found out that there was abuse of pupils at the school. It happened at acquiescence by pretty much every teacher. He snapped a little. There were no adult survivors.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Mass murder
Stats: Strength: 5
Dexterity: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 0
Skills: Handiwork: 1
Unconventional Weapons: 4
Profession: Grunt(+Unconventional Weapons, -Speech)
Can I have conditional will checks?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:29:22 pm by Illgeo »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25293 on: July 29, 2014, 03:08:18 pm »

Bull those guys through the window!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25294 on: July 31, 2014, 12:30:12 pm »

"Man, do I suck." Gorat spits as he gets out of the VR equipment. He nods to the new face, then wanders off to the armory.

Gorat goes off to see whether the armory is now open again.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
It certainly is.

Yeah, police vs criminals type shows are fine. Comment how unrealistic it is. Stare angrily at anyone who tries to change channel.

The show is hosted by some very over dramatic guy who tries his best to make minor traffic violations look like life or death situations. Oh yeah, that guy sped through a yellow light! Now you can feel the apathy in your veins!

The Chief starts to speak more carefully and slowly, if still oddly.

"Will stop talking like this after some time, when words and sayings are known. For now, cannot help you, but will speak with care. Will get better soon, I hope. Very sorry."

Technically, I shouldn't be able to get the emergency kit, since I have only two tokens. I assume I still get the other tools specified plus a box to keep them in, right?

"But still, where... um, where can I get tokens? Is there work that I can do?"

Conversificate.
Yeah sure.

"You have to go on missions or do something for someone who wants to give them to you."

Name: Bartholomew Markov
Appearance:  He has tan skin, black eyes and sparse brownish hair.
He has a softly shaped jaw and longish curved nose.
He is 5' 8". He is bony.
Personal information: He was PE teacher in school on small colony world. He always had some impulses, but usually he could control them, until once he found out that there was abuse of pupils at the school. It happened at acquiescence by pretty much every teacher. He snapped a little. There were no adult survivors.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Mass murder
Stats: Strength: 5
Dexterity: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 0
Skills: Handiwork: 1
Unconventional Weapons: 4
Profession: Grunt(+Unconventional Weapons, -Speech)
Can I have conditional will checks?
Hello. What do you mean by conditional will checks?

Bull those guys through the window!
You slam through the plate glass windows and then smash both men though a wooden desk. You shrug your shoulders and the two men, broken and pierced with glass, just sort of roll off you.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25295 on: July 31, 2014, 12:33:50 pm »

In some circumstances to have willpower check to not start killing everyone

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25296 on: July 31, 2014, 12:37:21 pm »

In some circumstances to have willpower check to not start killing everyone
((You can do that yourself. Just wait until the circumstances are right, and call a Will check with appropriate conditionals, then roleplay the result.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25297 on: July 31, 2014, 12:38:22 pm »

And if conditions are met in the middle of turn?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25298 on: July 31, 2014, 01:17:53 pm »

"Yes. Thank you, armory master. I... may come back later."

Walk away with my toolbox, head right out of the inmate section and into the other parts of the ship. Look for someone who looks like they require help of some sort.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25299 on: July 31, 2014, 01:59:31 pm »

Gorat walks over to the kiosk. "G'day officer. I'd like to, firstly, purchase a mass manipulation psychokinetic amp," he says, passing on the requisite (and his only) seven tokens, "and I'd like to perform some tests about that stasis suit I got. I was thinking that some sort of ball machine, pitching machine, with the requisite balls of course, might be useful there. I don't suppose you have something like that I could lend? If you do have something, would it cost any tokens to lend?"

Purchase. Inquire.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25300 on: July 31, 2014, 02:33:03 pm »

Wake up. Climb out of capsule. Clean myself and dress up.
Try to find someone around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25301 on: July 31, 2014, 05:38:28 pm »

Go hunt the other two guys like the Predator but without any fancy gadgets. If one is spotted, Jim will just his mass manipulation amp to hurl himself at him and hit him with a punch to the chest.

(All I'm really doing here is, after having fun with the last few turns, is getting an idea of what I can and can't do with the manip amp.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25302 on: August 01, 2014, 04:12:16 am »

Making situation look something different, at least they got something right...

To Internet! Look up for newest security things (locks, surveillance systems, ect) for private consumers and companies. Find patents/blueprints of those things and try figure out weaknesses of those systems using my extensive experience of disabling such systems.
Also do some scouting for location of my future mansion (private beach please, away from busy cities!).

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25303 on: August 02, 2014, 12:11:05 pm »

And if conditions are met in the middle of turn?
Hey man, you can ask for a will check whenever you want, I got no qualms about murder happy teammates. Though Jim might snap you in half if you do it too much.

"Yes. Thank you, armory master. I... may come back later."

Walk away with my toolbox, head right out of the inmate section and into the other parts of the ship. Look for someone who looks like they require help of some sort.
Those doors still be locked, friend. Though I may have to institute some sort of "Visa" system to allow people to wander the other sections. Steve doesn't want potentially unstable people to have access to important parts of the ship, but he'd be ok letting people who have shown themselves to be trust worthy to go.

Gorat walks over to the kiosk. "G'day officer. I'd like to, firstly, purchase a mass manipulation psychokinetic amp," he says, passing on the requisite (and his only) seven tokens, "and I'd like to perform some tests about that stasis suit I got. I was thinking that some sort of ball machine, pitching machine, with the requisite balls of course, might be useful there. I don't suppose you have something like that I could lend? If you do have something, would it cost any tokens to lend?"

Purchase. Inquire.

You buy the amp.

"What do you intend to do with it, exactly" the armory master says, cocking an eyebrow.

Wake up. Climb out of capsule. Clean myself and dress up.
Try to find someone around.

Lessee... the closest person to you who isn't an NPC would probably be Miyamoto, the enormous armored War god who is just hanging around in the hanger. Failing that, It would be Gorat, in the armory. Feel free to slap whichever one you want upside the head and talk to them.

Go hunt the other two guys like the Predator but without any fancy gadgets. If one is spotted, Jim will just his mass manipulation amp to hurl himself at him and hit him with a punch to the chest.

(All I'm really doing here is, after having fun with the last few turns, is getting an idea of what I can and can't do with the manip amp.)
You run towards the other two, which are still charging towards you, seemingly heedless of their own safety, lift yourself into the air with your own amp. You concentrate a burst of force behind your feet and hurl yourself forward like a synthflesh javelin. You don't so much as punch the guy, as spear straight through him and then roll to a stop a good 50 feet away, covered in bits of bone and gore.

Making situation look something different, at least they got something right...

To Internet! Look up for newest security things (locks, surveillance systems, ect) for private consumers and companies. Find patents/blueprints of those things and try figure out weaknesses of those systems using my extensive experience of disabling such systems.
Also do some scouting for location of my future mansion (private beach please, away from busy cities!).

Seems most security these days, at least in places important enough to need security you're not familiar with, usually includes extensive biometric scanners, computer monitoring or men built like quarter backs crossed with silver back gorillas and armed with high explosives.

Future mansion eh? I suppose if we ever raid a Magister's home you could have that, after we're finished stripping the valuables.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25304 on: August 02, 2014, 01:36:55 pm »

Go to the rec room. Find someone to ask where am I.
Pages: 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 2101