_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733639 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25410 on: August 19, 2014, 02:06:26 pm »

((Well, you guys could argue that surviving Xan and Stacy doing evil stuff TOGETHER is worth being paid.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25411 on: August 19, 2014, 02:22:44 pm »

((Well, you guys could argue that surviving Xan and Stacy doing evil stuff TOGETHER is worth being paid.))
((They could argue that. But I get the impression that they shouldn't.))

Look for more than local news.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25412 on: August 19, 2014, 06:44:31 pm »

>Alright.

Steve sighs and stands up.
>There's not really much I can say about this is there? Everyone who is to blame is dead, as well as a few people who aren't to blame. The mission got blown up before it ever really started and Nothing of value got brought back. It's pretty definitely a failure. I really should dock your pay. I mean, all you had to do was open a box! Well, I think we can agree that wasn't worth paying you for at least.
"I... suppose that's the best we could have hoped for, really.  Is that all?"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25413 on: August 20, 2014, 12:16:49 am »

"Luckily, I looted some loot. For the noob fund of course. Gotta be worth a token or two."

Give Michael, Jason, and Vincent each one of the rifles I looted.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25414 on: August 20, 2014, 12:55:04 am »

((I really should have grabbed one of those tiny boxes.))

"Ooh neat, a rifle. I guess I didn't almost die three different times and shoot some sort of damn flesh horror at point blank for nothing. Oh, and I opened a box. There were tiny boxes in it. Guess I should have brought one back. But I think Mesk should be paid, even if the rest of us aren't. He was the only one to be competent the whole time, and it probably could have gone way worse if he wasn't there." Jason voices his opinion, trying to brace himself for Steve's reaction.

Possibly charge dynamic END bonus.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:05:45 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25415 on: August 20, 2014, 07:41:48 am »

Wake up from stasis.
...Damnation. My head is killing me...What is this, goo? Huh, stasis pods? Looks like we've jumped recently, and that means the siege of Hephaestus is over - for the better, hopefully.
Well, or maybe they put me in stasis as just one more case of stasis dementia-induced paralysis. I really should study the problem.

Long enough a 'Corps resident (or whatever they were called now, he never caught the new title, really) not to be distracted by such things, naked and covered in goo Maurice stumbled towards the showers in the barrack.
Get a long shower. Wait for the headache and dizziness to recede, then get dressed.
Steve, how long have I been out?
How did the siege end?
Did we leave Simus's team there, as you planned, and, if yes, can they be contacted?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25416 on: August 20, 2014, 12:02:41 pm »

"Thanks for the rifle?" Vincent smiles at Nav's character before asking Steve "I managed to save one of the mining lasers, I don't suppose I would be able to get any credits for that?"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25417 on: August 20, 2014, 12:08:56 pm »

"Thanks for the rifle?" Vincent smiles at Nav's character before asking Steve "I managed to save one of the mining lasers, I don't suppose I would be able to get any credits for that?"
((It's a heat gun, not a mining laser:
The digging equipment consists of a few things: Enormous heat guns, basically souped up hair dryers the size of bazookas with a battery pack backpack. There's also a large, flat metal blade, like an elongated shovel, which can be heated through the use of a battery pack and used to cut ice away. Finally there's a great big pneumatic pile driver, basically an unscaled icepick.
A mining laser is a very different and much more deadly thing.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25418 on: August 20, 2014, 01:59:43 pm »

A-Are all missions like this?

Kai starts to shake gently.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25419 on: August 20, 2014, 03:43:44 pm »

"Unfortunately I would think so."
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25420 on: August 20, 2014, 03:55:21 pm »

A-Are all missions like this?

Kai starts to shake gently.

"Welcome to HHMRC/ARM, you poor, poor lost soul. Hope you enjoy the stay!

"Now Steve, if there's nothing else, I'll wheel myself over to the infirmary for these legs."

If Steve is done, go to Infirmary to get fixed up, then hit the VR and go to Tinker

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25421 on: August 20, 2014, 06:58:57 pm »

Jobasio sighed, clearly not overly enthused by Steve's decision.
"No pay? That is rather disappointing, especially given my efforts to save lives at great risk to my own. I suppose on future I'll leave the others to fend for themselves and focus on saving my own hide, if that behaviour is just as likely to be rewarded. Anyway," he gets to his feet with a slight wince, then nods and moves to head out, "If that's all, I have business to attend to."

>Grumble a bit about not being paid.

>Then head to the armoury and buy a single cam-eye, paying two tokens. (Half the price of a pair.)
Count how many tokens I actually have.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25422 on: August 21, 2014, 12:41:36 am »

((It's a heat gun, not a mining laser:
The digging equipment consists of a few things: Enormous heat guns, basically souped up hair dryers the size of bazookas with a battery pack backpack. There's also a large, flat metal blade, like an elongated shovel, which can be heated through the use of a battery pack and used to cut ice away. Finally there's a great big pneumatic pile driver, basically an unscaled icepick.
A mining laser is a very different and much more deadly thing.))
((I've basically spent the whole mission calling it different things xD I think I might have some mild form or something related to dyslexia, I'm not sure))

Vincent looks over to Kai "I'm with you there, I really hope the average mission doesn't go this way, I barely survived this one as it it" Vincent then puts a hand to his forhead "Ugh, I have a headache, I need to go find something to kill the pain"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25423 on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:42 am »

Wake up from stasis.
...Damnation. My head is killing me...What is this, goo? Huh, stasis pods? Looks like we've jumped recently, and that means the siege of Hephaestus is over - for the better, hopefully.
Well, or maybe they put me in stasis as just one more case of stasis dementia-induced paralysis. I really should study the problem.

Long enough a 'Corps resident (or whatever they were called now, he never caught the new title, really) not to be distracted by such things, naked and covered in goo Maurice stumbled towards the showers in the barrack.
Get a long shower. Wait for the headache and dizziness to recede, then get dressed.
Steve, how long have I been out?
How did the siege end?
Did we leave Simus's team there, as you planned, and, if yes, can they be contacted?

Lyra, location: barracks (on my bed), activity: napping.
"mrow?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25424 on: August 21, 2014, 06:22:33 am »

Notice I am still wearing my green box balaclava, take it off, and stuff it into a pocket without thinking about it
Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 2101