_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733893 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Would his informations go as far as knowing the name of the computer? If I remember he was made from the remains of the last team before the one sent for the first RtD mission (us) ))

((Magistrate's adviser. He hears things and has a very sharp memory. A big HMRC project like Steve would probably have reached me.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:15:40 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Eh, don't worry about little stuff like that. If it's said in the OP assume everyone already knows it. It's in the entrance pamphlet :P))

Very funny.

Nekarios claps sarcastically a few times.

Now, if you don't mind...

Steve, isn't it?

If you wouldn't mind, would you tell me where we are and what kind of hellhole a team is in, is returning from, or going to?

>Oh, you know, alien space time anomaly. That old song and dance.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We are coming back soon, and per the tradition, Milno lost a limb and doesn't give a shit.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

I've no doubt that the team, or, most likely, considering the HMRC, teams, are having quite a blast down there. I've also no doubt that you can't contact them.

Now, knowing the HMRC, I'll bet there's shock implants in all of us. Care to confirm that theory? My mind still feels a bit slow from that... "nap". Just don't fry my brains quite yet, a small jolt would do.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

I've no doubt that the team, or, most likely, considering the HMRC, teams, are having quite a blast down there. I've also no doubt that you can't contact them.

Now, knowing the HMRC, I'll bet there's shock implants in all of us. Care to confirm that theory? My mind still feels a bit slow from that... "nap". Just don't fry my brains quite yet, a small jolt would do.

>oh good, another masochist.

Or at least thats what you think he said. You're a bit preoccupied with the seizure you're having.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

When he finishes twitching:

Thank you. Not the most pleasant, but it does mean that I won't be drowsy for a bit. Now, are there VR machines anywhere on this ship, preferably with testing programs?

Also: Masochists enjoy pain. I generally don't. That's probably the only time I will willingly ask to be shocked.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:52:53 pm by PyroDesu »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Hey everybody, we're baaaack!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So I guess we are back to the Ship Thread. So, am I going to need to stay put for a mission because of the leg severing?))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

When he finishes twitching:

Thank you. Not the most pleasant, but it does mean that I won't be drowsy for a bit. Now, are there VR machines anywhere on this ship, preferably with testing programs?

Also: Masochists enjoy pain. I generally don't. That's probably the only time I will willingly ask to be shocked.

>Rec room. Follow the signs.

((So I guess we are back to the Ship Thread. So, am I going to need to stay put for a mission because of the leg severing?))
Depends. If you chose to have your flesh leg put back then yeah, pretty much.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Follow Mason's advice and head to the Rec Room.

I was going there anyways, I'll be in whatever tinkering program there is here until you get out of debrief.

In Tinker, experiment by taking the coils and mechanisms out of a Gauss Cannon and applying them to the Rocket Rifle, adjusting timing and such to match.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Welcome PyroDesu!

:D

Approach at close range, and try to dodge any further gestures made by the Armory Master. Aim to stab any vulnerable areas.

Feyri sighed. She knew this would happen, but at least the capabilities of a Tesla Weapon were not out of her memory. Now, did her foe have the same resistance to it in a shorter length?

And examine blade handle on the way.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Made some modifications for you to incorporate computer. Should be helpful."

Accept the lighter materials and see if I can make this beast even lighter. Then head off to watch the debriefing.

I can't remember my strength stat for Bishop not can I find his sheet in the thread. Do you have it?

Edit: Git your ass into the heroic rtd remalle! We desire results and I am slightly impaitient. :P
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:17:40 pm by Zako »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Git your ass into the heroic rtd remalle! We desire results and I am slightly impaitient. :P
((I can't blame him, right? My RtDs suffer greatly each time I see that piecewise is online for a good amount of time.))
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Can't blame him either I guess. This rtd is just that good.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Hey! Everyone's back! Busy reading the main thread.))
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 2101