_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733075 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26130 on: October 17, 2014, 12:21:18 pm »

changling cloak, the one that changes to clothing, could go for 5-6. The shade one is gonna be more since it's more versatile.
Any chance I could get a description of exactly what the shadow walker one can do more than the shade cloak and its exact price? Also the price of getting synthflesh skin of my head replaced with  normal one that can take the changeling mask?

And lastly, the cost of getting the stealth skin from the stealth variant synthflesh body as an aftermarket option?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26131 on: October 18, 2014, 10:20:15 am »

Charge dynamic bonus for fiddling with borked cloak next turn.

Await justifiable excuse to punch someone.

Oh and send a message to the armory master inquiring about the technical specifications of the medical droid thaddeus is selling..

((Basically how its powered, its medical limitations, whether it has manual overrides and how hard it would be to modify it physically and alter its programming.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:01:30 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26132 on: October 20, 2014, 11:46:38 am »

changling cloak, the one that changes to clothing, could go for 5-6. The shade one is gonna be more since it's more versatile.
Any chance I could get a description of exactly what the shadow walker one can do more than the shade cloak and its exact price? Also the price of getting synthflesh skin of my head replaced with  normal one that can take the changeling mask?

And lastly, the cost of getting the stealth skin from the stealth variant synthflesh body as an aftermarket option?

Shade cloak is basically able to do not only what the changling cloak does but also is able to do a more "Traditional" invisibility cloak move of blending in with the surroundings. Total chameleon, as opposed to just clothing mimicry. Around 10.

Just the flesh around your head is difficult, because it would need it's own blood supply, different nutrient systems, a metal color to separate them, specially made helmet for vacuum. It's  a hassle, but doable, if you really want to. I'm not sure on the price, honestly, but considering all the crap that goes with them, probably more like 6-7.

getting an after market thing for a living body is a lot trickier then for a robot. We'd need to basically flay the top layer of flesh off your body and then put the new one on, after growing it. Thats pretty pricey to begin with, but there's also the chance it might just not "Stick". The body might reject it. It's a relatively small chance, but still.

Charge dynamic bonus for fiddling with borked cloak next turn.

Await justifiable excuse to punch someone.

Oh and send a message to the armory master inquiring about the technical specifications of the medical droid thaddeus is selling..

((Basically how its powered, its medical limitations, whether it has manual overrides and how hard it would be to modify it physically and alter its programming.))
charging.

awaiting

She ain't telling you SHIIIIIIET son!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26133 on: October 20, 2014, 12:38:14 pm »

Kyle goes to find someone to test the cloak. Maybe by punching him with it on?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26134 on: October 20, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »

Attempt to repair the control system of the cloak. If parts are required attempt to slave it to a suit computer instead, if that fails check price of replacement control parts.

Send message to doc inquiring about spiderdroid details.

Punch KJ in the gut with boxing gloves on.

Inspect spider droid and search controller for manual overrides allowing for surgery on "healthy" patients.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:22:58 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26135 on: October 20, 2014, 04:26:25 pm »

Hi.
Looking forward to see how much I can blow up this time?
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26136 on: October 20, 2014, 05:41:45 pm »

ask the Armoury Master: "Hey umm… is there any sort of training i can get for how to use [the sniper rifle]? Like i know which end to point where, but…."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26137 on: October 21, 2014, 02:30:13 pm »

Quote from:  Pacaek -> Doc and AM
Herr Doktor, I realize the aftermarket stealth synthflesh skin carries some risks. But I'd like to ask, how much would it cost to do it anyway.

I also heard thatyou sell genetic upgrades for certain skills that have benificial effects. Do you have one of those for amps and exotic weapons? And how much would it cost.

And AM, does the protectorate suit hinder the movements of someone in a synthflesh body like mine in any way? It seems rather heavy. And does it grant better protection than the inherent defences of a synthflesh body.

Send above mail to Doc and AM, asking for:

-the stealth synthskin price
-Doc selling genetic enhancements with special effects (from the wiki, example was that getting the aux enhancement let you see tinker and mechanical stuff more detailed, but gives you trouble with day to day, simple operations.)
-wether or not to protectorate suit hinders movement for someone in synthflesh (including stats, like -1 dex or whatever, if you can tell.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:11:51 am by Pancaek »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26138 on: October 21, 2014, 03:18:02 pm »

Xan walks out of the infirmary, looking faintly shocked somehow, his face drawn and almost quivering. He composes himself, his skin settling back down on his generic face, and he walks toward the armory, sending a message to Steve as he does so, this time via the method everyone else does. No braintexting, that never happened.

Quote from: To Steve
Would you be amicable to gifting me the 5 tokens given to new inmates, given that I'm going to be posing as one, or will I be left without for the moment?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26139 on: October 22, 2014, 10:47:18 am »

Kyle goes to find someone to test the cloak. Maybe by punching him with it on?
You go over and punch Auron upside the dome. Nothing happens. Well, Auron gets annoyed with you, but nothing beyond that.

Attempt to repair the control system of the cloak. If parts are required attempt to slave it to a suit computer instead, if that fails check price of replacement control parts.

Send message to doc inquiring about spiderdroid details.

Punch KJ in the gut with boxing gloves on.

Inspect spider droid and search controller for manual overrides allowing for surgery on "healthy" patients.

The control system is damaged in a way that would either require you to rip the data from the computer (Which you're not sure you can do) and run it on something else, something emulating the controller, since this thing seems to have failsafes built in, things to prevent you from just running it on some other computer: It checks for specific components, shuts down if it doesn't see them. That, or repair the original, which would need a few parts. You could probably get away with 2, but there's a third that looks iffy.

Nothing that hasn't already been said. Someone already inquired with him about it, if we're talking about the same thing.

You punch the guy what punched you. You do it better then him. But you have an exoskeleton so it's not really fair.

Oh you can perform surgery on healthy people. It won't stop you from doing that. It will follow whatever button presses you input.

Hi.

Hi.
To the wiki with this {WIKI}

Out of the pod with you! I assume you remember your way around.

ask the Armoury Master: "Hey umm… is there any sort of training i can get for how to use [the sniper rifle]? Like i know which end to point where, but…."
alright, lets get down to brass tacks here, yobbo, old friend, are you trying for some sort of training to get a bonus or just instructions about how to snipe?

Quote from:  Pacaek -> Doc and AM
Herr Doktor, I realize the aftermarket stealth synthflesh skin carries some risks. But I'd like to ask, how much would it cost to do it anyway.

I also heard thatyou sell genetic upgrades for certain skills that have benificial effects. Do you have one of those for amps and exotic weapons? And how much would it cost.

And AM, does the protectorate suit hinder the movements of someone in a synthflesh body like mine in any way? It seems rather heavy. And does it grant better protection than the inherent defences of a synthflesh body.

Send above mail to Doc and AM, asking for:

-the stealth synthskin price
-Doc selling genetic enhancements with special effects (from the wiki, example was that getting the aux enhancement let you see tinker and mechanical stuff more detailed, but gives you trouble with day to day, simple operations.)
-wether or not to protectorate suit hinders movement for someone in synthflesh (including stats, like -1 dex or whatever, if you can tell.)

-lets go with 7
-Those are kinda made to order. I make em up as I go. So what kinda bonus you want?
-It would  depending on their strength. It's pretty heavy armor, not really the best in terms of being quick and nimble. Kinda like a Rogue in a full set of plate mail

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26140 on: October 22, 2014, 10:49:01 am »

"Well... that sucked. Nothing happened."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26141 on: October 22, 2014, 11:13:49 am »

-On synthskin aftermarket and special genetic enchancements
-lets go with 7
-Those are kinda made to order. I make em up as I go. So what kinda bonus you want?
((Two questions to go with those answers.
 Aftermarket synthskin: So now that I know the cost, can you put into numbers the chance that it 'doesn't stick' as you said?
Genetic enhancement: I'd be looking for Exo or Will. Basically something to go with amps. What would that cost and what would the effects be?
))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26142 on: October 22, 2014, 12:53:52 pm »

Xan walks out of the infirmary, looking faintly shocked somehow, his face drawn and almost quivering. He composes himself, his skin settling back down on his generic face, and he walks toward the armory, sending a message to Steve as he does so, this time via the method everyone else does. No braintexting, that never happened.

Would you be amicable to gifting me the 5 tokens given to new inmates, given that I'm going to be posing as one, or will I be left without for the moment?

I probably should've bolded this. It's Xan asking if he can have 5 tokens since technically he's a new inmate. I'm fine either way.
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26143 on: October 22, 2014, 12:55:19 pm »

I probably should've bolded this. It's Xan asking if he can have 5 tokens since technically he's a new inmate. I'm fine either way.

((How exactly is he a new inmate? He just changed his face and voice. He still has his stats, gear and powers.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26144 on: October 22, 2014, 12:57:50 pm »

((Doesn't stop him from being a moneygrubbing cheapskate :P
Although I don't actually have any gear now, except for probably an MK1.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 2101