_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1744 1745 [1746] 1747 1748 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5727334 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26175 on: October 25, 2014, 08:32:39 am »

Quote from: Auron to pancaek
Greetings Pancaek.
I would like to make an offer to purchase that interesting laser rifle of yours in order to improve my ability to provide medical care to my teammates, would 6 tokens be an acceptable price?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26176 on: October 25, 2014, 08:44:01 am »

Quote from: Auron to pancaek
Greetings Pancaek.
I would like to make an offer to purchase that interesting laser rifle of yours in order to improve my ability to provide medical care to my teammates, would 6 tokens be an acceptable price?
Quote from: Miya to Pan
I am willing to buy that thing of off you using the team fund for analysis and potential reverse engineering on Hephaestus.
Six tokens sounds like an entirely fair price. Be sure to let me know when you make up your mind (or when you get a counter proposal).
Best regards,
Miyamoto

Quote from: Pancaek -> Auron, Miyamoto
Dearest customers, there seem to be two of you offering the exact same amount of tokens.

It will be up to either of you to convince me to sell it to either of you.

Let the games begin.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26177 on: October 25, 2014, 08:50:35 am »

Quote from: Auron to Pancaek
Dear fellow capitalist,
I am on ship and can pay you immediately.
Sincerely yours, Auron.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26178 on: October 25, 2014, 09:00:03 am »

Dear fellow capitalist,
I am on ship and can pay you immediately.
Sincerely yours, Auron.
Quote from:  Pancaek to Auron
Dear customer,
You make a good point. Unfortunately, time is not really an issue for me at the moment. 'everything comes to him who waits' and all that.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26179 on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:10 am »

Dear Expert Salesman,
My intention to buy this item is predicatedly mainly upon its ability to be used in conjunction with another item im purchasing, to help decide who you wish to sell it to would you allow a simple "try before you buy" test to see if they are compatible?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26180 on: October 25, 2014, 09:40:19 am »

Dear Expert Salesman,
My intention to buy this item is predicatedly mainly upon its ability to be used in conjunction with another item im purchasing, to help decide who you wish to sell it to would you allow a simple "try before you buy" test to see if they are compatible?

Quote from: Pancaek -> Auron
Dearest customer,

That would be possible. I must stress that if you in any way damage/lose/tamper with/modify/throw out of an airlock/get bodily fluids on or anything else that may substract value from the weapon, you will be required to pay up the complete 6 tokens plus any charges I deem fit.

The test run could find place after the other customer has at least made one counteroffer and if said counteroffer is much better than what you currently offer.

Yours truly,

Pancaek Nilys

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26181 on: October 25, 2014, 10:00:26 am »

Quote from: to Pan
Hey Pancaek, good see you're out there playing the markets again, you sly fox.

Anyways, my intention is to buy it, seal it away safely and ship it to Hephaestus, where Simus and her crack team will examine it and try to reverse engineer it.

This won't be easy of course, but I have faith in the skill of our allies. And think of the possibilities! This technology has the potential to revolutionize many things, from teleporting battlesuits to rapid insertion drop pods that can bypass defenses!

One thing though, it is imperative that the device remains intact, so please, make sure nothing happens to it.

Kind regards,

Miyamoto De Bergerac
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:02:02 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26182 on: October 25, 2014, 10:18:05 am »

Quote from: to Pan
Hey Pancaek, good see you're out there playing the markets again, you sly fox.

Anyways, my intention is to buy it, seal it away safely and ship it to Hephaestus, where Simus and her crack team will examine it and try to reverse engineer it.

This won't be easy of course, but I have faith in the skill of our allies. And think of the possibilities! This technology has the potential to revolutionize many things, from teleporting battlesuits to rapid insertion drop pods that can bypass defenses!

One thing though, it is imperative that the device remains intact, so please, make sure nothing happens to it.

Kind regards,

Miyamoto De Bergerac

Quote from:  Pancaek to Miyamoto
What you intend to do with it isn't really my business, but I applaud the idea of having instant zoomy battlesuits.

However, the other customer, who is bidding exactly the same amount as you, would like to test the weapon. This may, of course, result in damage.

Just so you are aware

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26183 on: October 25, 2014, 10:46:21 am »

yeah, premature testing just might irreversibly damage the goods, can't have that now can we?

To sweeten the pot a bit, I add to my previous offer the opportunity for you to request I construct for you whatever you want with my universal manip. Whatever you want (that is within my power of course), and all I ask in return is that the weapon is not used or touched by anyone else except you until it's safely on Hep.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26184 on: October 25, 2014, 03:46:53 pm »

Ask the Armory master for preferably something like a submachine gun or assault rifle to be inserted into arm.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26185 on: October 25, 2014, 04:34:25 pm »

How about a whole bunch of throwing knives and one sword/dagger/shortsword of exceptional quality? Think you could handle that?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26186 on: October 25, 2014, 04:49:01 pm »

How about a whole bunch of throwing knives and one sword/dagger/shortsword of exceptional quality? Think you could handle that?

I'm preeeetty sure I can handle that. With my eyes closed.

You got any particular materials in mind?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26187 on: October 25, 2014, 04:55:55 pm »

I'm preeeetty sure I can handle that. With my eyes closed.
You got any particular materials in mind?

Quote from: Pancaek to Miyamoto
We'll figure that out later, but probably something relatively lightweight for the throwing knives and something sharp for the blade.

Quote from: pancaek to miyamoto + auron
Gentlemen,
currently the highest bid is Miyamoto's, at 6 tokens plus a bunch of avatar made weapons. As such, the current winner of this sale is Miyamoto. Bidding ends shortly if no counterbid is made.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26188 on: October 25, 2014, 05:31:27 pm »

I would love to make a counteroffer, but i am never going to outbid miyamoto and without test firing the weapon to see if it works with my droid i have no reason to try.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26189 on: October 25, 2014, 05:40:00 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek to Miyamoto&Auron
Then it would seems Auron bows out of this bidding war. Miyamoto, I'll send the item where you want it the moment I recieve the paymeny of six tokens. We'll work out the details of the knives some other time.
Pages: 1 ... 1744 1745 [1746] 1747 1748 ... 2101