_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733779 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26190 on: October 25, 2014, 05:49:07 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek to Miyamoto&Auron
Then it would seems Auron bows out of this bidding war. Miyamoto, I'll send the item where you want it the moment I recieve the paymeny of six tokens. We'll work out the details of the knives some other time.

Quote from: answer
Very well, I'll look into it at as soon as conveniently possible. Are you in any particular hurry to receive those funds?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26191 on: October 25, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »

Quote from: answer
Very well, I'll look into it at as soon as conveniently possible. Are you in any particular hurry to receive those funds?
Quote from: pancaek to miyamoto
I'm not ina particular hurry, though the synthskin I'm planning on buying might take a while to get installed and fiddle around with. So the sooner the better.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26192 on: October 26, 2014, 02:27:43 am »

Go to the wreck room.

Let's see who I've got to deal with.

Look around. Who seems to be the craziest crazy here?

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26193 on: October 26, 2014, 06:31:40 am »

I dunno how to do the Hasala training video thing in game mechanics...but we could always give you training that, with that specific weapon, will make a roll of 1 not as bad as it normally would be.

yeah that'd be awesome... situationally-slightly-less-incompetence-hoooo!

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26194 on: October 26, 2014, 11:56:19 am »

Name: Gerald Londeral

Appearance: Short brown hair and blue eyes. Wears glasses.

Personal information: A calm open-minded young man with a habit of trying to find peacefull solutions to his problems. He tends to ramble alot and generally means well. Has a very mild personality. He is generally cautious and tries to stay out of trouble, not that it helped him in the end. Worked as a librarian until he got sent to the HMRC.
Has a love for knowledge in general and always tries to learn more about everything. Very curious about both the right and the wrong things. Has quite a bit of medical knowledge due to being very intrested in that field of science. No real experience however.

Reason assigned to HMRC: Suspected of treason due to having uncensored and highly sensitve information in his library. His defense was that everyone deserves to know any knowledge available, de goverment didn't agree.

Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 5
Endurance: 3
 Charisma: 3
 Intelligence: 5
 Willpower: 4

Skills:
Speech: 0 (-1)
Intuition: 0 (-1)
Medical tech: 3 (+1/3) (+1 Fleshtech)
Handiwork: 0 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 0 (-1)(-1 Fleshtech)
Unconventional Weapons: 0 (-1)
Exotic weapons: 1 (0)
Auxiliary systems: 1 (+1 Fleshtech)

Profession: Fleshtech

(Just read this entire subforum except for the current missions and the OOC thread, this is glorious)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 12:02:17 pm by solarlight »
Hai

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26195 on: October 26, 2014, 12:22:55 pm »

((Welcome to the 'Corps Movement! We hope you will enjoy your stay.
Oh, and happy to see another fellow medic on board!))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26196 on: October 26, 2014, 12:33:53 pm »

(Thanks! I hope so too. Glad to be able to help shave of the medical workload, seems like not many people like being one :P)
Hai

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26197 on: October 26, 2014, 12:58:35 pm »

((Just you wait until I start experimenting.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26198 on: October 26, 2014, 01:00:17 pm »

((It's because most injured people on mission get past the point of needing a medic very quickly. :P Unless we use "medic" to describe the people who put the heads in the coolers.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26199 on: October 26, 2014, 01:39:22 pm »

(Putting heads into coolers does seem very medic-like, they are supposed too keep people alive after all. Making sure the brain doesn't rot fits the bill.)
Hai

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26200 on: October 26, 2014, 01:42:01 pm »

(( Yeah, we've got a fair pile of medics. Just off the top of my head, we have me, Maurice, Mesk, and Faith, all fairly active players.

The problem is that people tend to get... shall we say 'Catastrophically Injured', which makes medics important for preventing perma-deaths, but otherwise very boring. Though I plan on researching some new devices once I get some down time. (I may skip the next Joker mission so I can work on medical tool research :P)

Either way, welcome! ))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:57:27 pm by Kriellya »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26201 on: October 26, 2014, 02:43:06 pm »

((I'm a medic as well. And I'm planning on becoming a mobile cover unit.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26202 on: October 27, 2014, 10:17:06 am »

Sell transporter rifle to Miyamoto for 6 tokens. Also, charge END bonus.

Also also, question. the stealth synthskin: does it only work on the skin itself, or does it project a weak stealth field. Like in ghost in the shell, where it doesn't work when wearing body armour, but it still works on the handgun and lightweight clothing the major is wearing. So: does it also make weapon you're holding and/or lightweight clothing you're wearing invisible?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26203 on: October 27, 2014, 11:24:35 am »

N-oh. I didn't consider those could be transferred.
Uh. Can we say Steve reminded him about those and that they're in his locker?

Uh.

Go and pick up the 10 tokens Old!Xan left behind, since neither Xan was one to refuse cash. Then go head to the rec room while charging a Will bonus.

Just to save a bit of time, after that I'm going to try to plug into the VR (I'm standard human for now so it should work hopefully), boot up Duel, put that test dummy thing in as an opponent, and equip myself with a microwave amp.

Alright, consider it all set up then.

Continuing with the ARMISTICE VR training program:

None of the scenarios are hardcoded; instead, the program should draw its repertoire from files in a directory. Mostly so adding and removing scenarios is relatively easy even for people with little computer literacy (like Hasala).

Scenarios:
Spoiler: Firearm Familiarity (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firing Range (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics I (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics II (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics III (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beating Battlesuits (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Scenarios (click to show/hide)

I'll probably add more to the program in the future, but this is it, so far. Save everything, then exit VR.
Alright, stick this on the wiki for reference but it looks fine so far.

Grab the two tokens off Steve with the promise of remaining employed until ive actually punched someone for him.
Grab one token off of execute/dumbo.exe

Buy spiderdroid from thaddeus for 5 tokens.

Charge handiwork.
If thats the original two tokens I was giving you, sure. If thats an extra two for remaining employed, nah.
Player transfers I assume is handled between you two {WIKI}

Charging handi.

"Huh, never had anything this good in the mafia.
Gauss rifle... Nah, my arms are way too noodle like for that, well, until I know what I'm going to be doing, best pick the most versatile option available, the laser rifle."

Like I said, laser rifle.
You buy a laser rifle for 2 tokens.

Quote from: Auron to everyone on ship
Greetings fellow inmates/resistance fighters

I would like to request aid in the form of a small 1 token loan so that i might upgrade my arsenal, rest assured i will not be using it for anything overly destructive but instead for something rather versatile and awesome.

Gratitude in advance, Auron.

Quote from: Jhonothen to Auron
Sure, already got the bare bones of what I need and I have no idea what to do with the rest of them.
Give that man a token!
{WIKI}
Transfer token.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Recruit Omega 911 reporting for mission"  A large, bald man stands at attention.  He manages to display both eagerness and condescension to those around him.
You attempt to show condescension but all you can manage is condensation.

>Missions are already underway. Kill some time until we need some more disposable people. It shouldn't be long.

Ask the Armory master for preferably something like a submachine gun or assault rifle to be inserted into arm.
We could get you just a standard sub machine gun or assault rifle in the arm. You'd probably have to stick the magazine into your forearm or something to use it, but as long as you don't mind doing that, it's cheap and easy.

Go to the wreck room.

Let's see who I've got to deal with.

Look around. Who seems to be the craziest crazy here?
That is a hard choice. Xan's around, I know that for sure. Not sure where Auron is, but he's pretty nuts if loot is involved. Hmm.

I dunno how to do the Hasala training video thing in game mechanics...but we could always give you training that, with that specific weapon, will make a roll of 1 not as bad as it normally would be.

yeah that'd be awesome... situationally-slightly-less-incompetence-hoooo!
If it's even possible for you to roll ones, the chances or reducing their impact are pretty great. So pick your weapon and skip a week, and your training will be done.

Name: Gerald Londeral

Appearance: Short brown hair and blue eyes. Wears glasses.

Personal information: A calm open-minded young man with a habit of trying to find peacefull solutions to his problems. He tends to ramble alot and generally means well. Has a very mild personality. He is generally cautious and tries to stay out of trouble, not that it helped him in the end. Worked as a librarian until he got sent to the HMRC.
Has a love for knowledge in general and always tries to learn more about everything. Very curious about both the right and the wrong things. Has quite a bit of medical knowledge due to being very intrested in that field of science. No real experience however.

Reason assigned to HMRC: Suspected of treason due to having uncensored and highly sensitve information in his library. His defense was that everyone deserves to know any knowledge available, de goverment didn't agree.

Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 5
Endurance: 3
 Charisma: 3
 Intelligence: 5
 Willpower: 4

Skills:
Speech: 0 (-1)
Intuition: 0 (-1)
Medical tech: 3 (+1/3) (+1 Fleshtech)
Handiwork: 0 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 0 (-1)(-1 Fleshtech)
Unconventional Weapons: 0 (-1)
Exotic weapons: 1 (0)
Auxiliary systems: 1 (+1 Fleshtech)

Profession: Fleshtech

(Just read this entire subforum except for the current missions and the OOC thread, this is glorious)
Welcome, new meat. You wanna go through this from the pods or do you know what you want to do and just want to get into it? I assume you have a pretty good idea of whats going on, since you read the entire subforum (Jesus M.bison Christ, you mad man.).

Sell transporter rifle to Miyamoto for 6 tokens. Also, charge END bonus.

Also also, question. the stealth synthskin: does it only work on the skin itself, or does it project a weak stealth field. Like in ghost in the shell, where it doesn't work when wearing body armour, but it still works on the handgun and lightweight clothing the major is wearing. So: does it also make weapon you're holding and/or lightweight clothing you're wearing invisible?

Done
{WIKI} Move the rifle and the tokens from from Pan to miya and miya to pan, respectively.

The stealth skin is. It wouldn't work with clothing or weapons. It makes your body invisible. Well, except for opened eyes, but you can keep your eyes closed and use it; not like cam eyes can't already see through flesh. Mouth too. Keep that closed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26204 on: October 27, 2014, 12:35:12 pm »

Go to the armory and get some metal attached to my shield.
Pages: 1 ... 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 ... 2101