_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5718482 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26280 on: October 31, 2014, 05:27:07 pm »

Kyle rolls his eyes.
"Thank Cap. Now we should probably get moving soon."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26281 on: October 31, 2014, 05:30:56 pm »

Leave suit lights off, engage echolocation visual filter. Scare the shit out of the newbies.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26282 on: October 31, 2014, 06:01:48 pm »

"Guys, you're vets around here right? What the fuck just happened?" Ciel says, removing the dead VR from her body.

"Well, I'm a vet, probably one of the most senior inmates aboard right now. But I'm also tripping balls and getting naked right this instant. Welcome to the HMRC, let's get along eh?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26283 on: October 31, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »

"Well, that's nice, though I'm guessing that this ain't part of the inmate experience."
Go to the TV room, which has a different name that I can't recall at the moment.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:11:21 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26284 on: October 31, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

"Nah man, getting naked and tripping balls is pretty much requi- oh the blackout? No, blackouts and evil pigs aren't all that common."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26285 on: October 31, 2014, 06:13:32 pm »

"Really? Well, I'm liking this place more every second, though I never had that high expectations beforehand.
Any chance I can have some of that stuff?"
Alan help.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26286 on: October 31, 2014, 06:20:45 pm »

"Xeno spit and many more such drugs are free at the armoury. So, yeah, once this blackout is over I'm sure you can get as hammered as you want."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26287 on: October 31, 2014, 06:22:30 pm »

"Sounds like a bad idea..."
Says the one who bought a flask and alcohol not an hour earlier.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26288 on: October 31, 2014, 06:31:39 pm »

"Oh right, the blackout, forgot about that happening.
Now how weird, on a scale from one to tennis this situation for you?"
Alan help.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26289 on: October 31, 2014, 06:35:32 pm »

"Definately one. I mean, after seeing a squadmate ascend to a higher plane of excistence, another squadmate vaporized and a third one dragged into a dark shaft by Shiva the robotic goddess of death...this seems kinda normal in comparison. And that was all my first mission, shit has gone downhill from there. Do you know how I got to be in a robot body?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26290 on: October 31, 2014, 06:36:13 pm »

"That time a gang killed my nurse for stealing their cocaine."
Kyle says with a completely straight face.
"It sucked to since he was really good at his job."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26291 on: October 31, 2014, 07:05:41 pm »

Johnothen was like a fish for a few moments there, trying to sort through and competently reply to everything he had just been told and failing miserably before finally saying:
"... Okay then, I can certainly see why you like those drugs.
And now I can see why I would like those drugs.

Sit down for a moment and just try to mentally sort through that, or, if not that, repress them.
Alan help.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26292 on: October 31, 2014, 07:08:43 pm »

"I'd sey it's a six for me. I've seen some crazy amp shit but that was... Something."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26293 on: November 02, 2014, 09:41:16 pm »

"How much for specialized ammo?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26294 on: November 03, 2014, 01:15:08 pm »

Oh for fuck's sake. STEVE! APOCALYPTIC SHIT HAPPENING AGAIN!

Xan hurriedly types out a message to both the Doc and AM.

Quote from: Xan->Doc, AM
I turned on the TV and came upon a channel with a rotting piglike creature of enormous size that spouted something about a lamb and the seven spirits of god and a book or somesuch. Then the static on the channel grew very bright and this deactivation of power happened. I'll head towards the infirmary, assuming the ship hasn't been locked down. That's all I know about our current scenario.

That done, he gets up and gestures toward everyone in the rec room at the moment.
Come on, let's head toward the infirmary. I don't exactly know what's happening, but I'd prefer to be nearby either the Doctor or the Armory Master for when the inevitable unexplained anomalies begin popping up.

Head toward the Infirmary, hopefully with people in tow. Move cautiously and keep an eye out for any anomalous activity. Avoid it.
Let the shmuck with the shield go first.

Your attempts to message people result in the equivalent of a busy signal. Steve doesn't reply either. NEAT.
You heat towards the infirmary.

Kyle nods and prepares to go as the vanguard.
You join Xan and head toward the infirmary.
"Ah, what the hell? What's going on, Steve?"

Pitch-black in here, right? Does my datapad still work, and can I use that as a lightsource? If so, use it to make my way to the locker room in the hangar, and put my MkI on, then activate suit lights. If Steve responds and tells me that there's something wrong, do inventory management.

(Still wearing the anklet, if that matters.)

Your data pad turns on and produces light but you can't get access to any information on it. It's just...broken fragmented code spraying across the screen with no rhyme or reason.
You get to the hanger door but it's sealed. A flashing red light above the door illuminates a sign that reads "WHEN LIGHT IS ON, HANGER IS IN VACUUM. DO NOT OPEN"

“I'm not really sure where I am but this is already so exciting! This is going to be great I can tell already!”

Follow Dan

“Also, I'm Ronald. Who are you?”

Follow Dan.

"What is going on? Is this normal? Can I get a weapon of some sort?"
I assume thats Xan. Following.

Omega takes a minute to re-orient himself as he was suddenly thrown out of Hephaestus and back onto the sword.  He reasons that the main entrance to their part of the ship is the best place to be, considering the infirm are unlikely to be a source of trouble. He tries to access the path to the rest of the ship, using force if need be in order to accomplish protecting the others for future missions.
I assume you mean, attempt to pry open a maintenance door. You attempt but fail to do so with the one in the Rec room.

Blink

"Um, this isn't normal is it.

Query the Armory Master and activate suit lights. If not wearing the suit, get it pronto.
Ready monorazor for if everything is going to hell.

"Wonderfull way to start on this ship.

Also prepare to write down anything intrested that happens on his datapad, maybe this could be used for a book? Smile slightly in anticipation, there is knowledge to be gained!
The armory master isn't there. In fact, you seem to be standing in an empty hallway, with no sign of the armory at all. The little painted lines on the floor point to a blank section of wall.

You have your razor, but your suit is in the hanger.

"Oooookay. Not the best time to be high, then, I presume. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen?"

Shrug off the effects of the xenospit, either by endurance or pure willpower. Wether it works or not, discard my clothes and head to the infirmary. Use cameyes in nightvision mode or something to better see where I'm going.
Yeah, inject drugs and strip naked. Everything is going exactly as planned.

You manage to get as far as getting naked and making it to the hall before you suddenly feel a great spike of vertigo and then a sensation of partial weightlessness. The walls of the hallway around you are starting to expand, or you're starting to shrink.

"Guys, you're vets around here right? What the fuck just happened?" Ciel says, removing the dead VR from her body.

Follow the group, somewhere in the middle-back. Prep for mind fuck.
Xan group followed.

Leave suit lights off, engage echolocation visual filter. Scare the shit out of the newbies.
Ok. How exactly do you scare the shit out of the newbies. Feel free to PM an action.

"Well, that's nice, though I'm guessing that this ain't part of the inmate experience."
Go to the TV room, which has a different name that I can't recall at the moment.
Rec room, though everyone appears to be leaving.

Xan's Motley crew of newbies makes it to the infirmary without issue but finds the blast doors securely closed. Painted on the blast doors in black ooze is the phrase, "And there went out another horse that was red and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

Pages: 1 ... 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 ... 2101