_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1761 1762 [1763] 1764 1765 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731948 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26430 on: November 19, 2014, 05:22:35 pm »

Do you hear shouting? I hear shouting.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26431 on: November 19, 2014, 05:38:39 pm »

Okay then.  Different plan. Omega dives to the ground near the R&D door  "Recruit Ciel appears to have turned traitor.  Stop her before she destroys the ship."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:57:39 pm by Omeganaut »
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26432 on: November 19, 2014, 06:06:25 pm »

"Oh, and Broken nose dude?
Jinx."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26433 on: November 19, 2014, 06:08:46 pm »

Don't you fucking - jinx on what?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26434 on: November 19, 2014, 06:10:58 pm »

"We both said 'Come and see what?'.
You just can't let that slide without one side having a Jinx."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26435 on: November 19, 2014, 06:49:42 pm »

You get the fucking jinx then, I already got my nose broke.
Though it is good that you're making jokes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26436 on: November 19, 2014, 06:53:21 pm »

"...Huh."

Approach as closely as my bare feet and suitlessness will comfortably allow. That is, probably back up a bit. (Only if it's actually too hot where I am, though.)

Charge Exotic bonus by clearing my mind.

(How long is the hallway, by the way?)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26437 on: November 19, 2014, 07:01:31 pm »

"Meh."

Watch skeleton. Shrug shoulders. Be ready incase it attacks.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26438 on: November 20, 2014, 04:56:57 am »

Wake up
Hai

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26439 on: November 20, 2014, 01:23:11 pm »

(Good to know that I'm both not mortally wounded and keeping up my personal tradition of being wounded all the damn time.)

"Aha, a hole. How does that saying go again? Stare into the abyss and the abyss gives you treasure?"

Move over to the sinkhole. Inspect sinkhole. Prepare myself for whatever lies inside.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26440 on: November 20, 2014, 06:34:57 pm »

Check rifle. Stay alert.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26441 on: November 21, 2014, 02:35:40 pm »

Go raid some passed out smucks pockets. And then heal them to the best of my ability.

Be more specific. Stealing from someone is a potentially capital offense; I want some exactness.

Step back away from the door and place my hands on the ground, palms down.
You do as you are told.

Continue to be unconscious until healed. Also, be glad that I have no pockets to raid because in the excitement that started when I spawned I forgot to put on clothes
Huh, you were here for all of like 10 minutes before being nakedly horizontally piledrived into a wall and almost killed.

About normal.

Omega glances between the aggressive R&D department and the skeleton. Deciding that there are better things to do than stay with the fools by the R&D door, he heads towards the skeleton.  As he approaches, he keeps the skeleton in between him and the molten hole.  If the skeleton makes a hostile move, or something comes out of the hole, push the skeleton in.
You walk toward the skeleton, but stop and decide to retreat when you feet start melting.

((Wahaha, I am skeleton fear me.))
Spoiler: Ryan Jorgensen (click to show/hide)

Leave tube, scream loudly at nearest person, ask where Ciel is.
Can't do that right now, tubes don't exist.

"Come and see what?"
What is there to see?
I dunno, you'd have to go over to the skeleton and look in his hole.

~

input "surgery: chest and abdomen, cardiovascular repair." into the wristpad, then wander over to watch the skeleton and see what it wants everyone to see.
You input your command and the spider drone goes off on it's own. You turn and run back to the hall and ignore the rather frightening sounds of ribs being wrenched open behind you.

Okay then.  Different plan. Omega dives to the ground near the R&D door  "Recruit Ciel appears to have turned traitor.  Stop her before she destroys the ship."
TOO LATE ALREADY POSTED AN ACTION AND DIDN'T CROSS IT OUT!

You drag your half roasted feet toward the R&D door screaming about how Ciel was a skeleton all along!

"...Huh."

Approach as closely as my bare feet and suitlessness will comfortably allow. That is, probably back up a bit. (Only if it's actually too hot where I am, though.)

Charge Exotic bonus by clearing my mind.

(How long is the hallway, by the way?)

You can't get very close. Ground is fuck you hot for like 30 feet in either direction.

Exo charged.

"Meh."

Watch skeleton. Shrug shoulders. Be ready incase it attacks.
Skeletons. Wow. How spooky.

You keep your eyes on it regardless.

Wake up
You wanna wake up with second and third degree burns all over most of your back?

Check rifle. Stay alert.
Your rifle remains a rifle. It has not transformed into anything. Yet. You think you might have heard it say something anti-Semitic, but it's still a rifle.

(Good to know that I'm both not mortally wounded and keeping up my personal tradition of being wounded all the damn time.)

"Aha, a hole. How does that saying go again? Stare into the abyss and the abyss gives you treasure?"

Move over to the sinkhole. Inspect sinkhole. Prepare myself for whatever lies inside.

The sink hole turns out to be a rather elaborately carved, hexagonal shaft of some sort, which leads straight into the planet. You can see very distant light at the bottom.

The skeleton jerkily climbs into the hole ciel melted in the wall and disappears. Hmm.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26442 on: November 21, 2014, 03:09:29 pm »

Wait my slime tube doesn't exist?

Goddamnit. What's skele-me doing?

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26443 on: November 21, 2014, 03:22:18 pm »

Continue to be unconscious and blissfully unaware of what that spiderbot is doing to me
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26444 on: November 21, 2014, 03:26:18 pm »

Use amp to cool the section of floor up to 5 meters in front of me down to non-foot-melting temperatures. Gauge how much of my willpower that took, if successful.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:44:36 pm by swordsmith04 »
Pages: 1 ... 1761 1762 [1763] 1764 1765 ... 2101