_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5730354 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26445 on: November 21, 2014, 03:30:43 pm »

Follow the skeleton, pray for spiderbots victim.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26446 on: November 21, 2014, 03:31:48 pm »

(...probably not a good idea no)

Sleep
Hai

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26447 on: November 21, 2014, 03:47:05 pm »

That burned up guy. He looks dead enough that he'll be glad I saved him even if I find some stuff I want in his pockets.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26448 on: November 21, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »

Stay down, wait.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26449 on: November 21, 2014, 04:31:29 pm »

Use amp to cool the section of floor up to 5 meters in front of me down to non-foot-melting temperatures. Gauge how taxing that is, then do it again if it isn't too bad.
Use amp
Cautiously back away from this guy. If his thing works, wait until the floor is down in temperature to non-burning levels and go check out the burned guy, see how bad he's hurt. Don't actually do anything that would trigger a med roll though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26450 on: November 21, 2014, 05:38:56 pm »

Just walk over to the closest door, wanna be ready for anything else happening.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26451 on: November 22, 2014, 09:05:23 am »

"Well. Shiny means good, right?"

Descend into the hexagonal shaft to see what the light is all about.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26452 on: November 22, 2014, 06:03:16 pm »

Search for weapons that are unattended and/or sufficiently antisemitic to warrant 'confiscation' .

"Weapon safety checks, people! Never leave your rifle unattended, especially not near abandoned bags and skull head robot men!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26453 on: November 22, 2014, 08:02:43 pm »

Move to cover entrances.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26454 on: November 25, 2014, 01:05:07 pm »

Wait my slime tube doesn't exist?

Goddamnit. What's skele-me doing?
Unfortunately someone walked into the barracks and the quantum state of the tubes collapsed.

Continue to be unconscious and blissfully unaware of what that spiderbot is doing to me
This is probably the best thing. Also you might be dead. The difference is rather hard to decern in your condition. Hmm. Non-mechano-arachnid medic?!

Use amp to cool the section of floor up to 5 meters in front of me down to non-foot-melting temperatures. Gauge how much of my willpower that took, if successful.
[5+1]
Ok, good news first: You've manage to cool down the entire passageway, not just the area in front of you. So kudos there. Bad news is that now you're laying flat on your back, bleeding profusely from the nose, seizing while spouting incoherent bits of complex mathematics.

If I were to gauge how much will power that took I would say...all of it?

(...probably not a good idea no)

Sleep
Good plan. Someone wanna get solar some fucking ointment here? Aloe Vera? Something? Hello? Man in the corner, extra crispy, needs salve badly.

That burned up guy. He looks dead enough that he'll be glad I saved him even if I find some stuff I want in his pockets.
Well, he's got
     MkI
    Emergency Medkit
    Monoatomic Razor
    0 Tokens
    Medieval novel datachip
That mk I didn't save him from the heat of that overload, which isn't surprising honestly, but still, kinda sucks. How you gonna help him, ghoulish guy?

Stay down, wait.
That we can do.

Use amp to cool the section of floor up to 5 meters in front of me down to non-foot-melting temperatures. Gauge how taxing that is, then do it again if it isn't too bad.
Use amp
Cautiously back away from this guy. If his thing works, wait until the floor is down in temperature to non-burning levels and go check out the burned guy, see how bad he's hurt. Don't actually do anything that would trigger a med roll though.
You go over and poke at poor Gerald while someone rifles through his pockets. The guy needs some burn treatment and pain killers, thats for sure. He's got a medkit on him...

Just walk over to the closest door, wanna be ready for anything else happening.
I forget exactly where you are but I think the closet door would be the Barracks so we'll have you retreat over there. Away from the sudden antarctic blast and the horrible metallic pinging of an entire metal floor hardening within seconds.

Search for weapons that are unattended and/or sufficiently antisemitic to warrant 'confiscation' .

"Weapon safety checks, people! Never leave your rifle unattended, especially not near abandoned bags and skull head robot men!"

Hmmm...we got two guys who are out of it. One I don't think had any weapons because poor wolfkit got piledrived the moment he woke up, pretty much. Solar has a knife, but thats it.

Move to cover entrances.
Spinal, are you just a robot that says general tactical advice every now and again?

You stand in the entrance of the barracks with Johnothen Bright, a man living on the edge of reasonable name spellings.

Follow the skeleton, pray for spiderbots victim.
You follow the skeleton because hey, why the fuck not.

The hole the skeleton was looking into doesn't lead to the rec room like it should. Instead it leads to...well thats a bit of a toughie. You weren't around for mission 6 but you've heard about the alternate dimension embedded in a man's refrigerator. This seems to be....well something similar. You're not sure if the late...whatever his name was...punched a hole into this place or if this place is now just surrounding a chuck of the ship. Either way, it's mighty odd.

The world beyond the hole appears to be a city, or at least a large collection of structures, though the structures themselves seem incomplete. They're more like wire frames made of glowing threads; or truly more like polygonal models of buildings with each polygon outlined with a thin, whitish green glow.  The ground is covered in a grid of squares, each one a different size; each building is contained in one but around them, in smaller squares, are other objects, seemingly random ones. A car, a dog, a hat, the knob from a door, a single bead, a chair, a vase, a single flower, a whole path of carefully divided every day objects which is spread out amongst the irregularly scattered buildings.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26455 on: November 25, 2014, 01:18:00 pm »

"Well. Shiny means good, right?"

Descend into the hexagonal shaft to see what the light is all about.

((missed me))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26456 on: November 25, 2014, 01:37:59 pm »

Well, probably gonna give it one more turn before trying to wake up, just to be safe. Continue to be unconscious
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26457 on: November 25, 2014, 01:48:49 pm »

((:o I didn't think I had the Willpower for that.))

Wait out the seizing and incoherent babbling, then sit up. Use my shirt to soak up the blood from my nosebleed.

"Ugh... رئيس بلدي"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26458 on: November 25, 2014, 02:25:38 pm »

Well, he has a medkit on him. That's bound to have stuff to treat burns in it!

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26459 on: November 25, 2014, 02:27:28 pm »

Look down the hole the skeleton went but not actually go down it yet. Keep a weapon at the ready.
Pages: 1 ... 1762 1763 [1764] 1765 1766 ... 2101