_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686220 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26460 on: November 25, 2014, 03:31:20 pm »

Well, he has a medkit on him. That's bound to have stuff to treat burns in it!
I'll leave you to that.
Dan goes down the hall to where the overshooty guy froze everything.
Can't do much but wait for the spasms to subside, but don't do any amp things for a bit. That looked like it took a lot out of ya.
Following Auron to the hole, his eyes widen, he mutters something to the extent of 'where the fuck are we', and turns to the others.
Once you fellas recover, come take a look at this! It's extremely odd.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26461 on: November 25, 2014, 04:05:16 pm »

(Thanks!)

Sleep more unless treated, then wake up and thank the one who healed me. If awake, heal anyone who is hurt
Hai

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26462 on: November 25, 2014, 04:06:37 pm »

"Then seal it up and get back here! I read the records of the missions to know weird is death."

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26463 on: November 25, 2014, 04:14:20 pm »

I'll leave you to that.
Dan goes down the hall to where the overshooty guy froze everything.
Can't do much but wait for the spasms to subside, but don't do any amp things for a bit. That looked like it took a lot out of ya.
Following Auron to the hole, his eyes widen, he mutters something to the extent of 'where the fuck are we', and turns to the others.
Once you fellas recover, come take a look at this! It's extremely odd.

"Yeah... give me a second..."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26464 on: November 25, 2014, 04:14:31 pm »

With what? I've got nothing on me and this seems to lead to an alternate dimension.
Sig! Onol

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26465 on: November 25, 2014, 04:23:35 pm »

"Dead people. I don't know."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26466 on: November 25, 2014, 04:26:28 pm »

"Sure, I guess, if anything can be weird... You know what? No, that's just setting me up.
Jesus, 'poor life decisions' doesn't begin to describe this."

Follow them...

TO THE HOLE.
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26467 on: November 25, 2014, 05:21:30 pm »

Ignore the knife and go slap the maths guy awake again
Wake up, ice-fer-brains, and explain what's goi- is that city normal? I thought this was a spaceship? Did we land?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26468 on: November 25, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »

Nope, ships like this don't land. Assume alternate dimension.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26469 on: November 25, 2014, 05:36:16 pm »

"First person to bring me a wireframe shiny gets a free pass on arachnid health care."

see if i can hook one of the wireframe items with my reiterpallasch without actually entering the pocket universe.

Also: Type "Set and splint ribcage, repair damage to surrounding tissue." Into my arachno-controller, again pray for the poor schmuck who is suffering for my disregard of instruction manuals.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:07:22 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26470 on: November 25, 2014, 06:01:43 pm »

Wake up, ice-fer-brains, and explain what's goi- is that city normal? I thought this was a spaceship? Did we land?

"I'm perfectly conscious, thanks... as for what's going on, I don't know. Some alien entity seems to be trying to get us to fight each other, though that doesn't explain the Christian holy book references..."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26471 on: November 25, 2014, 09:36:50 pm »

Back away a bit from the hole; make sure I'm not directly in front of it.
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26472 on: November 25, 2014, 10:18:51 pm »

Leave the barracks and wander around a bit. Try and head towards the sounds of any voices.
((Yeah, basically. I'm a bit lost, but I have a better grasp of the situation now.))

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26473 on: November 26, 2014, 12:15:11 am »

Decide further actions are pointless, fall asleep.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26474 on: November 29, 2014, 01:53:38 am »

"Well. Shiny means good, right?"

Descend into the hexagonal shaft to see what the light is all about.

((missed me))
You descend. And continue to descend for several minutes. The walls of the shaft remain their same shape, but their material seems to change; when you watch the walls falling past around you, it's almost as though you're watching a microscope slowly zoom in on a substance. The walls start smooth, like polished marble, but as you go down further they become more...visible. The crystalline structure of the substance becomes more and more exaggerated, the facets enlarging until they're miles long. As you fall closer to the light, you feel an odd sensation, one you can't quite place. Fear, but without the fear; that same sort of crushing, heart stilling, stomach clenching feeling, that same feeling of helplessness, but without the desire to run or to fight or to do anything. Something incomprehensible and ineffable is waiting for you down below, you can feel its attention like a cinder block resting on your sternum and yet, you're perfectly ok with it.

Well, probably gonna give it one more turn before trying to wake up, just to be safe. Continue to be unconscious
Don't worry, it should be finished harvesting your organs any minute now.

((:o I didn't think I had the Willpower for that.))

Wait out the seizing and incoherent babbling, then sit up. Use my shirt to soak up the blood from my nosebleed.

"Ugh... رئيس بلدي"
You didn't have the will power to do that and NOT have side effects. Hold on. Lets see...Nope. You don't lose a point in Int or Will from brain damage this time. This time.

You stop seizing quite so much and manage to rock up into a sitting position, though you're still far to unsteady and twitchy to move.

Indeed it does! Do you actually want to do that? I don't inflict ER style medicine on people without explicit orders...well, fuck it, we'll do it anyways. You were vague enough.

[1+1]

And the result was the same anyways. Imagine that.

(if we were using the other system he would probably have done something like smeared hemorrhoid cream all over the guy instead of burn ointment. Not really doing any damage, just making his own life harder the next time he tries to fix the patient.)

Look down the hole the skeleton went but not actually go down it yet. Keep a weapon at the ready.
You see the same thing that I described last turn. It's a portal into tron! AND IT'S HEMORRHAGING MONEY!

Tron did not perform well financially.

Thats the joke.

It's not actually dropping money or anything.

I say this because if I didn't Auron would run over and try to stuff the non-existent money into a sack, like he does with everything else that isn't nailed down.

(Thanks!)

Sleep more unless treated, then wake up and thank the one who healed me. If awake, heal anyone who is hurt
Your would-be doctor got confounded by the latch on the med kit.

"Sure, I guess, if anything can be weird... You know what? No, that's just setting me up.
Jesus, 'poor life decisions' doesn't begin to describe this."

Follow them...

TO THE HOLE.
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN.

You follow them over to the hole but not into it.

You weren't vague enough.

You run over and slap the guy, who is already awake and shaking. A few good whacks to the head don't particularly seem to help his condition. Funny though.

"First person to bring me a wireframe shiny gets a free pass on arachnid health care."

see if i can hook one of the wireframe items with my reiterpallasch without actually entering the pocket universe.

Also: Type "Set and splint ribcage, repair damage to surrounding tissue." Into my arachno-controller, again pray for the poor schmuck who is suffering for my disregard of instruction manuals.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Hey lars, you wanna do some long range last rites here?

Anyways, hooking isn't happening, but you can poke. You jab one of the items and it moves in the same way you'd expect something solid to move. Seems normal enough...well, relatively.

Back away a bit from the hole; make sure I'm not directly in front of it.
Old xan would have grabbed something and jammed it in his mouth.

Oh well.

Leave the barracks and wander around a bit. Try and head towards the sounds of any voices.
((Yeah, basically. I'm a bit lost, but I have a better grasp of the situation now.))

You walk over to where everyone is hanging around near the hole and promptly start telling everyone to check their corners, clean their weapon, and stay frosty.

Thats all the cliches I can think of for the moment. Give me a bit.

I'd have you say you're two days away from retirement but, well, I won't sign that death warrant for you.

Decide further actions are pointless, fall asleep.
Neat.

Oh, by the way: A squad of no less then two dozen men wielding rifles, lead by what appears to be a giant mechanical squid, comes storming around the corner and into the recently cooled hall. The men with rifles are wearing something that looks like an armored spacesuit crossed with a labcoat and the squid is filling most of the hall behind them, dragging itself forward with powerful limbs and a clear purpose. The squad stops at the top of the hall and several start shouting for everyone to back up away from the hole.

Pages: 1 ... 1763 1764 [1765] 1766 1767 ... 2101