_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732587 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26475 on: November 29, 2014, 01:58:08 am »

Back away from the hole and get out of the squid's way. Out of the entire squad's way, in fact. Camly.

Don't respond to Auron's orders if he lives long enough to give them.

The hell are you guys?

Old xan would have grabbed something and jammed it in his mouth.

Oh well.
((Yeah, old Xan was a fun guy to be around.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:34:59 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26476 on: November 29, 2014, 02:11:34 am »

Back off quicklity split (That's how you say it, right?).
"Why, just...
*Sigh*
This really is escalating quickly, isn't it?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26477 on: November 29, 2014, 02:13:01 am »

Drag my patient away from the hole. Stupid medipacks and their hightech lockeroonies. Back in my day all I had was some duct tape and a bottle of booze! And if you didn't like it you would die.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26478 on: November 29, 2014, 03:10:08 am »

Look for people who are too asleep or tired to move, drag away from hole.

"Unarmed and ugly civilian coming through! Don't steal my brain please!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26479 on: November 29, 2014, 06:12:02 am »

"huh. well. Who dares wins, right?"

Boldly go meet whatever is below.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26480 on: November 29, 2014, 08:35:58 am »

Instantly fail intuition roll on who these guys are, yell failure specific warnings to teammates and issue retreat orders.

Duck behind shield and lob goop grenade at the science squad frontrunners to cover our retreat, oh and try to grab a nearby small wireframe object if its possible to do so without fully entering the portal. Slide reiterpallasch through backpack handgrip and hold it by the blade if that helps to hook/bludgeon small items toward me.

Once stuff is deemed impossible to steal or is successgully stolen run down the hall in the opposite direction to the science squad and encourage others to do the same.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:44:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26481 on: November 29, 2014, 09:41:27 am »

Hasala, too weak to move on his own, can only manage a "help..."

Hope this guy grabs me.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26482 on: November 29, 2014, 09:47:06 am »

"The holes all yours."

move away from the hole. Also ignore Auron and stay away from him as well.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:47:00 pm by Tavik Toth »

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26483 on: November 29, 2014, 09:51:50 am »

Wake up. If spiderbot is still in my chest, don't panic.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26484 on: November 29, 2014, 11:33:55 am »

Action edited to include calmness.
And not listening to Auron if it becomes an issue.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26485 on: November 29, 2014, 12:39:10 pm »

Try to look around and see if the guys who told me to get down are still around.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26486 on: November 30, 2014, 02:06:48 am »

Back away from the hole. Watch what the squad does. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26487 on: December 01, 2014, 02:30:12 pm »

Instantly fail intuition roll on who these guys are, yell failure specific warnings to teammates and issue retreat orders.

Duck behind shield and lob goop grenade at the science squad frontrunners to cover our retreat, oh and try to grab a nearby small wireframe object if its possible to do so without fully entering the portal. Slide reiterpallasch through backpack handgrip and hold it by the blade if that helps to hook/bludgeon small items toward me.

Once stuff is deemed impossible to steal or is successgully stolen run down the hall in the opposite direction to the science squad and encourage others to do the same.

"OH GOD MY LOOTING WAYS HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH ME! IT'S THE SQUID COPS! COME TO TAKE ME AWAY TO A LIFE OF HARD LABOR AND SOFT FOOD SHOVED INTO MY TOOTHLESS MOUTH! THEY'RE GONNA REPLACE MY HANDS WITH BOWLING BALLS FOR SPHERE SHAPED IRONY! RUUUUUN!"

You duck behind your shield and hurl a grenade at the approaching forces. The grenade spirals towards the group, stops in mid air, and then is forcibly spiked back towards you. You raise your shield and let the grenade ricochet off it, bouncing into the men behind you as it detonates; entombng them and blocking your exit. You look around in a panic before reaching in, grabbing one of the random objects, a tea pot, and clutching it up to your chest.

"I'M NOT GONNA STOP STEALING! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

The squid swings one large tentacle out and slaps you back into the still expanding foam.

The following people are now trapped in goo

Back off quicklity split (That's how you say it, right?).
"Why, just...
*Sigh*
This really is escalating quickly, isn't it?"

"The holes all yours."

move away from the hole. Also ignore Auron and stay away from him as well.
Back away from the hole. Watch what the squad does. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Feel free to kick Auron. Once you get out of the goo.

Back away from the hole and get out of the squid's way. Out of the entire squad's way, in fact. Camly.

Don't respond to Auron's orders if he lives long enough to give them.

The hell are you guys?

Old xan would have grabbed something and jammed it in his mouth.

Oh well.
((Yeah, old Xan was a fun guy to be around.))
Drag my patient away from the hole. Stupid medipacks and their hightech lockeroonies. Back in my day all I had was some duct tape and a bottle of booze! And if you didn't like it you would die.

Hasala, too weak to move on his own, can only manage a "help..."

Hope this guy grabs me.
The rest of you get the heck out of the way. The Squid Squad Advances and stacks up around the hole, with the mechanical Mollusc hanging around in back. The squad is silent, probably talking over their radios, but immediately gets to work scanning the hole with various instruments and probing it with a long metal pole.  The Squid, in the mean time, raises itself up slightly and begins speaking in a deep, baritone, metallic voice.

"I am Lab Overseer Dr. Clark. Remain calm. There has been a containment breech."

Try to look around and see if the guys who told me to get down are still around.
You're alone.

Well, besides the mechanical spider and the Frankenstein looking guy.

Wake up. If spiderbot is still in my chest, don't panic.

You wake up. You can't feel anything; you're not paralyzed, you can still move, but you're completely numb. You get up into a sitting position and find that you're basically naked, your clothing cut away. You've got several rather massive and clearly recently closed wounds on your chest and stomach. Your limbs are coated in some sort of webbing that is tightly holding them together; like a light weight cast. The world vibrates suddenly and you're forced to close your eyes, the sight of the vibration causing your head to spin.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26488 on: December 01, 2014, 02:36:44 pm »

Try opening the medkit again. Then, should I open it, find burn cream to fix my patient. Keep an eye out for strange sheep.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26489 on: December 01, 2014, 02:36:59 pm »

[/shadow]
"huh. well. Who dares wins, right?"

Boldly go meet whatever is below.
Missed me again?

Per your instructions, the action. I got big bold and red. Didn't quite manage on fire:
Boldly go meet whatever is below who'se attention I've got. Be polite.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:59:13 am by Pancaek »
Pages: 1 ... 1764 1765 [1766] 1767 1768 ... 2101