_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1765 1766 [1767] 1768 1769 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732611 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26490 on: December 01, 2014, 02:45:46 pm »

"We noticed. Also, little help here? Kinda stuck. Also, I'm going kick the guy who threw that grenade. And one other question, why are you a squid?"

Talk with Dr Clark. Also see about getting help with getting freed from goop.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:58:25 pm by Tavik Toth »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26491 on: December 01, 2014, 03:16:39 pm »

Great. What breached containment? What effects has it had and will it have on the ship? Can it be recontained?
Is that a suit or a robot body?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26492 on: December 01, 2014, 03:17:41 pm »

I never had the chance to put on any clothes, remember? Also, this is probably a bad idea but gonna try standing up. Then walking if standing up wasn't too hard.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26493 on: December 01, 2014, 03:37:54 pm »

Yell death threats at dorsidwarf for trying to get me killed.

Protect the teapot at all costs.

Engage jump rockets if i need to escape suddenly, because the people behind me havent suffered enough.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:26:03 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26494 on: December 01, 2014, 03:57:35 pm »

See if the R and D department doors are still open.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26495 on: December 01, 2014, 04:33:05 pm »

Point at the giant skull-headed violence-crazed mad robot man and shout to the scientists:
"He's being mindfucked by the aliens!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26496 on: December 01, 2014, 04:45:28 pm »

Point at the giant skull-headed violence-crazed mad robot man and shout to the scientists:
"IT'S MINE I TELL YOU! YOU CANT HAVE IT! GET YOUR GUN OUTTA MY FACE OR IM GONNA MURDER AND EAT YOU WHEN I GET FREE!"
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26497 on: December 01, 2014, 04:51:39 pm »

"UHHHH, sure? Giant squid dude? First off, any chance of getting me out of this... Stuff?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26498 on: December 01, 2014, 05:17:00 pm »

"IT'S MINE I TELL YOU! YOU CANT HAVE IT! GET YOUR GUN OUTTA MY FACE OR IM GONNA MURDER AND EAT YOU WHEN I GET FREE!"

"Now he's hallucinating about guns! Sweet space gods save us!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26499 on: December 01, 2014, 05:29:57 pm »

"Now he's hallucinating about guns! Sweet space gods save us!"
"IM SERIOUS YOU LITTLE RAT! PUT YOUR GODDAMN WORD CANNON AWAY OR I WILL EAT YOU AND MOUNT YOUR SKULL ON MY OTHER SHOULDER!"

((Well i completely misread your post. Oh well ima just roll with it.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26500 on: December 01, 2014, 05:40:07 pm »

Xan suppresses the oft-felt urge to rend stupid people into bits.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26501 on: December 01, 2014, 06:06:40 pm »

"Someone kill him. He's making threats and we can just revive him later."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26502 on: December 01, 2014, 09:48:50 pm »

"KILL THE GUYS TRYING TO INCITE OTHERS TO MURDER! THEY ARE THE ONES THE CRYSTAL SKELETON HAS BRAINWASHED! THE INFIRMARY IS GONE WE CANT REVIVE ANYONE!"

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:26:31 am by Unholy_Pariah »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26503 on: December 01, 2014, 10:28:36 pm »

"There isn't a crystal skeleton. Foreboding sheep however..."

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26504 on: December 01, 2014, 11:15:07 pm »

"No one's killing anyone. Calm down, guys. Auron, why do you want to keep that thing so badly?"

To Dr. Clark (assuming I can speak normally without rolling Endurance, yet): "Can you explain what's going on, please? Breach of containment of what?
And how much do you know of what's been going on in here, so far?"
Pages: 1 ... 1765 1766 [1767] 1768 1769 ... 2101