_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1767 1768 [1769] 1770 1771 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733657 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26520 on: December 12, 2014, 02:09:26 pm »

This looks cool if its aything like ss13 I will probably like it.

My character

Name:tom samson:
Appearance: a mean lookin green eyed fellow with a close shave and a moustache he has a massive tatoomon his right arm which has a red X over the the letters UWM
Personal information : a orphan who blames everything bad in Iife on the UWM and desprately wants revenge
Reson he was sent to the HMRC : attempting to murder a magistrate , Sabotage , murdeing a police officer .....
Stats:strength 15 dexerity 0 endurance 5 intelligence 0 willpower 0 charisma 0
Skills:conventional weapons 3 intuition 1 auxiliary system 1
Profession:mercenary (1+to intuition 1+to conventional weapons 1-to medical tech 1-to handicrafts)
((You have been added to the wiki: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Samson
Damn it Swordsmith04, you ninja'ed me for his sheet.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26521 on: December 12, 2014, 02:26:24 pm »

((Payback for the dozen times you've done it to me, then. :P))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26522 on: December 12, 2014, 04:37:19 pm »

Continue being stuck in goop. Glare at Auron.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26523 on: December 13, 2014, 08:15:52 am »

Continue being an unarmed civilian unless Auron gets free, in which case transition to an unarmed civilian with a vector away from him.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26524 on: December 13, 2014, 01:17:01 pm »

Continue being unconcious, unless healed ofcourse

(Thanks for the healing kj, atleast you're trying)
Hai

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26525 on: December 13, 2014, 01:23:21 pm »

((This is what happens when your medkit is coated in vasilene.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26526 on: December 13, 2014, 01:31:03 pm »

Oh for the love of.... where the heck is the burn cream?! I need to apply that.
[5+1+1]
You grab the burn cream, squeeze the contents of the tube out onto one hand, smear it across your knuckles and begin rigorously punching your patient in the spine.

"BE HEALED YOU SON OF A BITCH! THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOUR CONDITION IMPROVES!"

“Woah, what up with my limbs? Odd. Well whatever. Oh, wasn't this door closed earlier?”
Wander into R&D. Poke at whatever looks most interesting.
Stay outside of the doors, but see what I can see from the doorway.
The room beyond the main doors appears to be an airlock of sorts, though a rather frightening one: Thin metal rods extend from the walls and ceiling, pointing in toward the center of the room. There's a strange halo of light around each rod, a very dull orange glow, like nearly transparent candle flame. Embedded in the opposite wall is a small, very well sealed looking door.

Wow, this is real neat, read the wiki, holy shot those diagrams, this is a legit operation, kudos to you pw, I will never understand how you do this. Seriously, someone already gave me a wiki page wut?   :o

Look around, find the alcohol, find someone to yell at, be an asshole.

(I don't know how this thread works, if pw regulates it or such.)

Hey, other players, is anyone still in the barracks room? If not I can have this guy pop into existence.

((The only person in the Barracks right now is Omeganaut's character, who is asleep on one of the bunks.))

Do nothing. Have the side effects from pushing my amp settled down, yet?
Yeah, you should be good to get up.

Wow, this is real neat, read the wiki, holy shot those diagrams, this is a legit operation, kudos to you pw, I will never understand how you do this. Seriously, someone already gave me a wiki page wut?   :o

Look around, find the alcohol, find someone to yell at, be an asshole.

(I don't know how this thread works, if pw regulates it or such.)

You wake up in the barracks, naked, covered in goo. There's a man sleeping in bed near you, and some sort of medicinal sounding rage screaming outside.

Xan freezes absolutely still, fervently wishing he still had his own eldritch death machines in his brain.

Keep still and quiet, but mentally prepare myself for escape if necessary (charge dex bonus).
You wait around in a strange combination of terror and boredom.

set my lasers intensity all the way down and begin slowly burning away the containment foam around and behind me so i can escape. Try not to maim teammates too badly.

if successful in creating an escape route, use it.

You manage to burn most of your upper body free without attracting attention.

Continue being stuck in goop. Glare at Auron.

You attempt to kill auron with your glare. Or at least maim him a bit.

You also make up curses and place them on him, though you're pretty sure they're not actually doing anything.

Continue being an unarmed civilian unless Auron gets free, in which case transition to an unarmed civilian with a vector away from him.
Auron is officially the new villain.

The hovering brain floats across the hall and melts through into the opposite wall. The men relax, lowering their rifles.

"We must still be on the ship, physically at least."

"Membrane?"

"Maybe" Dr. Clark says, turning  back to the hole, "Or perhaps overwriting sections. We'll test."

The mechanical creature turns, rotating on metallic tentacles, reaches one limb towards Auron. The bulbous tip of the tentacle separates into 4 individual, finger like sections, which wrap themselves around auron's chest. In one movement it tears auron free of the goop and hurls him through the hole.

"Hoo boy, I've felt like this before. Though this time there's significantly more cosmic horror and less face-to-the-ground. Ahem. Greetings...uh...you there. Could you be so kind as to tell me your name, and perhaps what this place is? My name is Pancaek Nilys, for what it's worth."

Don't look directly at the planetoid thing, but try to keep him just at the corner of my vision and glace over from time to time.

Say above. If no response, think above. Try to see if it's sentient.

If both saying and thinking produce no results, attempt to touch the planetoid

Whatever this thing is, it doesn't respond in the usual way. Never the less, you have the distinct feeling that it is sentient. Or...It's hard to say. The feeling you get from this thing is like the feeling you would get from standing within a long abandoned home, or perhaps an archeological site. The true origin, the true motive force is gone but...something is still here. An echo or a ghost. And it's looking at you with dull, unfocused eyes; this living nostalgia, this solidified Déjà vu. Your feelings are growing closer and closer towards some ineffable end, to where comprehension fails on a fundamental level.

HA

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26527 on: December 13, 2014, 02:03:45 pm »

“Ooh! Another door!”
Open the second door. Use any means necessary and/or convenient
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26528 on: December 13, 2014, 02:04:20 pm »

BE HEALED BY THE POWER OF PAIN!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26529 on: December 13, 2014, 02:07:43 pm »

Try and find something that isn't the R and D department.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26530 on: December 13, 2014, 03:27:09 pm »

Stand up, dust myself off, steal a few more wireframe items, walk back to the hole and ask what the squid was expecting.

If possible step back on ship while asking.

Oh, and look around to see if i can spot the crystal skeleton.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:53:15 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26531 on: December 13, 2014, 03:56:57 pm »

Get stuff from bin , put on clothes , head to armoury

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26532 on: December 13, 2014, 04:50:58 pm »

XanDan walks a bit closer to Dr. Clark to get his attention.

What I'm understanding is that one of the artifacts your department was studying malfunctioned or became dangerous in some way. What exactly happened, and what effects could it have? I want to know what we may be going up against.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26533 on: December 13, 2014, 05:21:05 pm »

"Ha!"

Laugh at Auron being thrown. Continue being stuck in goop until I am freed.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26534 on: December 13, 2014, 05:45:44 pm »

"Tha fuck?"
Taste the goo, walk out whatever enterance there is and look around.

((NOT ENOUGH COLORS ARH))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:18:19 pm by Vivalas »
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars
Pages: 1 ... 1767 1768 [1769] 1770 1771 ... 2101