_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1768 1769 [1770] 1771 1772 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5718054 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26535 on: December 14, 2014, 12:20:52 am »

((NOT ENOUGH COLORS ARH))
((There is some sort of colour system but it involves inputting five digit numbers into some witchery so I've mostly stayed away from it.))
"Why are you punching that guy in the spine! I'm not a doctor and I know that's a bad idea!"
Restrain the Spine Puncher!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26536 on: December 14, 2014, 12:38:03 am »

((There is some sort of colour system but it involves inputting five digit numbers into some witchery so I've mostly stayed away from it.))
"Why are you punching that guy in the spine! I'm not a doctor and I know that's a bad idea!"
((I believe it's a hex thing. You can also apply a glow effect.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26537 on: December 14, 2014, 02:18:25 am »

((I believe it's a hex thing. You can also apply a glow effect.))
((RGB and HEX are both allowed. You can also input the name of any CSS color as well such as lightslategrey, coral, steelblue, etc. Note that glow doesn't seem to accept any CSS colors other than the default ones however. You can also change the font face.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26538 on: December 14, 2014, 02:24:35 am »

-Shnup-
((Apparently just tying in 'colours' actually brings up a page of over 500 colours, with HEX and RGB, nice.
Testing, testing.))
Alan help.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26539 on: December 14, 2014, 06:02:58 pm »

((Yes I know hexadecimal, and am very much acquainted with it, blah, blah... but then I'd have to remember the code everytime I make a post... and pssh, ain't nobody got time for that. hexadecimal is simply a simplified form of binary... and you have to know how to multiply by 16, which isn't much fun))
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26540 on: December 14, 2014, 07:07:12 pm »

((You don't need to. Like I said, CSS colors work.
So
Code: [Select]
[color=darkslateblue]this[/color]
ends up as this.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26541 on: December 14, 2014, 08:32:45 pm »

((And like I said, you have This to draw on at any time, so you can go from Darkgoldenrod to Palevioletred.))
Alan help.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26542 on: December 14, 2014, 09:18:38 pm »

((Ah got mah own color :P))
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26543 on: December 15, 2014, 07:58:48 am »

Allow feelings to keep growing towards this ineffable end. Try to make some sort of connection with the planetoid entity. Just let it wash over me, man.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26544 on: December 15, 2014, 04:25:16 pm »

“Ooh! Another door!”
Open the second door. Use any means necessary and/or convenient
You walk unsteadily over to the second door and try to wrench it open with your bare hands. It, unsurprisingly, doesn't open. You look around for a keypad and find none. All you find is a grayish metal rectangle embedded in the wall next to the door.

BE HEALED BY THE POWER OF PAIN!
Well, you did apply the burn cream. You got it on, and in, his wounds really well. Mesk would be proud, if he still felt emotions.

Try and find something that isn't the R and D department.
Immediately thought of this.

Something that isn't the R&D department eh? Like that wall? Or your left foot? Or that spider robot thats giving you a worrying look? Or perhaps this hall?

You follow the hall that isn't the R&D department down to a second hall that is also not the R&D department. It's filled with weird armed scientists and a giant robot octopus.

They are also not the R&D department. At least, well, they're not the area itself. Though they're related.

Get stuff from bin , put on clothes , head to armoury
Bold your actions otherwise they get lost in the rest of the text.

You grab some clothing and walk to where the armory should be. There is nothing there but a blank wall and a hell of a lot of guys with guns.

And an angry robotic octopus.

This is different.

"Ha!"

Laugh at Auron being thrown. Continue being stuck in goop until I am freed.
HA!

"Tha fuck?"
Taste the goo, walk out whatever enterance there is and look around.

The goo tastes salty and vaguely like brine.

You join the other new guy and walk out into the hall with all the lasers and the mechanical squid and such.

You put the erstwhile medic in a head lock while he screams about having a perfectly valid medical license, or he will as soon as he prints it out.

Allow feelings to keep growing towards this ineffable end. Try to make some sort of connection with the planetoid entity. Just let it wash over me, man.
You let it happen and for a moment, for an instant, you feel you know everything. Everything that is, was or ever would be is open to you. You can walk through it, like a museum diorama, and you can pick up the pieces and hold them in your hands. You're there at the division of every cell, at the death of every star; you walk on the golden threads of strong interaction and ride photons from distant stars into the eyes of children thousands of light years away.  The exact movement and position of every particle in all of the whole of the universe is known to you, and you can arrange them as you please. The feeling is fading. The knowledge is growing hazy.

What do you do, with these last moments of godhood?

Stand up, dust myself off, steal a few more wireframe items, walk back to the hole and ask what the squid was expecting.

If possible step back on ship while asking.

Oh, and look around to see if i can spot the crystal skeleton.

You land on the grid, crushing a bicycle as you do. You get up, and start walking toward the hole when your foot gets stuck. The strange, digitizing effect is creeping from the ground onto your foot, holding it in place.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26545 on: December 15, 2014, 04:27:59 pm »

I haven't had a medical licence since I was put on this ship!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26546 on: December 15, 2014, 04:48:05 pm »

run back to where i came from

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26547 on: December 15, 2014, 04:48:37 pm »

Laser rifle, highest intensity, maximum overcharge, point blank, kneecap.

Jump rockets, back through the hole, dont care if i smash into the wall on the other side.

Oh and lift my other foot to prevent that one getting stuck.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:50:18 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26548 on: December 15, 2014, 04:54:11 pm »

Clap and applaud as Auron soars through the air all majestic and maimed
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26549 on: December 15, 2014, 05:42:37 pm »

“Huh. No doorknob. Must be broken. I know! I'll perform a manual override!”
Try to break one of the glowing metal rods off of the wall.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1768 1769 [1770] 1771 1772 ... 2101