_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729260 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26595 on: January 03, 2015, 12:58:16 pm »

If the scientists let me approach the hole, try to retrieve two wireframe objects, preferably ones roughly foot-sized.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26596 on: January 03, 2015, 03:55:26 pm »

Pan makes his way to the rest of the crew eventually, looking at the strange scene before him. He waves his hand.

"Hello, dear fellow inmates. Crewmembers with guns. Squid...thing. Seems like I was out for a whle, what did I miss?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26597 on: January 03, 2015, 04:21:16 pm »

“Oooo so pretty... This must be like pure happiness...”
Stand still for a minute to marvel
It is pretty wicked. And assuming you don't die, it will probably give you cool super powers. That tends to be how it works around here: if you live through your horrible infections, they very rarely have purely negative effects. Even Ivan was pretty cool for a while, before he become an unstoppable demon.

Keep standing around,
CAN DO!

I thought melted arms guy was literally melted.

Investigate past the big R&D doors. Dodge weapon fire from trigger happy guards.
Past the initial doors was a second door. That one is still locked. Melty arms there wandered in and got stopped by it before grabbing the rod and starting him on that magical adventure. So...try not to repeat his mistakes. Unless you want to both be rainbow bros and give multidimensional fist bumps.

Remove the barricade the hesitantly look out the door for danger if I see none carefully head back towards the barracks
You're in the barracks! Also I keep reading your name as "tylenol"

But yeah, you're currently barricaded in the Barracks using mattresses from the bunk beds. If you were to look outside right now, you'd probably see an empty hall, but there would definitely be the noises of people messing around off to either side.

((But i dont use my arms for lasering? Auxilary hardpoint.))

"Nope no abnormal effects on what remains of my body. Can i go back to not being a guinea pig now?"
If squidward tries putting me back in the hole: Fires lasers at squidwards tentacles and engage jump rockets to throw him off balance and escape.

If not put back in the hole: bide time and glare at tavik.

The Squid guy eventually finishes scanning you and just drops you to the ground.

"No observable modifications aside from the obvious." He says, to no one in particular.

Stay away from the dubstep guy. Go away from possible danger and wait for someone to heal.

"These happenings are fascinating, better keep my distance."

More writing down of events!

You keep jotting down events, though you're rather at a loss of words to describe some of them. Or at least a loss of eloquent words. "Shit be mad Wack yo" works but its just missing something, you know?

Kyle goes to heal someone who need it.
I think most people are ok, actually? Melty arms is beyond help, burn victim is doing ok, well, stable at least, and the one legged magpie is in a suit that auto-fixes him.

If the scientists let me approach the hole, try to retrieve two wireframe objects, preferably ones roughly foot-sized.
Hold that thought.

"Who here can fly for prolonged periods?" The Squid asks, "We need a few explorers."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26598 on: January 03, 2015, 04:25:41 pm »

WELL THEN, OFF I GO IN SEARCH OF ADVENTURE!

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26599 on: January 03, 2015, 04:40:35 pm »

Examine lines, and where they lead to. Ask someone else if there is a Bar, or a Mess Hall or seomthing, if there is perhaps any amount of alcohol aboard this ship that I have spontaneously appeared on, so that I may drink, and that I may think more clearly.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26600 on: January 03, 2015, 04:46:21 pm »

Hold that thought.

No, really. I'm going somewhere with this. Do action.

Say the following to Dr. Clark:

"Since those wire-frame objects don't cause that digitization effect, why not re-purpose some of them to make safe boots? I've only seen two people with MkIIIs since this whole thing began, and one of them seems to want to injure or kill the other."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26601 on: January 03, 2015, 04:55:56 pm »

Since I don't seem to be actively dying anymore, wander off towards the rec hall
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26602 on: January 03, 2015, 05:51:15 pm »

"Does a MK3 count? If so, then yes."

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26603 on: January 03, 2015, 06:07:41 pm »

carefully head towards the armory alert for any danger

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26604 on: January 03, 2015, 06:26:39 pm »

People being idiotic, as per usual. What were you doing?

This is addressing Pancaek.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26605 on: January 03, 2015, 07:03:48 pm »

"tripping on xenospit, I think. I may or may not have met some kind of god, had the universe at my fingertips and got the memories of the guy that became that giant pig. you know, fridays at the HMRC."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26606 on: January 03, 2015, 07:58:26 pm »

Casually sit with medical man in the armlock.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26607 on: January 03, 2015, 08:54:15 pm »

((Oh, when I read it earlier I didn't read back far enough to realize the armory is gone.))

Assuming you don't want to spawn me in some special way, Attempt to find R&D and examine the room. Besides rainbow arms and the burning rods, perhaps equipment, or tools.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:57:23 pm by HavingPhun »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26608 on: January 03, 2015, 10:22:24 pm »

"tripping on xenospit, I think. I may or may not have met some kind of god, had the universe at my fingertips and got the memories of the guy that became that giant pig. you know, fridays at the HMRC."
...I've had experiences like that. Did you come upon a way to solve this shitshow?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26609 on: January 04, 2015, 07:59:02 am »

" not yet, but I think I might just be asking the wrong questions. Like, what information is really critical for us,right now, to solve this mess?"
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 2101