_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1781 1782 [1783] 1784 1785 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5727938 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26730 on: January 26, 2015, 12:23:37 pm »

Give someone nearby who is either unarmed or failing that, not likely to rip my head off, a great big hug.

"C'mere, you! This is great!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26731 on: January 26, 2015, 12:29:01 pm »

"I don't, no. Electronics aren't really my forte. I can't help with forcing the door open, seeing as these spikes make my amps useless. Don't you lot have another way in? One of those romete keys, like a garage door?"

Negative to the scientists question. Hope that they can jury rig the panel somehow, or know of way how to do so.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26732 on: January 26, 2015, 12:35:50 pm »

I don't know what you're talking about, comrade.
(Dynamically climb) To the top! Eventually. :P

Assisted flight is a good method, too. Hopefully my bad luck doesn't affect others... :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:40:33 pm by swordsmith04 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26733 on: January 26, 2015, 01:35:07 pm »

GO SAVE THE BAD CLIMBER! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26734 on: January 26, 2015, 02:51:32 pm »

"Thank you! I'll try to behave!"

Give someone nearby who is either unarmed or failing that, not likely to rip my head off, a great big hug.

"Hugs! hugs for the hug throne!"
Hugs!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26735 on: January 26, 2015, 03:06:27 pm »

Continue being unconscious.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26736 on: January 26, 2015, 03:22:05 pm »

"Oh hey there.. uh squidwards!?!? I uh, was walking by and then uh.. Look at those tentacles! Err ugh, woah! Who broke that panel!?!"

Say that. Don't cry... Don't cry... Oh no just cry! Murmur about the squid overlords, attempt to make amends.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:56:26 pm by HavingPhun »

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26737 on: January 26, 2015, 03:24:31 pm »

Accidently double posted, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:26:39 pm by HavingPhun »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26738 on: January 26, 2015, 08:55:28 pm »

>Wake the fuck up.
>Work out where the fuck I am.
>Drink that fucking potion, assuming I'm in an environment condusive to drinking.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26739 on: January 27, 2015, 08:11:37 am »

Wake up and stumble around the ship mumbling about random shit.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26740 on: January 28, 2015, 02:29:49 pm »

Go out wandering amidst the junk in search of my leg, i paid good money for that thing and its leg holster.

Also lament the fact that i broke the bicycle while i seek out anything organic looking, fancy, vehicular or high tech in nature.

You retrieve your leg and find a skateboard near it. Neato.

Tubular.

Excellent

Cowabunga

"Thank you! I'll try to behave!"

"Hugs! hugs for the hug throne!"
Hugs!
Gonna...Gonna ask this once. Just once. Are you SURE you wanna do that?

"I don't, no. Electronics aren't really my forte. I can't help with forcing the door open, seeing as these spikes make my amps useless. Don't you lot have another way in? One of those romete keys, like a garage door?"

Negative to the scientists question. Hope that they can jury rig the panel somehow, or know of way how to do so.
They seem to talk to each other for a few moments and then you hear a metallic clanking from down the hall.

"Dr. Clark will be here in a moment to open the door. You'll have to stay outside. Family only, inside.

I don't know what you're talking about, comrade.
(Dynamically climb) To the top! Eventually. :P

Assisted flight is a good method, too. Hopefully my bad luck doesn't affect others... :D

GO SAVE THE BAD CLIMBER! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Good news: Flying to the top works just fine. Tires the would be butterfly out, but you both make it. Bad news is that his wings vanish shortly after reaching the summit.

At the summit itself, which is a large, reasonably flat facet in the shape of a square, the upper most corner seems to be the thing which is burning.

Continue being unconscious.

Can do, friendo.

Here, have a website I find interesting
http://illusorywall.tumblr.com/

"Oh hey there.. uh squidwards!?!? I uh, was walking by and then uh.. Look at those tentacles! Err ugh, woah! Who broke that panel!?!"

Say that. Don't cry... Don't cry... Oh no just cry! Murmur about the squid overlords, attempt to make amends.
They seem to mostly ignore you, just continuing their own conversation. Hmm, well at least they're not mad?

>Wake the fuck up.
>Work out where the fuck I am.
>Drink that fucking potion, assuming I'm in an environment condusive to drinking.

You're in the barracks. You drink your potion.

Two things happen.
1. You become a bear.
2. You become invisible.

Wake up and stumble around the ship mumbling about random shit.
You manage to wake up but still can't feel your lower body. And the parts you can feel, you really kinda wish you couldn't.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26741 on: January 28, 2015, 02:36:35 pm »

"That's cool. Just, like, yell or something if you want to know anything about the artifact." Pancaek raps the side of his head with his knuckles "I've got a direct connection to a god for stuff concerning this mess we're in, you know."

He then looks sideways to Ian

"This shit. With the door? We'll have a talk about it later."

Stand around and wait for Dr. Clark. to open the door. Then wait for the scientist people to do their thing.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26742 on: January 28, 2015, 02:37:51 pm »

"That's cool. Just, like, yell or something if you want to know anything about the artifact." Pancaek raps the side of his head with his knuckles "I've got a direct connection to a god for stuff concerning this mess we're in, you know."

He then looks sideways to Ian

"This shit. With the door? We'll have a talk about it later."

Stand around and wait for Dr. Clark. to open the door. Then wait for the scientist people to do their thing.
Dr.Clark clanks over and opens the door for the two scientists with a vague wave of one tentacle. They scurry off inside.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26743 on: January 28, 2015, 02:40:03 pm »

Dr.Clark clanks over and opens the door for the two scientists with a vague wave of one tentacle. They scurry off inside.

Pan stands around the opening of the door.

"Everything okay in there? You lot need some help or something?"

Try and look thorugh the door opening what they're doing. Patiently wait outside. Unless they say I can come in, then go in.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26744 on: January 28, 2015, 02:50:03 pm »

Take my gains back onto tge ship and inspect me recovered leg thoroughly.

Its best not to get too greedy lest i anger the universe.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1781 1782 [1783] 1784 1785 ... 2101