_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733882 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27615 on: April 10, 2015, 12:12:08 pm »

whack the tv in the side until it works.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27616 on: April 10, 2015, 12:14:58 pm »

Deep breaths. Try to get myself back to normal, or at least the new normal. Normal-ish. Take my time.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27617 on: April 10, 2015, 12:15:13 pm »

Hmm. Ok. Go back to the case and put the one I pulled out back in its spot. Look over the case and see if there are any markings on the injectors or on/in the case. Use all cam-eye modes too.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Doing this for the tokens. Go and get a rusty knife from the AM. Carve off Zaynes right arm, inject him with a button from row one, column one, sheet one of Amiable Amber. Then stab Johnothen, Ian, and Xan. Non-fatally of course. Like in the arm or leg. Not going after Lars. I'm stupid, not suicidal.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:03:21 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27618 on: April 10, 2015, 12:21:48 pm »

The brain-pilot in your service, General, has used about 5% of the capacity; possibly a bit more, but so far there is no sign of damage or desync. Everything is fine for now, though I would suggest keeping the EKG data and regularly sending it to a medical assistant of your choice. I am sure you are well-aware of long-term effects of manipulating physics on the amp users and brain-pilots. I would be happy to oblige you, General, but that can be about anyone whose medical training you'd trust enough; possibly even better to consult several fleshtechs.
((My best guess: red is damage, blue/green pair is (de)sync.))

Browse the additional wares.

Also, what does Nyars think about a "regular customer discount"? A token or two off on every third or fourth purchase, for example. It would sure make people buy more of his stuff. Engage discussing.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27619 on: April 10, 2015, 12:23:48 pm »

((I bought a 3-token brain, yes. It's listed on Irling's Wiki page.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #27620 on: April 10, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »

YOU ROLLED 1 AGAIN! With a -1 in mind as well.

You dream about a sheep. It has 7 horns and 7 eyes. It's just sort of floating above you in a black void, staring at you.

"It's beginning again."

(Nope.)

Gorat wakes from his snoring and, seeing the carnage wrought by ping-pong, feels the strange need to vacate the premises.

Get as far away from the ping-pong carnage as possible.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27621 on: April 10, 2015, 01:16:35 pm »

"..What do you mean?" Zayne asked the sheep, "What's beginning again..?.. Why can a sheep even talk!?" He seemed very, very confused.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:22:28 pm by Shaporia »

Nunzillor

« Reply #27622 on: April 10, 2015, 02:13:35 pm »

Yeah bought a 3 token brain, lost the old manip.  Why?  Is uh this gonna hurt?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:15:18 pm by Nunzillor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27623 on: April 10, 2015, 02:17:34 pm »

The brain-pilot in your service, General, has used about 5% of the capacity; possibly a bit more, but so far there is no sign of damage or desync. Everything is fine for now, though I would suggest keeping the EKG data and regularly sending it to a medical assistant of your choice. I am sure you are well-aware of long-term effects of manipulating physics on the amp users and brain-pilots. I would be happy to oblige you, General, but that can be about anyone whose medical training you'd trust enough; possibly even better to consult several fleshtechs.
((My best guess: red is damage, blue/green pair is (de)sync.))

"Thank you Maurice, for your opinion. And a fine suggestion as well."

We can get you a bunch of standard axes if you want.
Yes, excellent.

Patching into the briefing room, Miya appears on the central holo projector and looks around the room a bit before speaking.

"Ok then, I will now commence with the remainder of the briefing. Everyone listen up, cause I'm not repeating myself.
I see that we’ve got quite a few new faces around here. Not really what I was hoping for, but I guess we’ll have to make due.

Now then, you've all heard what the Big Brain said, so I won’t have to repeat that. Some things I’d like to stress though, is that today teamwork, coordination and speed will be key. We will be dropping on a planet that would rather see us dead, so the sooner we find a nerve bundle to lead us to that cluster, the sooner we can bugger off again. If we can, using one type of damage at a time will limit their adaptation speed, but we’ll have to see how that pans out once we’re on the ground. Still, some trigger discipline will go a long way to keeping your sorry asses in one piece a little longer. Next to that, it will be of vital importance that you stay with your squad and listen closely to whatever your commanding officer tells you to do. We really cannot afford to waste time or any other bullshit, or I can guarantee you that planet will eat us alive.

On your wristpad you will find a map of the area, as well as our projected drop sites. We’ll be going down in individual pods this time. You will be provided with cutting tools to help search for nerve bundles to locate a brain, but how and when to use these will be decided on the ground once we’ve had a chance to count how many parts of you that made it down.

Now, onto the gritty details. We will be divided into two teams. Team Gyromitra consists of Morul, Eddie, Judas, Kyle, Ronald, Tek, Ian, Vincent, Ryan and Zayne, and will be commanded by yours truly. Morul will act as my second in command. Team Snapdragon is under the watchful eye of Hasala, and is joined by Han, John, Psi, Ulrich, Yaro, Konrad, Lyra, Flint, Irling, Billy and Brother Lars as Has’ XO. And to provide some divine protection, cause we’ll sorely need it.

Next, Lyra and Kyle each get 1 emergency kit, a can of medifoam and a can of fleshknitter. Everybody will also get a sharp axe or other cutting tool. Team 1 gets 2 synthflesh gunnerbots, team 2 the other 3. We will also drop 2 jeeps per team for extra mobility. Also, there's a bunch of prototypes assigned, ask the AM.

Finally, take a good look at the people around you. Try to remember who they are. Because these are the men and women who you will be trusting your life to, and who in turn, will trust you to watch their back no matter what. If you can do that, and fight with all your skill and wit, we just might make it out alive and with the prize.

So then, that was all I can think of off the top of my head. Unless, Hasala, you had something to add?"

((For wiki:
2 emergency kits = 6 tokens
2 cans of medifoam = 1 token (guessing)
2 cans of fleshknitter = free prototype
Sharp axe or knife for everybody besides those that couldn't use them = 3 tokens (guessing)
gunnerbots, 2 for team 1 and 3 for team 2  = free, from fund, just give them to whoever can use them (Miya and Lars/Flint)
2 jeeps per team = free from fund
Prototypes (see fund page)

((We drop by Tuesday. That's two more turns to get ready.))

Action: buy a second 13 token manip brain, and a kinetic amp for my right fist. Also, create a second can of namite, and observe the EKG lines (for the record, my previous action created about half a can, and I should have a spare empty can).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:43:13 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27624 on: April 10, 2015, 03:08:28 pm »

- A question, if you may, general Miyamoto, sir. If we scatter significantly around dropping site for some unpredictable reason, should we act individually and report our finds or assemble around CO first and then act as a group?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27625 on: April 10, 2015, 03:10:29 pm »

- A question, if you may, general Miyamoto, sir. If we scatter significantly around dropping site for some unpredictable reason, should we act individually and report our finds or assemble around CO first and then act as a group?

"A good question private. In case of drop scatter, it'll be up to the commander on what to do, but normally you should try to hook up with your teammates, and go to the original drop point, as a rally point. That might depend on the amount of scatter though."

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27626 on: April 10, 2015, 03:20:05 pm »

Grab my prototype kit, get into drop-pod mentality, speak with overlord.
"Sir, as you're my mission commander, requesting permission to be the driver of jeep 1. Mostly because I have no idea if the mindfuck beam works on mutating mushrooms."

EDDIE GRACERI
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27627 on: April 10, 2015, 03:21:06 pm »

Grab my prototype kit, get into drop-pod mentality, speak with overlord.
"Sir, as you're my mission commander, requesting permission to be the driver of jeep 1. Mostly because I have no idea if the mindfuck beam works on mutating mushrooms."

"How well can you drive, boy?"

((Aka what's your aux skill?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27628 on: April 10, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »

Brother Lars raises his arms.  "May the gods look ever favorably upon us!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27629 on: April 10, 2015, 03:25:14 pm »

((Short for Yaroslav is usually Yarrik rather than Yaro. But nevermind.))

"A good question private. In case of drop scatter, it'll be up to the commander on what to do, but normally you should try to hook up with your teammates, and go to the original drop point, as a rally point. That might depend on the amount of scatter though."

- Understood. Thank you, sir.
Yaroslav leaves to the infirmary(?) to change into prototype Heavy Robot Body. Also purchase two-handed sword from player market with a token from team fund.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:45:23 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 2101