_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1855 1856 [1857] 1858 1859 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5722970 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27840 on: April 16, 2015, 02:24:16 pm »

Xan slumps down at these revelations, burying his head in his hands for some time as he processes them.
"I..."
His face itself tightens up.
"By 'powers that be' do you mean Miyamoto and the other leaders of your revolution? I would at least like to know the name of the persons who decided my fate.
May I be provided with clothing?"
he continues, getting up from the table and walking toward the door of the room, his bitchfit apparently now concluded.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27841 on: April 16, 2015, 03:51:55 pm »

((Wouldn't trying to get into a room you don't IC know the number and password of be metagamey as hell and thus explicitly forbidden?))

In a way, yes. But if they OC know your info, then it would be easier for them to get it IC because they'd know the numbers they're looking for and would try to find those specific numbers or some sort of justification to figure them out. Post them if you want, I'm just trying to protect you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27842 on: April 16, 2015, 03:53:35 pm »

I'm just trying to protect you
holy shit this is important
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27843 on: April 16, 2015, 05:52:44 pm »

Tommy felt a bit apprehensive as he explored the hallways. This was all new to him. Being in space and on a ship, that is. He wondered if he might go to the infirmary later on, try to see what it had in store, but first things first he needed to know what was going on.

"Briefing room is up ahead, I guess."

Go to the briefing room and get debriefed. (Make sure to keep my underwear intact.)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27844 on: April 16, 2015, 07:38:11 pm »

Application of Elias Shrike

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Description and Crime (click to show/hide)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27845 on: April 16, 2015, 08:28:22 pm »

((Seriously, is there someone paying money for you guys to join or something?))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27846 on: April 16, 2015, 08:49:15 pm »

Okay, new password is: '5575'.

Now, to the Rec Room! Let's see how it's changed. And if the VR machines are working.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27847 on: April 16, 2015, 08:55:21 pm »

Find the remote and flip through channels for DMR reruns. See about making bugs with extra sensory abilities like sensing heat signatures and electrical impulses.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27848 on: April 16, 2015, 11:49:21 pm »

((Seriously, is there someone paying money for you guys to join or something?))
I heard about ER for the first time a few days ago. I just coincidentally applied during a surge of new players.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27849 on: April 17, 2015, 12:52:52 am »

14:19   <Piecewise>: Someone tell irony that if faith doesn't start wandering around soon. particularly into the infirmary so we can get full body scans, I'm going to steal her body and use it for nefarious purposes
((Haha welp))

Wake up, everything is fine. Everything is perfectly fine. Just to be ultra sure that everything is perfectly fine, stagger into the infirmary and ask if everything is fine.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27850 on: April 17, 2015, 12:53:59 am »

14:19   <Piecewise>: Someone tell irony that if faith doesn't start wandering around soon. particularly into the infirmary so we can get full body scans, I'm going to steal her body and use it for nefarious purposes
((Haha welp))

Wake up, everything is fine. Everything is perfectly fine. Just to be ultra sure that everything is perfectly fine, stagger into the infirmary and ask if everything is fine.
(( Everything is fine. Always remember. Everything. Is. Fine. ))

A few things... first, the Boss wanted me to get myself and what we brought back checked out after the... computer incident on the Heist. He'd like to figure out if something is wrong with me that allowed it to get created, given that all we bought was normal electronics. We brought back pictures of the device and as much of the data storage as we could salvage, in the hopes that it would help figure this out.

Chat with Steve about the device.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:32:45 am by Kriellya »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27851 on: April 17, 2015, 01:35:43 am »

Password: 88378218

Also Phoebe try go to the Armory and get a laptop again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:37:54 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

Gorat looks at the signs, stumbling over what several of them might be, but one sticks out in particular.

Let's see what this Pantheon thing is.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27853 on: April 17, 2015, 10:51:54 am »

Jesse looks around the room with slight distaste, he'd seen better bedrooms than this in slums, and that was after he'd came in to beat the crap out of whatever idiot was late on their payments that week. He sighs, and mumbles something as he walks over to see whatever that numpad did.

"Really, whoever designed this room has absolutely no taste. A child could have come up with something that wasn't  as absolutely dull as this."

Jesse types in the room number ***, and password ************. When that is done he goes to check out the ship's armory.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27854 on: April 18, 2015, 11:40:59 am »

((Wouldn't trying to get into a room you don't IC know the number and password of be metagamey as hell and thus explicitly forbidden?))

Yes. Cost for heated, moistened fish tank? With adjustable temperature and moisture settings?

Furthermore, what would the cost of synth-hands (like synth-arms, except just hands) or synth-forearms be? Are they even available?

A token.

Gonna say you have to get the whole arm. Before people start asking for a single synthflesh finger or something.
Leave room and go to rec room.
You go to the rec Room.

Go check out the Armory.

The armory's minimalist kiosk has been expanded into a larger room. The kiosk is still there, but instead of a simple window and counter, it is now flanked by large displays which hold examples of the weapons in stock. In the back of the room is what appears to be a very oversized vending machine, which has buttons for every weapon listed in the armory. Looks like self service is on the menu, at least for standard gear.

Milno checks his wristpad for any sign of a message from Rookie about problems just after launch before approaching the concession stand, a bit lost on what to actually do. "...Do I have to buy a ticket to watch one of the current missions?" he asks the young woman.

Milno wants to watch some M19 realtime... What was the hair color of the little girl Mesk "rescued", again?
You don't remember.

"No." She says, resting her elbows on the counter. "I'm just around to control the projectors and hand out snacks." Her tone makes it obvious that she feels very...overqualified for her position. "19 is in theater 1, first one on the right."

Xan slumps down at these revelations, burying his head in his hands for some time as he processes them.
"I..."
His face itself tightens up.
"By 'powers that be' do you mean Miyamoto and the other leaders of your revolution? I would at least like to know the name of the persons who decided my fate.
May I be provided with clothing?"
he continues, getting up from the table and walking toward the door of the room, his bitchfit apparently now concluded.
You can assume you wake up in a cube room, by the way. So there's clothing on the bed.

>There were a few directly involved but Hasala was the one who made the final decision.

Tommy felt a bit apprehensive as he explored the hallways. This was all new to him. Being in space and on a ship, that is. He wondered if he might go to the infirmary later on, try to see what it had in store, but first things first he needed to know what was going on.

"Briefing room is up ahead, I guess."

Go to the briefing room and get debriefed. (Make sure to keep my underwear intact.)
Debriefed about what? You haven't been on a mission.  You can assume you have IC knowledge of the general status of things around here. Or you can just ask a random person.

Application of Elias Shrike

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Description and Crime (click to show/hide)
Looks alright at a glance. Welcome aboard!

[wiki] People, please create this guy a page.

Find the remote and flip through channels for DMR reruns. See about making bugs with extra sensory abilities like sensing heat signatures and electrical impulses.
[1] Well you fail that and now you're feeling kinda hungry.

You grab the remote control and flip through the channels, looking for DMR reruns. You find a whole channel devoted to it; but the contestants playing right now aren't anyone you recognize.

((Haha welp))

I'm gonna start putting an inactivity timer on people and then recycling the ones that have gone brain dead. You guys have goodies in your bodies and the Doc wants'em.

You're physically fine but we'd like scans of your brain. We want to see if we can isolate Erik in there. Maybe copy him.

((Haha welp))

(( Everything is fine. Always remember. Everything. Is. Fine. ))

A few things... first, the Boss wanted me to get myself and what we brought back checked out after the... computer incident on the Heist. He'd like to figure out if something is wrong with me that allowed it to get created, given that all we bought was normal electronics. We brought back pictures of the device and as much of the data storage as we could salvage, in the hopes that it would help figure this out.

Chat with Steve about the device.

>Well, you'd need to go to the infirmary for them to figure out if something is wrong with you. But we shipped the remains of and data about the machine to heph already. They'll be the ones to tell you.

Password: 88378218

Also Phoebe try go to the Armory and get a laptop again.

You get yourself a datapad, which is more like a tablet then a laptop, but you can get it for free.

Jesse looks around the room with slight distaste, he'd seen better bedrooms than this in slums, and that was after he'd came in to beat the crap out of whatever idiot was late on their payments that week. He sighs, and mumbles something as he walks over to see whatever that numpad did.

"Really, whoever designed this room has absolutely no taste. A child could have come up with something that wasn't  as absolutely dull as this."

Jesse types in the room number ***, and password ************. When that is done he goes to check out the ship's armory.
The ship's armory is as described to Hap earlier in this post. We'll assume you find it was well.

Gorat looks at the signs, stumbling over what several of them might be, but one sticks out in particular.

Let's see what this Pantheon thing is.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

Lars was in charge of this one, so I'll just repost his notes here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 1855 1856 [1857] 1858 1859 ... 2101