_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1883 1884 [1885] 1886 1887 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733483 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28260 on: June 17, 2015, 01:27:37 pm »

ponder the thing.

Then go chase down some newbies in a threatening manner.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28261 on: June 17, 2015, 01:32:38 pm »

initiate hand to hand combat. This facepalm shall not endure! Remove palm from face.

also

Scream like a little girl.

((yay! my first action in the game got me a new digital friend!))
((Edit: and on my birthday. Good times.))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:43:13 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28262 on: June 17, 2015, 01:39:34 pm »

ponder the thing.

Yay me and you are both messing with the new people!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28263 on: June 17, 2015, 01:42:07 pm »

ponder the thing.

Have you been on a mission yet?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28264 on: June 17, 2015, 01:44:08 pm »

ponder the thing.

Have you been on a mission yet?
Yes, I went all through the ship and the vents searching for fuel and supplies. I  fought a rat...in other words no. But I have already set up shop here and am no long technically a newby. I upgraded to nuisance
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28265 on: June 17, 2015, 03:40:58 pm »

since our rooms don't let us out before we give them a number and a password, I'll assume I have one of each of those.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28266 on: June 17, 2015, 05:32:59 pm »

since our rooms don't let us out before we give them a number and a password, I'll assume I have one of each of those.
yah. So hey bad news..... There is a tax here that requires you help me. Otherwise  there may be undesirable consequences. Also as a new person, no one really feels like you are of use. So you may want to help me lest I send a metal pipe flying at you at supersonic speed.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28267 on: June 17, 2015, 05:59:32 pm »

yah. So hey bad news..... There is a tax here that requires you help me. Otherwise  there may be undesirable consequences. Also as a new person, no one really feels like you are of use. So you may want to help me lest I send a metal pipe flying at you at supersonic speed.
((Is that despite the fact that your second character is also new and not of use? I wonder if Pan will be reviewing the on ship footage when he gets a body back so he can go kick ass and reassert dominance.))

((Also, thought this was OOC. Dammit.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28268 on: June 17, 2015, 06:08:19 pm »

((I will now respond with the dignity, grace, and clarity that deserves))"MMMMPHHH!!! MMM!! MM MM MPH MMPH MMMM!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28269 on: June 17, 2015, 06:11:37 pm »

((Purely OOC posts in this case are better directed to the OOC thread. Not directed at Beirus, by the way.))

Milno begins idly playing with the brain case, sitting cross-legged on the test chamber's floor, thinking about how many times he could have ended up with one of those as the new home for his brain. No matter how much time he's spent in the HMRC - now ARM -, he's still amused by the ease with which the medbay brings people back from the dead. Back in his homeworld people who died, actually died instead of coming back as metal men with the contents of their discarded skull now protected by a shell. He didn't trust machines a whole lot before being sent to the HMRC, and didn't even know alien shit existed before ending up on the Sword and acquiring an almost immediate dislike for it.

He raises both hands holding the brain case - one a prosthetic and other clad in an alien gauntlet - and checks them for any signs of changes aside from superficial damage. He then lays the case down about a meter away from him. It's funny how things worked out for him, dodging prosthetics and trying to avoid losing his "humanity" only to get into a symbiotic relationship with some alien sharkmist. Back then he honestly thought he was done for good and set on a very short path to death, at least until the AM assured him there was no consciousness living inside of his body aside from his own. The talk he had with her not long ago had also shed some light on how an intelligent person sees "being human", and is the same conclusion he had been slowly moving towards via experience instead of thinking - he was never any good at philosophizing. Jim had certainly thought about that kind of deep stuff, like that one time he caught him complaining about how his future would be. And now Jim was dead. Milno wondered how Feyri was feeling.

Set the braincase one meter away and try to have the gauntlet make the case open up/perform the action that would eject or disconnect the brain inside.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28270 on: June 17, 2015, 06:34:26 pm »

((I will now respond with the dignity, grace, and clarity that deserves))"MMMMPHHH!!! MMM!! MM MM MPH MMPH MMMM!
would slowly pet his head and smile like a  psychopath.
There there. No fighting. Just sleep.All I am asking is that you help me help you. 
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28271 on: June 17, 2015, 09:23:26 pm »

Le face palm, repair my suit so that it isn't cut off and is an actually working space suit. Make metal shin guards and attach to space suit in such a way I can still bend my knees and ankles. Then use force infuser to knock him out with a pipe launched to the head with enough force to knock him out but not kill him..
initiate hand to hand combat. This facepalm shall not endure! Remove palm from face.

also

Yeah .... if Spazyck's character comes by and says any of what he's osted to me, while I am wrestling with the hand, lash out wildly. If at anytime I am capable of doing so, alert the authorities. preerably while he's off playing with his armor, before he comes by to make good on his threats.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28272 on: June 17, 2015, 09:26:30 pm »

Le face palm, repair my suit so that it isn't cut off and is an actually working space suit. Make metal shin guards and attach to space suit in such a way I can still bend my knees and ankles. Then use force infuser to knock him out with a pipe launched to the head with enough force to knock him out but not kill him..

also

Yeah .... if Spazyck's character comes by and says any of what he's osted to me, while I am wrestling with the hand, lash out wildly. If at anytime I am capable of doing so, alert the authorities. preerably while he's off playing with his armor, before he comes by to make good on his threats.
I changed my actions. I am not going to knock you out. not yet. Just drag you away.  everything else is the same
edit:you know what. Instead of being cheap and changing my actions, I am just going to keep with the original
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:29:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28273 on: June 17, 2015, 09:29:17 pm »

The instant you touch me, you get a fist to the whatever, is what I am saying. and I will be shouting into the wrist communicator, down the halls, at the ceilings, the whole time.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28274 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:25 am »

((Alright, character done, here she is:
Spoiler: Lucricia Kay (click to show/hide)
In all of her bad stat spread glory.
Now sleepy times it's 11:34 here so brain needs rest badly.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 1883 1884 [1885] 1886 1887 ... 2101