_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1887 1888 [1889] 1890 1891 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733455 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28321 on: June 22, 2015, 11:19:38 am »

ask dexter/ozark really nicely for my stuff back (charisma). If i have my stuff , go hide in my room and switch to new stats.  If I don't have my stuff, Go hide in my room and switch to new stats.
new stats: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAbkp5RDL0nbZZfuOXFm53u4uFjJ3aOh0e-5T0938Kk/edit?usp=sharing
"May I please have my stuff. I won't do anything more. I just want to give you earl grey tea! Why do you guys not like tea?! I jsut want to get my stuff and go into my room for happy fun alone time!"
"The fuck was that? The fuck is this? The fuck did I just land on?" Dester looks at his surroundings, and nudges the unconscious guy with a foot. "Hmm. the fuck are those? Hey, you're not using those are you? You wouldn't mind if I borrow them for a little, would you?"

If Auron starts eyeing us, look up and offer halvesies."You want in on this?"

Else, just take the interesting bits - the force infuser and kinetic amp (and anything else that looks interesting. Ignore the ugly space suit. Try on loot,head to my room and lock the door, trying to figure out how it works, if I don't already know.

steal the kinamp and let ozark have the infuser.

find severed hand bot, give it the kinamp. run away quickly.

Everyone here gets brain zapped and falls into a big spasming pile a top the man they were trying to rob.

>Alright, I'm putting in place a 1 mission grace period during which I will zap anyone who tries to rob a newbie who hasn't been on at least one mission. I do this because you robbing him would render him essentially useless and this would make missions more difficult. I don't like it when people undermine the effectiveness of my missions. So. If you want to rob him either do it on mission or replace what you rob with something else. Forceful trading.

We're not a darwinist experiment here anymore, after all.

TV. Assuming I got the whole "Revolution, Wetware AI, etc." talk. Look for news related to the revolution.
You can find a lot about it, but it is...well, you're pretty sure it's a bit biased. You've not seen a single person on the ship sexually assault an animal, eat a baby or any mix there of, despite what these news anchors would like you to believe.

"Urrrrrgggg.

Well. That'll remind me never to underestimate the booze of a convicts ship, where did they even get all that stuff?"

Now lets play the 'what do I remember' game? Something about an ARM... ARrrrmoury, that was it, it had cool stuff, something about a revolution going on, too.
Eh, I'll figure it out.
Hopefully there weren't any pineapples around here.

Get up, hopefully without any new robot pieces, go over to the Rec room and sit down next to the person already watching TV.
"Hey."
No new liver for you yet.

You go watch tv with the other new guy.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28322 on: June 22, 2015, 12:16:00 pm »

"Owowowowowow, okay, okay! He wasn't using it anyway. No stop, ow! It was like this when i got here! owowowoow this guy is really heavy, could you get him off me?"

Get up, dust myself off, and ask the green voice" "So, what now? ... uh, I don't know what's going on, do I fill out a report or something?" and follow instructions.

Lacking instructions, Follow Auron to the Armory. 

If he is disinclined to company, wander off to the bar, the armory, the Pantheon, or R&D - whichever I find first.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:40:40 pm by Ozarck »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28323 on: June 22, 2015, 12:20:42 pm »

Am I still in the infirmary? If not, go there. Get them to analyze the secretions of those bugs I made before going on the corpse retrieval missions.

((Missed me.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28324 on: June 22, 2015, 12:20:58 pm »

Would groan before getting up and figuring out what happened. Would put away equipment and going to the armoury and getting some rope, crap metal, and scrap gears and electronic parts. Would then make a scrap metal knife and make a whip out of rope and scrap metal. Try and find stuff for happy fun alone time!
(((so I am awake now?)))
"Uhhh sorry. Tea, anyone?"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:53:44 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28325 on: June 22, 2015, 01:05:53 pm »

Question: Does the workshop have any sort of lift that we can use to bring vehicles in it?
Or did we make the corridors large enough to fit Miyamoto? Because if so, we can probably drive through them from the hangar to the workshop.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28326 on: June 22, 2015, 06:44:23 pm »

Anita frowns for a second, then goes to somewhere where she could maybe watch replays of various missions.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28327 on: June 22, 2015, 11:53:00 pm »

Head over to the armory and try to get my cultist cloak repaired.

allow ozarck to follow along, if he does so then attempt to turn him in for a refund. dont try to charisma it, just gently nudge him towards the refunds tray.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28328 on: June 23, 2015, 01:32:02 am »

creep creep

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28329 on: June 23, 2015, 03:22:14 am »

"Damn, this new show is terrible."
Start randomly switching through shows until one grabs some sort of interest.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28330 on: June 23, 2015, 08:39:31 am »

allow ozarck to follow along, if he does so then attempt to turn him in for a refund. dont try to charisma it, just gently nudge him towards the refunds tray.

wait! what if I give you a kin amp. can I have him?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28331 on: June 23, 2015, 11:36:07 am »

Yes, yes you can.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28332 on: June 23, 2015, 11:46:22 am »

Yes, yes you can.
what if he runs away? Will you help me find him?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28333 on: June 23, 2015, 01:01:39 pm »

"you know that looting you got us electrozapped, right? Imagine Steve will be happy if you go ahead and make yourself combat inefficient in the exact same way immediately after?"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:38:56 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28334 on: June 23, 2015, 01:04:46 pm »

you know that looting you got us electrozapped, right? Imagine Steve will be happy if you go ahead and make yourself combat inefficient in the exact same way immediately after?
I already have a force infuser, the kin amp is expendable. Plus I think I would like a nice slave unpaid intern forced Volunteer Butler.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:29:04 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1887 1888 [1889] 1890 1891 ... 2101