_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1898 1899 [1900] 1901 1902 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732796 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28485 on: July 02, 2015, 11:08:55 am »

Lars bowed his head.  "It is good to see you again, Brother Maurice.  I would enjoy an opportunity to work with you again, but I will leave it up to the commanders to see where I am most required.  I, of course, bring my abilities as a chaplain and as a student of Ingram to the mission."

((In other words, I'll leave it up to the commanders, and Lars has a battlesuit and lots of guns.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28486 on: July 02, 2015, 11:17:47 am »

"Hmm... That sounds familiar."
I hope things are not as bad there. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll be able to save more people this time. I'm better prepared now, better equipped, more calm. I can do better. I should do better.
"I see. That means we can probably bring vehicles as well."

Questions follow:

1)"Once we're dropped off, we're just investigating, looking for useful and/or informative things, right? No main objective, no central computer we could plug you in or anything like that? Or are you going to notify us about points of interest as we go through the colony?

I know objectives and plans are very likely to change once we get there, but I'd like to know if we have any sort of vague plan or vague objective beyond investigate."

2)"How many people should we bring?"

3)"Oh, and have we sent combat ships to intercept that freighter once it gets out of jump, just in case? If we discover something dangerous on planet, we might need to quarantine it."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:57:02 am by Parisbre56 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28487 on: July 02, 2015, 11:26:28 am »

"Can I do the joker one! I think I would make a good and willing participant with good medical skill.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28488 on: July 02, 2015, 11:41:44 am »

Ulrich Leland

"I could serve as auxiliary user for Joker team and I don't have so much problems with 'gray morality'. However there's a little I can do beyond that so I leave that decision for Milno if he wants me in. He has already seen my approach for problem solving.

That anomaly sounds like one way trip, but so does finding missing allies. I guess I volunteer for anomaly after all."
Were it a one-way trip, would I have chosen to come with you? To put it bluntly, I wage my own life on us succeeding; the odds should be tolerable.

Lars bowed his head.  "It is good to see you again, Brother Maurice.  I would enjoy an opportunity to work with you again, but I will leave it up to the commanders to see where I am most required.  I, of course, bring my abilities as a chaplain and as a student of Ingram to the mission."
It is always great to see you, Brother. Maurice smiled warmly. I would love to have you on my team, along with the luck you bring and the mighty steed you ride, but General Miyamoto might indeed be in greater need of your talents. We'll see.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:46:13 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28489 on: July 02, 2015, 11:51:36 am »

Were it a one-way trip, would I have chosen to come with you? To put it bluntly, I wage my own life on us succeeding; the odds should be tolerable.
"I wouldn't take your willingness to go as a guarantee of safety."
"Is it really wise to bet your own survival against another human beings suicidalness?"

Xael smirks.
"Sanity is not one of our strong points. Even moreso around here."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:53:15 am by Egan_BW »
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28490 on: July 02, 2015, 11:57:28 am »

Would smile and wave when Xael mentions lack of sanity
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28491 on: July 02, 2015, 11:58:02 am »

"You said no one have come back. The reason I chose to volunteer for it is because I think it might be less violent job."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28492 on: July 02, 2015, 12:08:25 pm »

Xael rolls Intuition in order to figure out who the hell Henk is!
...2! She has no idea!

"Who the heck are you?!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28493 on: July 02, 2015, 12:30:21 pm »

Xael rolls Intuition in order to figure out who the hell Henk is!
...2! She has no idea!

"Who the heck are you?!"
"check Dexter's back, I carved my initials into his back and he hasn't removed them yet, I also kidnapped him and drugged him multiple times, I am also the reason the rec room and the vr room is covered in blood. In other words, I am the greatest source of fun you will ever meet!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28494 on: July 02, 2015, 12:48:54 pm »

"He's a crazy lemming." Milno says dismissively from his spot, standing with his arms over the back of a seat. He turns his attention to the screen with Maurice on it. One of his arms raises to keep his head propped up as he sees what was probably the only sane medic he knew. "Hey, it's been a while. How's the romance with that annoying robot going? She seemed into you the last time I saw her." he says in a completely normal tone.

After a moment he then follows up with something about the mission: "That thing does remind me of the Abyss. Going in there well-equipped? Poles, glowing and normal rope, small cameras at the end of cables with tiny lights and all that? I doubt it's the same thing we found, but being prepared can't hurt."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28495 on: July 02, 2015, 12:49:16 pm »

Pan shoots a quick sideways glance at Henk. Satisfied that he doesn't have anything sharp in his hands, Pan instead stares at the screen.
"I think my preference is going with Doctor Sanctor, because that shit has xenoscience bullshit written all over it. You need someone who's into weird shit and is pretty good at amps, Maurice?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28496 on: July 02, 2015, 12:53:30 pm »

Pan shoots a quick sideways glance at Henk. Satisfied that he doesn't have anything sharp in his hands, Pan instead stares at the screen.
"I think my preference is going with Doctor Sanctor, because that shit has xenoscience bullshit written all over it. You need someone who's into weird shit and is pretty good at amps, Maurice?"
If I wanted to perform crazy science on you , I would just kidnap a cat! Just kidding, I would ask you first....unless you where unconscious, but then again! Who wouldn't like another arm grown from a vat with a monotonic razer grafted to the end?!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #28497 on: July 02, 2015, 12:58:31 pm »

"That anomaly mission sounds interesting. I'd like to volunteer as well, Dr. Sanctor.

Do we know if this college specialized in teaching or researching any specific field?"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:02:52 pm by swordsmith04 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28498 on: July 02, 2015, 01:11:18 pm »

"Thing about the crazy lemmings. Is they might shoot me before they act as my meatsheld."
"Maybe that means I should make them my enemy's meatsheld, huh."

Xael smiles as she goes to shake Henk's hand.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm sure your gear will be very useful in our upcoming missions."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28499 on: July 02, 2015, 01:15:38 pm »

Chief raises her hand.

"Anomaly sounds like my kind of thing. I volunteer for that."
Pages: 1 ... 1898 1899 [1900] 1901 1902 ... 2101