_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729511 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28665 on: July 06, 2015, 06:55:22 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa -> Miyamoto
I've neither the rationale or ability to kill anyone as I am now, so fret not about me, ARM won't be hindered by my efforts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28666 on: July 06, 2015, 07:14:10 pm »

Milno stares at Thaddeus for a few moments before typing on his wristpad.
Quote from: Milno to Thaddeus
Why are you giving her twenty vials after having her test a single one? You'll exhaust your stock before you get any use out of it, unless you've given her twenty vials you think have different uses - taking from from a diagonal or something - so she can keep testing them without knowing that.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28667 on: July 06, 2015, 07:56:30 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Thaddeus
Why are you giving her twenty vials after having her test a single one? You'll exhaust your stock before you get any use out of it, unless you've given her twenty vials you think have different uses - taking from from a diagonal or something - so she can keep testing them without knowing that.

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Milno
That's the idea. I figure I can review her suit data and anyone else she gives them to and see the effects of different ones, on different people. Also, I should know more about them in a bit, as soon as Jason uses his Shroud to test one at a time. Not all of them, but a fair sampling. I guess that thing let's him...see(?) the history of an item. It might give some insight, especially if he touches the case to see if it once came with a manual of some sort. Unfortunately, the cost of that is he also gets a few of the dropper syringes.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #28668 on: July 07, 2015, 01:52:53 am »

-What exactly is meant by 30 token per plate; what is a "plate"
-Can I get half of my milnoarmour mythril infused for 5 token? (helm, gorget and other bits that make up a total of 1/2) If so do so.
-Can I buy the Mk3-A yet? If so buy it.

Presumably an average of 30 tokens per armor part. This is quite literally the most expensive material ARM possesses, (that you can actually purchase)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28669 on: July 07, 2015, 03:45:00 am »

Go to infirmary, and get arm injury fixed up, not forgetting to tell the nurses how brave I was.

Buy MKII suit, then spend rest of tokens on whatever exotic weapon I find first in the armoury.

Before signing up for whatever mission's on and trying to get in a team with Jobasio, try to purchase the following things from bar:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:59:01 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28670 on: July 07, 2015, 05:11:30 am »

wait i gotta pay for a golf club? aww... do the following instead.

Hooray, beatings!

Available for Perun (sp?) mission. Tend to the Cube if anyone wants to buy or test.
store all of my gear except for my reiterpallash in my room for now.

Follow the smell of science and stab my reiterpallasch into a nearby table then selfishly push deathcube buttons. will pm buttons..

((have i picked a room yet?
if not handwave that part through and ill pm you the number and password afterwards.))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:35:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28671 on: July 07, 2015, 07:13:26 am »

To Lyra: "Hey miss, Kitty? Would you like to accompany me on a little shopping trip while we wait for the bosses to make up their minds?"

Gather standard supplies:backpack, tool belt, hammer, multihead screwdriver, heavy duty flashlight, monkey wrench (spanner, to you brits), socket wrench set, canteen w/water, five MRE, three thumbdrives containing all publicly available free software, especially any for diagnostic and repair of bodies, machines, and vehicles, a thermal blanket, a poncho, three tennis balls, a 50 foot rope with carabiners and other climbing accessories, a 50 foot spool of wire, a box of cartoon character self adhesive bandages, and a bag of kitty treats.
((basically any of that that is free.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #28672 on: July 07, 2015, 08:15:11 am »

-Can I get half of my milnoarmour mythril infused for 5 token? (helm, gorget and other bits that make up a total of 1/2) If so do so.

Presumably an average of 30 tokens per armor part. This is quite literally the most expensive material ARM possesses, (that you can actually purchase)
((Yes but "Plate" was never defined so it might be cheaper for some bits because they will require less material))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28673 on: July 07, 2015, 09:11:25 am »

((Wrote this a while ago, but never had the chance to 'publish' it before mission start, and since I might go on one again, I might as well post it now. Not a polished as it should be, but eh, mostly background anyways).

Hey pw, remember those training vids and such Miya and others made a while back? Here's the final volume, the strategic level stuff. It's just an overview of what would be in it, not an actual book (because I'm not quite that crazy yet).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28674 on: July 07, 2015, 09:49:24 am »

To Lyra: "Hey miss, Kitty? Would you like to accompany me on a little shopping trip while we wait for the bosses to make up their minds?"

Gather standard supplies:backpack, tool belt, hammer, multihead screwdriver, heavy duty flashlight, monkey wrench (spanner, to you brits), socket wrench set, canteen w/water, five MRE, three thumbdrives containing all publicly available free software, especially any for diagnostic and repair of bodies, machines, and vehicles, a thermal blanket, a poncho, three tennis balls, a 50 foot rope with carabiners and other climbing accessories, a 50 foot spool of wire, a box of cartoon character self adhesive bandages, and a bag of kitty treats.
((3 thumbdrives won't remotely be enough data storage.))

I remain seated and simply watch earscratcher leave the room, then return to my previous position in the back.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28675 on: July 07, 2015, 10:05:19 am »

Grab a backapc, bed roll, some cups of tea in several water bottle and all the essentials. Ask the AM for serrated disks and to apologize for the earlier....mess
"Welp don't know if I am doing anything but I'm packing anyways"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28676 on: July 07, 2015, 11:08:53 am »

HEY TEAM LEADERS, WE GOT OUR TEAMS YET?

Sifting through the medical supplies, Ryan quickly realizes that none of it is equipment and all expendable goods. He sighs before walking out to the rec room and looking for the largest concentration of folks.

"Anyone here able to spare a token, so I can get a super-medkit? I'll get you back after-mission, and your mission will be considered a priority for me so I can patch you up if you go down."

Chief, having lazily wandered off from the briefing room, is there to lend a helping hand.

"A token, for you? Can do. Wait here. The mission does not matter. Just return later, yes?"

Lend Ryan a single token.
Ryan flashes a smile at Chief, nodding and offering a hand to her. "Thank you. Yes, I hope to return, too. There seems to be a dearth of people who can patch up other people around here."

Four tokens plus one token lent makes five. Purchase advanced kit.
[WIKI]

"I will make the best of attempts not to die yet again. Good to have met you, Flint, and same wish to you."

I'd assume that any other procedures like surgery and such could be handled by me and the many arms I have?
Ask the nurses if I'll be able to upgrade my body to include weapons or kinetic amps or blades or stuff like that.
Can I store brains in the same fashion as other things, or would that be according to other upgrades?
Around how strong is this body? I know I won't be trying anything since I have low STR but I'm curious, is it on the level of a robot body? Exoskeleton? Etc?
Just for visualization reasons: I only walk around on my giant arms, right?
What medical procedures can I perform as I am now, without any upgrades? Just to clarify.

Yes
Yes, for a price
You can, you can even hear them talk, if you want to
You're pretty strong, I'd say you're in line with BS, if you use your big arms and small ones at the same time.
Well that is the standard method, but you could walk around on the others. You kinda look like a sea anemone of limbs with a few giant ones sticking out.
You can do surgical stuff of basically any kind. You were designed to keep people alive by replacing damaged parts in situ, so you have the capacity to handle any of the related processes. Assuming you use the body right.

Sell my un-used handlaser for one token hopefully, then spend all 8 tokens on a magnetic manipulator, if it comes with a free brain, that is?
Free low level brain, yes

[WIKI]

Spoiler: roleplay crap (click to show/hide)

-We don't exactly have a lot of shuttles left here. But if you wanna buy some scout eyes and use your gunner bots, we can do that. You'll need someone to control the eyes.
-3 token
-6 token
-Replace 1 person with 3 sods. As per armament, I don't think Heph ever gave them guns.

Every mission cycle, we get a shipment from Hep containing all the new Armory toys. They can just build us new shuttles and send them along. So there is no real reason not to have our shuttle supply stocked up again.

So, can we send that empty shuttle first to check the approach and clear the way? And even if we are low on shuttles, using a single one to ensure a safe approach makes sense. If there was no danger, and all you used was some fuel, no biggie. If there is danger, you just saved 2 or 3 other shuttles, as well as their inhabitants and all their expensive gear.

Hell, if we're ridiculously low on shuttles for some reason, you could send an empty shuttle, unload gunnerbots to clear the perimeter, send the second shuttle with some of the team, then let that shuttle go back to the Sword to pick up the rest.

Also, regardless of answer to previous, could we ask to be deployed away from the target area, and then fly over there in the same shuttle while flying low (to make shooting us down harder)?

Finally, can we send in Stevebots first if we have no shuttles to spare? Just to check the approach and clear a LZ.

As for the sods, yes, they should come with weapons, armor and other equipment standard. They should have low-tier (testament, spektr, gauss rifles, blifle, that stuff) weapons and light armor (sharkmist armor) at the very least.

Is it ok if we work out a system where Miya leaves the pill machine with Nyars when he's not around, and we lay down some ground rules (eg no spess magic pills, Miya gets told all the used combinations, 1 token for X pills, etc) that Nyars would abide by?
Problem with that idea is the fact that we didn't know we needed more shuttles till now. It's not like they're gonna send us 50 new shuttles with each run. So we've got a few, but not a lot. Wait till next time to get more.

Yes you can, already said you can. Was just mentioning we don't have a lot to make it clear you can't just send 50 shuttles with 50 sods each or something.

Sure, you want a drop like the second team in the Cultist mission?

Yeah sure.

Ok.

Sure.

A plate is something you eat off of~
I have no idea where this infusion thing is coming from or the cost.
Dunno. Hey, heph people, is that thing done?

Go to infirmary, and get arm injury fixed up, not forgetting to tell the nurses how brave I was.

Buy MKII suit, then spend rest of tokens on whatever exotic weapon I find first in the armoury.

Before signing up for whatever mission's on and trying to get in a team with Jobasio, try to purchase the following things from bar:
[wiki] the first part, apply slap for the last.

Don't try to sneak in strange cross over things in a busy time, ya so and so you.

wait i gotta pay for a golf club? aww... do the following instead.

Hooray, beatings!

Available for Perun (sp?) mission. Tend to the Cube if anyone wants to buy or test.
store all of my gear except for my reiterpallash in my room for now.

Follow the smell of science and stab my reiterpallasch into a nearby table then selfishly push deathcube buttons. will pm buttons..

((have i picked a room yet?
if not handwave that part through and ill pm you the number and password afterwards.))
Ok. [Wiki] that. Need some clarification from you and hap as to your locations and the location of things around you in that pm.

Grab a backapc, bed roll, some cups of tea in several water bottle and all the essentials. Ask the AM for serrated disks and to apologize for the earlier....mess
"Welp don't know if I am doing anything but I'm packing anyways"
You get your stuff and a box of circular saw blades.

blarg, I can't let you have all that for free. Too much. Cut that down by half and you can have it free. Otherwise, 2 tokens.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28677 on: July 07, 2015, 12:21:55 pm »

After waiting for a while and listening to minor bickering as people wait for team announcements, I eventually type up a message on my wristpad.

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Loan 2 token 4 exp cap? auto-pay @ miss end.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28678 on: July 07, 2015, 12:28:11 pm »

"Huh, looks like I'm so sophisticated and worldly that I'm having problems with the stupid and gauche barman not understanding my orders. In that case, I'll just have a drink of my own invention, which I call the Dragon Anenome Colada.

"Just like a normal Pina Colada, except hold the cork over with rum, poured over a snifter of citron glace, barman."
One wheel short of a wagon

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28679 on: July 07, 2015, 12:48:39 pm »

go fetch my tongs then return to the testing lab and scan my sword with all my cameyes modes.

Afterwards poke it with the tongs.

If i still have no clues, pick it up and stab it into the floor slightly.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 ... 2101