_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5737810 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's pronounced "Franc-en-steen"
« Reply #2895 on: June 18, 2012, 12:21:15 pm »

Jim glanced over at Feyri. "Hey, Feyri." He was silent for a few moments. "...How are you feeling? The doctors didn't find anything wrong?" he asked.

Jim also waits for Bishop, Mesk, and Charro to return.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: June 18, 2012, 12:25:01 pm »

((The original Bastards should take a mission off to reunite and discuss some matters. And we need to find more "spearhead" characters. As it stands now, the task of moving ahead of the group is mostly reserved to Jim and Milno.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: June 18, 2012, 12:36:27 pm »

Wait for someone to wheel me around.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2898 on: June 18, 2012, 12:44:12 pm »

((The original Bastards should take a mission off to reunite and discuss some matters. And we need to find more "spearhead" characters. As it stands now, the task of moving ahead of the group is mostly reserved to Jim and Milno.))
You're assuming you'll all make it back eh? How optimistic.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: June 18, 2012, 12:49:14 pm »

Stab the dummy in the chest in which he can't dodge it, and has a willpower roll of 4. Observe how quickly he starts feeling the effects.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: June 18, 2012, 12:52:16 pm »

((Nah. I'm just leaving this here if we manage to make it back. I am more on the 'realistic' side of the scale, but I think I should have made Milno write his will already. It would be basically like this:))
((Edit, corrected mistakes.))

If you happen to be reading this, that means I died.

Fuck you.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:53:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2901 on: June 18, 2012, 01:01:30 pm »

Stab the dummy in the chest in which he can't dodge it, and has a willpower roll of 4. Observe how quickly he starts feeling the effects.
The effects seem to be immediate but not immediately fatal. His chest crystallizes much as though he rolled a 5, but it slowly continues to crystallize and spread. He dies several minutes later. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: June 18, 2012, 01:13:17 pm »

((Nah. I'm just leaving this here if we manage to make it back. I am more on the 'realistic' side of the scale, but I think I should have made Milno write his will already. It would be basically like this:))
((Edit, corrected mistakes.))

If you happen to be reading this, that means I died.

Fuck you.
((You can make a mistake in all that?  :o

Also, I believe you'll all make it back. Why can't that happen  :-\))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: June 18, 2012, 01:17:40 pm »

Evidently Feyri was mad at him. He couldn't blame her for that. Almost everything that had went wrong on the mission had been a result of his actions after being infected; on the other hand, it was a good thing for all of them that only he had been initially exposed to the contagion. If someone else had gone and all five people had been compromised... Well, even in their sorry conditions, at least all of the team had made it back. He leaned on the wall, crossed his new arms, and stared at the ceiling.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: June 18, 2012, 01:30:42 pm »

Feyri broke her gaze to look at Jim. [edit] ((Did he get...repaired? I can't assume what happened to his body, as I'm literally speaking to a torso.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: June 18, 2012, 02:25:05 pm »

((Did he get...repaired? I can't assume what happened to his body, as I'm literally speaking to a torso.))
((Yes, he was repaired, Feyri can hug him now.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: June 18, 2012, 02:37:21 pm »

((Oh. That's good. Not on the hugging part.))

Feyri broke her gaze at the wonderful steel-ish floor to regard her only other companion - she decided Charro needed the rest as well as the others, "So...you've a new body. How does...immersed suspension feel?" She fidgeted around a bit, feeling uncomfortable for bringing up the topic and unconsciously rubbed her neck while looking around, "And the rest. You seemed awake earlier than I. Why were we, or I, brought to the infirmary? Last I knew, we were safe and unscathed - mostly due to the environment, but you get my point."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2907 on: June 18, 2012, 02:43:37 pm »

((Oh. That's good. Not on the hugging part.))

Feyri broke her gaze at the wonderful steel-ish floor to regard her only other companion - she decided Charro needed the rest as well as the others, "So...you've a new body. How does...immersed suspension feel?" She fidgeted around a bit, feeling uncomfortable for bringing up the topic and unconsciously rubbed her neck while looking around, "And the rest. You seemed awake earlier than I. Why were we, or I, brought to the infirmary? Last I knew, we were safe and unscathed - mostly due to the environment, but you get my point."
He's got a new head, though it looks just like the old one, and two enormous, muscular white arms. Remember that they're designed for a bigger body then his so he's looking a bit gorilla like right now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: June 18, 2012, 02:44:40 pm »

((Daww, gorilla hug! :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: June 18, 2012, 02:46:13 pm »

((Daww, gorilla hug! :P))
((He has no emoticon. O_O))
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 2101