_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731990 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30015 on: October 31, 2015, 12:02:55 pm »

cool

be ready for whatever comes next
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30016 on: October 31, 2015, 01:41:42 pm »

"At least we know this one could be a giant clusterfuck before we go, instead of finding out when it inevitably turns into one. I'm still in."

Hop on the Express train to Doomville. I want a window seat.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30017 on: October 31, 2015, 07:19:23 pm »

"I... kind of owe Pancaek, and you're right that we really, really need to know more. I guess I'm in."

Let's go die in space!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30018 on: November 01, 2015, 04:29:47 am »

"There's too much riding on this to let our chance at finding out more slide, and too many good troopers stuck in there. I'm in, unless you think the amount synthflesh on me, or the universal manip, would make that too dangerous."

Still in. Would it be possible to get a refund for 1 of the manip brains, and then use that money to both fully pay off the debt for the avatar and get the anti-mindfuck gene therapy? Would said therapy even protect from things like Avatar trying to take over or Lurker shenanigans?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30019 on: November 01, 2015, 09:23:43 am »

This sounds like quite an interresting adventure!
Get ready for being hauled who knows where into who knows what.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30020 on: November 01, 2015, 10:04:58 pm »

"I live to serve you, Most Holy Steve.  I bask in your reverence."

Bask in Steve's reverence.  Also go
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30021 on: November 02, 2015, 09:49:53 am »

I should know the room number and code IC to my own room and those of the subsumed minds (Henk's in this case, I've retroactively decided). If that doesn't fly, though, don't bother. Just keep a sample on me.

In any case, float contently down hallways like a massive piece of mutated space junk. Try to get from the housing area to the armory while touching the walls, floor and ceiling as little as possible. Count the number of touches and try to improve over several tries.

When I get to the Armory, see if the Armory Master has been replaced by somebody disposable and check who that might be if yes. Wave if it's someone I know. Wave even if it isn't.

Thats fine, I just wanted to know how you knew it.

You leave it floating in his room.

The armory master's job appears to have been filled by Fred, who is busy dragging boxes out of the back room and looking worriedly at a clipboard.

The problem with firing into space is that there are a lot of things that don't really show up when firing into empty space.
::) Didn't mean empty space, meant space with targets in it. Oh well my bad I should have specified more.

#4 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
#5 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
#6 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
#7 in the ship, pointed wherever is least likely to do any harm.
Even pointed at a target, vacuum makes certain things hard to view.

4 still looks like nothing.
5 Does too.
6 will arc electricity if you get close enough to the target, but in the vacuum it doesn't travel far.
7. Something appears to strike the target but it's hard to tell what it does. The target just kind of wiggles a bit. These targets are pretty sturdy metal after all.

Get ready for briefing. Ponder what the recent cosmic upheaval means for 'things to come'. You know what I mean.
Nothing good.

darn, well, lets see what now.
what is the SimAoP's next move? if it's Crowdwire again then I'd retry the same action, focusing on getting it knotted so it can't retract properly and the attempt to do so will make the wire slice into the AoP. In a perfect world I'd be trying to make the wire form a hobble around itself, but I don't expect a perfect world.

note: Lyra has this going in real-time, and is basically trying to sim-redo the fight. this isn't about hypothedical "could this work?" testing. So what the AoP does and how successful Lyra's rolls are matters.
Lyra's not invisible right? If not, the next move would probably be a very aggressive petting the kitty. Which, if you rolled well, you could dodge.
anybody want to take a mutation pill for science?

I'll tell ya what, if it's a bad effect I'll give you a token, if it's good you get to keep it for free
ok sign me up/.
Ok cool, as soon as PW actualy confirms the pill existence we'll begin.
Assume they exist. Though If I were you I'd keep track of what they're made with, since the undisclosed nature means it won't show up on the wiki where I can easily find it. I may end up asking you when someone takes one of the pills 9 months from now.

I'll post the mission 25 thread soon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30022 on: November 02, 2015, 10:38:18 am »

Lyra's sim inviso-fur (am seriously going to miss that) is active.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30023 on: November 02, 2015, 01:57:54 pm »

Get a bunch of locker doors and make lockerknight armour for my good friends Sir Jackson and his Alot Draco. Also make sure Draco has a spacesuit for space and a saddle too if he's big enough to ride.

Then quickly run to the armoury, say hi to Fred and Cthunkan, and buy the transforming multitool and briefcase welder combos that I tinkered and also buy a milnoplate helmet.

Then run to get podded.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:04:19 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30024 on: November 02, 2015, 02:02:47 pm »

See if Fred needs any help with crate carrying before I need to get podded and chucked into the ravening void.

Also, see how much a small reaction control system for doing maneuvers in space with might cost (not in any way a jetpack or anything, maybe enough for about 20-50 m/s of delta-v for my enormous body). If less than 3 tokens, get one. Never hurts to be prepared.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30025 on: November 02, 2015, 02:39:20 pm »

Inscribe the White Circle of Algis on the chest and back of the Battlesuit.  Inscribe the Arrow of Ingram on the cannon.

Also verify: did Lars lose the extra (non-nuclear) ammo clip for the battlesuit cannon?  The nuclear ammo was replaced but not the regular.

Get podded.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30026 on: November 02, 2015, 05:14:29 pm »

1 lead sir Jackson II to the testing room
2 give him Pill 1 and tell him to take it once I leave the room
3 leave the room before he takes it

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30027 on: November 02, 2015, 05:30:07 pm »

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, bang helplessly on the door for a bit before taking  the pill and then, once I'm let out, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.
Thank you! I promise i will make sure you know the results
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:23:15 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30028 on: November 02, 2015, 08:12:49 pm »

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.
Lock the door and tell don't let him out until he takes the pill I'm not going to let him risk the mission, especially since I'm on the mission.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30029 on: November 02, 2015, 09:15:32 pm »

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.
Lock the door and tell don't let him out until he takes the pill I'm not going to let him risk the mission, especially since I'm on the mission.
*see above for the edited action
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:21:40 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2000 2001 [2002] 2003 2004 ... 2101