_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732249 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30075 on: November 06, 2015, 05:29:27 pm »

I stop and look at Abigail over my shoulder, then start typing on my wrist-comp, glancing up at her periodically.
Quote from: Lyra to New Girl
They cat me, and help me many times. I trust them.
(Abigail looks at the screen and shakes her head)
i-i don't know what that says i assume it's words?
I can't ....i can't read.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30076 on: November 06, 2015, 05:37:42 pm »

"mrowrr?"
My head twitches upwards in reaction as well. I then turn the rest of the way around to face her. I then take a slow, deep breath, and exhale, my head drooping.
and then, I look up at her again, and...
"mrweo. mrewr. mrwou. yrwerw. yewer. yeroo. you."
I shake my head, and then continue.
"nyo. mrwed? mrweed? reed?"
"nyou. nyo. reed?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30077 on: November 06, 2015, 05:46:26 pm »

"mrowrr?"
My head twitches upwards in reaction as well. I then turn the rest of the way around to face her. I then take a slow, deep breath, and exhale, my head drooping.
and then, I look up at her again, and...
"mrweo. mrewr. mrwou. yrwerw. yewer. yeroo. you."
I shake my head, and then continue.
"nyo. mrwed? mrweed? reed?"
"nyou. nyo. reed?"
i don't have any idea what she just said for the first part but the second no read i think that's what she was trying to say?i was never taught how to read....my parents jobs were too important for them to take the time to teach me...and they can't teach me now....but mike...oh mikes name is mycroft and he said he'd teach me.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30078 on: November 06, 2015, 05:51:54 pm »

I sit down, staying out of the girl's reach still, and start typing again.
Quote from: Lyra to Mycroft
Need you Infirmary Hallway. Read to Speak.
I then watch Abigail, and wait, keeping an eye out for any passerby that might be able to speak for me until mycroft arrives.

After a couple moments, I attempt to speak again:
"Nyou nyo mrwust mrowoctors. Mrowroctors. roctors."
I give a slight pause, and try again.
"Nyo nyo mwust roctors. mrhwy?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:56:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30079 on: November 06, 2015, 06:08:43 pm »

==Message:Mycroft to Lyra==
<Mycroft>Abigail, I take it?  OMW.
Mycroft speedwalks over.
"Someone requested text-to-speech?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30080 on: November 06, 2015, 06:15:55 pm »

She want blood. I willing give, but want doctor take. she fear doctor. she no read. explain?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30081 on: November 06, 2015, 06:28:47 pm »

"Okay."
Mycroft taps on his wristpad.

<Mycroft>Uh, is it actually a doctor, or a veterinarian?  And if it's a doctor, do you mind if I tell her it's a veterinarian?  Just Y/?/N is fine.  Actually I'm just going to say it.
"Okay.  So....Abigail, Lyra is okay with giving blood for... Whatever, but, she needs a veterinarian to take it.  They're in the infirmary.  I'll gladly follow along, keep you and her safe in there, but this is kind of the only way this works.  Is that okay with you?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30082 on: November 06, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »

I sit down, staying out of the girl's reach still, and start typing again.
Need you Infirmary Hallway. Read to Speak.
I then watch Abigail, and wait, keeping an eye out for any passerby that might be able to speak for me until mycroft arrives.

After a couple moments, I attempt to speak again:
"Nyou nyo mrwust mrowoctors. Mrowroctors. roctors."
I give a slight pause, and try again.
"Nyo nyo mwust roctors. mrhwy?"
i think I'm understanding her a little better!your asking why i don't trust doctor's becuase all doctor's want to steal your organs to sell or fix their own their nothing but murderers!

"Okay."
Mycroft taps on his wristpad.

<Mycroft>Uh, is it actually a doctor, or a veterinarian?  And if it's a doctor, do you mind if I tell her it's a veterinarian?  Just Y/?/N is fine.  Actually I'm just going to say it.
"Okay.  So....Abigail, Lyra is okay with giving blood for... Whatever, but, she needs a veterinarian to take it.  They're in the infirmary.  I'll gladly follow along, keep you and her safe in there, but this is kind of the only way this works.  Is that okay with you?"
...vet...well...i don't see a reason....why they would want a kitty's organs....s-sure....b-but i have to be in the room.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30083 on: November 06, 2015, 07:20:12 pm »

"Okay, I think that can be arranged...Lyra, you mind if I just call ahead?

... Abigail, there's something called the Hippocratic Oath doctors on my homeworld swore.  Part of it is 'First, do no harm.'"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:21:54 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30084 on: November 06, 2015, 07:26:24 pm »

"mrwr."
I stay there, and wait for Abigail and Mycroft to be done before heading to the infirmary to let them draw a blood sample for Abigail. ((action edited again, slightly preemptive but want to get it in in case PW runs the turn before I check the forum again.))
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:28:12 pm by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30085 on: November 06, 2015, 07:31:21 pm »

"Okay, I think that can be arranged...Lyra, you mind if I just call ahead?

... Abigail, there's something called the Hippocratic Oath doctors on my homeworld swore.  Part of it is 'First, do no harm.'"

I've never heard that to be honest if were going by that logic I'm the only person with medical knowledge who could even be considered a doctor and....I'm not amazing I'm used to fixing myself not other's....h-hey do you mind after all this you could take me to your h-home p-planet...m-maybe?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:37:31 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30086 on: November 06, 2015, 07:40:50 pm »

"Well, if it's still there, sure."
Mycroft taps out something on his wristpad.

==Message:Mycroft to the on-duty doctor, not the Doctor or The Doctor==
<Mycroft>So, apparently, Lyra is giving a blood sample to someone.  And that someone is deadlily afraid of doctors but wants to be there when you draw the blood to ensure you don't harvest anyone's organs.  So, when we come in, you are a veterinarian.  Okay?  Okay.  Thanks.  --M
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30087 on: November 06, 2015, 07:48:58 pm »

"Well, if it's still there, sure."
Mycroft taps out something on his wristpad.

==Message:Mycroft to the on-duty doctor, not the Doctor or The Doctor==
<Mycroft>So, apparently, Lyra is giving a blood sample to someone.  And that someone is deadlily afraid of doctors but wants to be there when you draw the blood to ensure you don't harvest anyone's organs.  So, when we come in, you are a veterinarian.  Okay?  Okay.  Thanks.  --M
...still there...that how could something as big as a planet be destroyed or disappear?
Abigail begins walking to the infirmary making sure that mycroft and the kitty (Lyra) are beside or following her ....what happened? I don't think anything could destroy a planet...hey when did you wake up in this place?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30088 on: November 06, 2015, 07:55:44 pm »

"More like, when did I get frozen.  It was back, oh, at least a hundred years...  Things may have changed."
Mycroft also walks to the infirmary with Lyra and Abigail, to watch Lyra's blood sample be drawn.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 08:12:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30089 on: November 06, 2015, 07:58:41 pm »

i don't think I've been frozen for long...maybe  a year it feels like a year so it's what I'm guessing so how old are you mike?
Pages: 1 ... 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 ... 2101