_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2007 2008 [2009] 2010 2011 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731680 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30120 on: November 11, 2015, 02:44:38 pm »

((PW's been sick lately; lay off him.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30121 on: November 11, 2015, 02:45:18 pm »

((PW's been sick lately; lay off him.))
((Ah.  Sorry.  Get well soon, PW.))
((Okay, soon has been and gone.))
Eventually phlebotomy and the pill machine happen?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:51:32 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30122 on: November 17, 2015, 12:44:18 pm »

Also verify: did Lars lose the extra (non-nuclear) ammo clip for the battlesuit cannon?  The nuclear ammo was replaced but not the regular.
We'll assume you got everything but the crystal shooting thing back. And half a refund for the crystal gun.
Does this include the "Raduga" heavy laser he had, which was not part of his battlesuit?
And by half a refund do you mean 7 (standard refund) or 4 (~half of standard refund) tokens?

Edit: Does Jason's symbiotic hive somehow still work since he was turned to flaming blue metal?

Hmm...Did he buy it himself or was it bought for him with other funds/given to him?

No.
If Lyra manages to dodge or avoid damage, then she will move away from where she was last detected, and attempt to circle around the AoP, but not all the way, and not getting close to it to do so, she will refrain from attacking and see what its next move is.

obviously if she is hurt by the attack, her follow-up is going to have to change.

EDIT: Save the simulation state and exit the VR for a moment, someone is trying to talk to me.

EDIT2: I head to the infirmary to let them draw a blood sample from me, and give it to Abigail.
Alright, I guess the rationales for this will be elsewhere, so I'll just play along.
Jackson stares there at his hands mulling over his new found discoveries before declaringI can see the true form of the fine weapon known  as the guass rifle. I see many ways to perfect and improve it! I hath become a master of its function and inner workings! also, up to mayeb, just maybe one more pill if you give me a token and some parts to modify a guass rifle. I have some ideals then head over to where the rest of the mission 25 people are at.
If you're part of 25 you're already on mission ya bilocating bastard.

Edit: Does Jason's symbiotic hive somehow still work since he was turned to flaming blue metal?

I want to know this too. Also, does that device I got draw enough heat away to use the maneuvering pack I have without destroying it?  If not, could I practice riding the HEP Pyramid around while the others are presumably in stasis en route to Mission 25?
No.

Yes, we'll assume your suit keeps you sealed in.

Now, the maneuvering pack I get, but riding the hep pyramid? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that? The only things that come to mind would have to go on that fetish channel steve is running with old May footage.

Grab a couple free objects (silverware, scrap, whatever) and send them and one of the Taddok Twins to the Deathcube test chamber.
Ok, but which one? Taddok Original or new recipe Taddok. Crystal Taddok. Diet Taddok. Whatever we're gonna call him.

draw own blood with one syringe till it is full (unless syringe is ridiculously big) go to vr room poke lyra with finger continuously till she responds
Kitty! Kitty! Kitty wake up! It's Abigail!
I'm considering forcing a med roll if there's chances of hilarity. Let me check your stats. +1 med? Spoil sport.

Alright, blood drawn, inked and colored in.

Walk away disappointed (unlock door first) Put the remaining 4 pills in locker and head for shuttle.
Consider it done, other bilocating bastard.
Mycroft continues wandering the Sword.
You somehow end up locked in a cleaning supply closet.

How did you even do that?

"Well, if it's still there, sure."
Mycroft taps out something on his wristpad.

==Message:Mycroft to the on-duty doctor, not the Doctor or The Doctor==
<Mycroft>So, apparently, Lyra is giving a blood sample to someone.  And that someone is deadlily afraid of doctors but wants to be there when you draw the blood to ensure you don't harvest anyone's organs.  So, when we come in, you are a veterinarian.  Okay?  Okay.  Thanks.  --M
...still there...that how could something as big as a planet be destroyed or disappear?
Abigail begins walking to the infirmary making sure that mycroft and the kitty (Lyra) are beside or following her ....what happened? I don't think anything could destroy a planet...hey when did you wake up in this place?
Well Lyra is, but the other guy vanished. Huh.
"More like, when did I get frozen.  It was back, oh, at least a hundred years...  Things may have changed."
Mycroft also walks to the infirmary with Lyra and Abigail, to watch Lyra's blood sample be drawn.

Alas, the cleaning supply room's door is solid and resists your attempts to path through it.
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Wiki if not already wikied

Probably already done, considering my absence.
As the harsh artificial light of the Sword fell upon the naked figure of Sir Lordpunch, stirred at last from his frozen meditations, the holy fighter raised his fists to the heavens and shouted in the voice of righteousness. 

"HARK, PAGANS!  I, the Fist of God, have come to save you from your heresy!  Renounce or be reformed!"

With no such renouncements immediately forthcoming, the naked man proceeded to the armory, where he greeted the figure in the kiosk in an unnecessarily loud manner and requested a blaster pistol, a force monosword, and basic grenades.  He also requested an MFM, offering punches if refused.
...And a few other things: electrical tape, assorted tools, rope, binoculars, and as much scrap as is permitted, and (if possible) a 6-foot telescoping metal pole, all stuffed into a large backpack.

Now, I don't pay much attention to pricing anymore because I have people to do that for me, but I'm pretty sure all that stuff doesn't add up to 5.
In this case I feel you will spend your time menacing a reinforced plastic window, screaming at the guy manning the Armory about your desires.

"Ah. You're one of those Tsunderes, aren't you?" he says, watching you with mild amusement.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30123 on: November 17, 2015, 12:47:13 pm »

Also verify: did Lars lose the extra (non-nuclear) ammo clip for the battlesuit cannon?  The nuclear ammo was replaced but not the regular.
We'll assume you got everything but the crystal shooting thing back. And half a refund for the crystal gun.
Does this include the "Raduga" heavy laser he had, which was not part of his battlesuit?
And by half a refund do you mean 7 (standard refund) or 4 (~half of standard refund) tokens?

Hmm...Did he buy it himself or was it bought for him with other funds/given to him?

Self bought.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30124 on: November 17, 2015, 02:33:18 pm »

Self bought.
Full refund then.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30125 on: November 17, 2015, 02:50:55 pm »

"I know not this tsundere of which you speak, merchant.  Tell me, potential heathen, what is your name and which God do you pledge to?  I must warn you, speak no falsehoods to the Fist of God."

((Everything but the MFM, then.  That should add up.  Not positive about the misc. stuff, though.  Could he actually get the MFM if he had the tokens?))  Punch the plastic a few times due to his refusal.  Punch harder if it turns out he's a heretic.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:00:22 am by Nunzillor »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30126 on: November 17, 2015, 02:58:18 pm »

But I didn't even open (or close) any doors!
==Sometime in the past==
==Message:Mycroft to Lyra==
<Mycroft>What the SPORK?  HOW DID I END UP IN A SUPPLY CLOSET I NEVER ENTERED AND HOW IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!
"Hey Steve, could you unlock this door please?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:08:53 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30127 on: November 17, 2015, 04:55:31 pm »

Self bought.
Full refund then.

I just realized you were referring to the shard launcher there and not just the Raduga.  The Raduga was self-bought from the armory, but the shard launcher Lars bought from Miya off the player market.  He paid it from his own pocket, but it was to Miya and not to the armory.  How is that handled?

EDIT:  Thanks to Wiki History, I see that it cost seven tokens from Miya.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:04:29 pm by Toaster »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30128 on: November 17, 2015, 07:29:31 pm »

Self bought.
Full refund then.

I just realized you were referring to the shard launcher there and not just the Raduga.  The Raduga was self-bought from the armory, but the shard launcher Lars bought from Miya off the player market.  He paid it from his own pocket, but it was to Miya and not to the armory.  How is that handled?

EDIT:  Thanks to Wiki History, I see that it cost seven tokens from Miya.

I'd say Lars just pays Miya 7 tokens again and we'll call it even.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30129 on: November 19, 2015, 01:52:24 pm »

"I know not this tsundere of which you speak, merchant.  Tell me, potential heathen, what is your name and which God do you pledge to?  I must warn you, speak no falsehoods to the Fist of God."

((Everything but the MFM, then.  That should add up.  Not positive about the misc. stuff, though.  Could he actually get the MFM if he had the tokens?))  Punch the plastic a few times due to his refusal.  Punch harder if it turns out he's a heretic.
Assume MISC is free. And no, we're no longer selling Manips or amps without direct approval from steve. Too dangerous.

But I didn't even open (or close) any doors!
==Sometime in the past==
==Message:Mycroft to Lyra==
<Mycroft>What the SPORK?  HOW DID I END UP IN A SUPPLY CLOSET I NEVER ENTERED AND HOW IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!
"Hey Steve, could you unlock this door please?"
Consider it open and yourself free. 

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30130 on: November 19, 2015, 04:32:30 pm »

Mycroft proceeds as already planned, then.
>Get sample of Lyra's blood.
>Pill machine, with half Abigail's blood, half Lyra's blood, no syringes.
>Locate secure test chamber for ingestion.
>Take pill.
>???
((>Profit!))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:30:39 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30131 on: November 19, 2015, 07:28:53 pm »

Mycroft proceeds as already planned, then.
>Get sample of Lyra's blood.
>Pill machine, with half Abigail's blood, half Lyra's blood, no syringes.
>Locate secure test chamber for ingestion.
>Take pill.
>???
((>Profit!))

Abigail will look the pill over quickly and give the pill to mycrofto-okay here yah go Mike just swallow it whole I g-guess.[\color]
Edited
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:40:01 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30132 on: November 19, 2015, 07:32:58 pm »

Mycroft seems to be...Impatient?
"If you're thinking about whether a Thing We Don't Know What It Does will have bad effects, I really think the only way to find out is to use it.  Plus, my reserves of crazy are running low so let's do this before I decide against it, huh?"

((Mkay, editing happened, so this comes in the middle of the above.))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:54:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Nunzillor

« Reply #30133 on: November 19, 2015, 07:48:26 pm »

"And now to create the holy instrument of salvation.  Behold!"

Carve some spiked knuckles out of the scrap using the force monosword.  Lose as few limbs as possible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30134 on: November 19, 2015, 09:47:22 pm »

Mycroft takes the pill in a safe area.
((*poke*?))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:43:00 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 2007 2008 [2009] 2010 2011 ... 2101