_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2009 2010 [2011] 2012 2013 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686361 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30150 on: November 20, 2015, 10:33:58 pm »

"And now for the raiment of righteousness."

Request a red permanent marker and draw a scene of a heroic figure uppercutting a tentacled heretic into the heavens on my suit's chest.  Draw red fists over the rest of the suit.

Also, get a combat knife.  Should be free, I believe.  And, time allowing, sharpen the tip of the pole with the monosword.  Lastly, ask: "Does the HMRC offer anything similar to full length shields, akin to riot shields?"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:32:36 am by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30151 on: November 20, 2015, 10:36:35 pm »

"Ah, the good old deoxyribonucleic acid.  No, cross-contamination is when we don't want it to happen."
yeah okay...lets go get the string......maybe I can....it...it...he already feels...l-like dad...I've known him for such a short time...and I think of him like that...I...I won't let what...what happened before happen...to D-Mike.
(Abigail reaches for your hand if you accept it she squeezes your hand lightly and walks to the armory)
Abigail buys 10 syringes if they don't cost money[\b]
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30152 on: November 20, 2015, 10:40:08 pm »

"String?  What?  Syringes."
Mycroft does, in fact, take Abigail's hand.  It's fur-covered.

((What color of fuzzy are we talking about here, anyway?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30153 on: November 20, 2015, 10:48:29 pm »

"String?  What?  Syringes."
Mycroft does, in fact, take Abigail's hand.  It's fur-covered.

(probably either lyras color or Abigail's which is a faded black with streaks of gray)...I said string?...sorry Da-Mycroft!D-Did I just almost call him dad?!...I-i hope he dident catch that...h-his hand...it's fuzzy....I-It feels n-nice.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:55:23 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #30154 on: November 20, 2015, 10:52:57 pm »

((I was thinking fuzzy was more like just normal human body hair, but thicker.))
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30155 on: November 20, 2015, 10:53:54 pm »

"You did.  It's okay."
((I was thinking fuzzy was more like just normal human body hair, but thicker.))
((Except that isn't fuzzy.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30156 on: November 20, 2015, 11:00:40 pm »

((Lyra has white fur.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #30157 on: November 20, 2015, 11:19:45 pm »

((Except that isn't fuzzy.))
((... I feel pretty fuzzy. Like, it's not much, but it's would certainly be fuzzy at a higher concentration.))
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30158 on: November 20, 2015, 11:28:04 pm »

Bored with staring into digital infinity, Elias mentally returns to simulated reality. In an unusually creative mood, he simulates an identical copy of his current robobody, with all his gear included, and an opponent, armed with a MKII, Gauss gun, and combat knife. He gives both of them an A.I. to simulate actual combat. However, he edits the simulation so that his replica will have random minor mutations made to its A.I. before each simulated fight. After a hundred fights, the computer will take the ten A.I.'s that got the best results for him, mutate each one a hundred times, and repeat this process with the top ten A.I.'s out of all batches. This is set to use as much computational power as is possible, and repeat until he tells it to stop. He then exits VR, leaving his program still running, and goes to see if anything interesting's happening on ship.
Make an Elias clone and generic soldier in VR, then set them to fight each other. Give both bots a basic AI, but have Eli-bot's A.I. evolve as described. Leave program running and exit VR.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30159 on: November 24, 2015, 11:02:54 am »

Normal rolls, not perfect ones.
In that case...You manage to dodge and slink away, hiding behind a few crates about 25 feet away.

"Well that's interesting."
Test all the things I apparently just learned.  Then figure out how to control myself.

Then go make a pill out of a sample of my blood.  No syringe.

You potentially control yourself with mind rolls. A pill of your own blood? Alright, bit of a waste, but sure.

"And now for the raiment of righteousness."

Request a red permanent marker and draw a scene of a heroic figure uppercutting a tentacled heretic into the heavens on my suit's chest.  Draw red fists over the rest of the suit.

Also, get a combat knife.  Should be free, I believe.  And, time allowing, sharpen the tip of the pole with the monosword.  Lastly, ask: "Does the HMRC offer anything similar to full length shields, akin to riot shields?"

You get the marker. Lets see [5] you draw a perfect representation of a power armored football player uppercutting a xeno-lover into space.

The other stuff, fine.  The guy manning the armory says that they have some shields, though they're not exactly robust.

"Ah, the good old deoxyribonucleic acid.  No, cross-contamination is when we don't want it to happen."
yeah okay...lets go get the string......maybe I can....it...it...he already feels...l-like dad...I've known him for such a short time...and I think of him like that...I...I won't let what...what happened before happen...to D-Mike.
(Abigail reaches for your hand if you accept it she squeezes your hand lightly and walks to the armory)
Abigail buys 10 syringes if they don't cost money[\b]

hmmm how can you buy something...if it doesn't cost money?

You get 10 syringes.

Bored with staring into digital infinity, Elias mentally returns to simulated reality. In an unusually creative mood, he simulates an identical copy of his current robobody, with all his gear included, and an opponent, armed with a MKII, Gauss gun, and combat knife. He gives both of them an A.I. to simulate actual combat. However, he edits the simulation so that his replica will have random minor mutations made to its A.I. before each simulated fight. After a hundred fights, the computer will take the ten A.I.'s that got the best results for him, mutate each one a hundred times, and repeat this process with the top ten A.I.'s out of all batches. This is set to use as much computational power as is possible, and repeat until he tells it to stop. He then exits VR, leaving his program still running, and goes to see if anything interesting's happening on ship.
Make an Elias clone and generic soldier in VR, then set them to fight each other. Give both bots a basic AI, but have Eli-bot's A.I. evolve as described. Leave program running and exit VR.
Generic soldier? Oh dear thats broad. Summoning WWI soldier~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30160 on: November 24, 2015, 12:07:10 pm »

Now that I have a pill of my own blood, take it.
Sigtext

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30161 on: November 24, 2015, 02:16:06 pm »

((I specified in the non-bolder text but removed it in the bold for brevity. The generic soldier has a combat knife, MKII, and a gauss rifle.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #30162 on: November 24, 2015, 03:54:43 pm »

The Fist of God wandered over to the VR machines, where he saw a potential heretic strapped in.  Suddenly, he had an amazing idea (by his standards).

Try and hack into all active VR machines and cause the following pop-up to display, which can only be closed by selecting one of the two options:

Do you sympathize with pagan xenos?
YES
NO

Different things will happen depending on the potential heretics' selections, which Sir Lordpunch will define after this.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:06:10 am by Nunzillor »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30163 on: November 24, 2015, 06:28:27 pm »

((I specified in the non-bolder text but removed it in the bold for brevity. The generic soldier has a combat knife, MKII, and a gauss rifle.))
((I think PW means you just put a tommy in a space suit and gave him a railgun))
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30164 on: November 24, 2015, 06:44:28 pm »

Well? What does the AoP do next? The last part of my action was "wait and see what it does". I can't initiate actions against it. My goal here is to A) buy enough time for my sim-teammates to get a clean escape, and B) to redirect its own attacks against it. I need to know what its next attack IS to counter the thing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 2009 2010 [2011] 2012 2013 ... 2101