_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731066 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31185 on: February 06, 2016, 11:43:27 am »

I once added a third newbie team when the first 2 got too full, but since then even more people have signed up so that we now have enough for 4 5-man newb teams.

You want an extra team created?

EDIT: even though a lot of those people will probably be little more than braindead weight once we get going, if past experiences are anything to go by.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:45:31 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31186 on: February 06, 2016, 11:50:35 am »

I think we have enough CSU members to make a separate team, if you're willing to allow that kind of fraternization :P

EDIT: even though a lot of those people will probably be little more than braindead weight once we get going, if past experiences are anything to go by.

And I for one fully accept the risk of having braindead teammates in smaller teams. It makes for more fun!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31187 on: February 06, 2016, 11:52:16 am »

Sure, I meant more that we don't want a team with just 1 or 2 alive peeps and all braindeads for the rest.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31188 on: February 06, 2016, 12:01:25 pm »

Sure, I meant more that we don't want a team with just 1 or 2 alive peeps and all braindeads for the rest.

We could say that anyone that goes braindead before the pods drop can be considered to be held in reserve, and could be assigned to whomever needs more bodies. What's more, I think 7 is large enough that a few people will probably go braindead anyway out of having nothing to do.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31189 on: February 06, 2016, 12:02:07 pm »

I once added a third newbie team when the first 2 got too full, but since then even more people have signed up so that we now have enough for 4 5-man newb teams.

You want an extra team created?

As long as it is up to date it is fine.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31190 on: February 06, 2016, 05:00:44 pm »

Sorry for my lateness, could we just have trier join the mission by running into his pod screaming "Tell saint I'll do it later! And also can I join newbie team 3?"

((Augh, sorry PW I've been bugging you about whether I can get the sods for my experiment but I'll just do it in the field instead. Sorry for all the confusion.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:08:12 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31191 on: February 06, 2016, 10:07:37 pm »

Name: Valentina Yankovichy
Appearance: A tall woman, Valentina's dazzling green eyes tend to throw people off balance. Her black hair is cut short, and twin scars running across her face tell of a hard life.
Personal information: Valentina was not a bad person. She spent most of her life on the streets, stealing just to survive. A few years ago, a man attacked her, leaving her cut and bloodied in an alley. He turned up a week later, dead. Her brother, the one she had always been able to rely on, went away for his murder, and disappeared. She's been looking for him ever since.
Reason assigned to HMRC OR Reason to join ARM: It's been a long time since Valentina has seen her brother. He was assigned back when it was a prison camp, and all communication promptly broke off. It's taken her till now to track him down, and now she wants to know what's happened to him.
Stats
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 1
Endurance: 1
Charisma: -1
Mind: 0
Fate: 0
Intuition: -1
Skills
Handiwork: 1
Conventional Weapons: 1
Unconventional Weapons: 0
Exotic weapons: -1
Auxiliary systems: 0
Medical tech: -1
General Knowledge: 0
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31192 on: February 11, 2016, 10:15:40 am »

Name: Valentina Yankovichy
Appearance: A tall woman, Valentina's dazzling green eyes tend to throw people off balance. Her black hair is cut short, and twin scars running across her face tell of a hard life.
Personal information: Valentina was not a bad person. She spent most of her life on the streets, stealing just to survive. A few years ago, a man attacked her, leaving her cut and bloodied in an alley. He turned up a week later, dead. Her brother, the one she had always been able to rely on, went away for his murder, and disappeared. She's been looking for him ever since.
Reason assigned to HMRC OR Reason to join ARM: It's been a long time since Valentina has seen her brother. He was assigned back when it was a prison camp, and all communication promptly broke off. It's taken her till now to track him down, and now she wants to know what's happened to him.
Stats
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 1
Endurance: 1
Mind: 0
Intuition: -1
Skills
Handiwork: 1
Exotic weapons: -1
Medical tech: -1
Been a couple days since I updated this eh? The curse of being on an empty ship.

Well, welcome to the party.

Sorry for my lateness, could we just have trier join the mission by running into his pod screaming "Tell saint I'll do it later! And also can I join newbie team 3?"

((Augh, sorry PW I've been bugging you about whether I can get the sods for my experiment but I'll just do it in the field instead. Sorry for all the confusion.))
I think with was handled via pm.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31193 on: February 14, 2016, 05:16:56 pm »

Name: John Denning
Appearance:5'10,  brown eyes. Slightly above average build. Short, unkempt brown hair. Several scars on upper thighs concealed by clothing.
Personal information:Never the smartest tool in the shack, John could usually be found getting blackout wasted doing stupid shit all through his high school career, but when he was sent to the HMRC for an arson that resulted in 3 deaths, he swore he would turn his life around. For real this time. He hasn't had a drink in like two days.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Set fire to his own high school in a fit of drunken stupidity. A janitor and two teachers were in the building and died in the fire.
Stats
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 0
Mind: - 1
Fate: 1
Intuition: - 1
Skills
Handiwork: 0
Exotic weapons: - 2
Medical tech: 1

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #31194 on: February 14, 2016, 05:20:36 pm »

((More meat for the grinder, welcome aboard!))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31195 on: February 16, 2016, 09:21:25 am »

Name: John Denning
Appearance:5'10,  brown eyes. Slightly above average build. Short, unkempt brown hair. Several scars on upper thighs concealed by clothing.
Personal information:Never the smartest tool in the shack, John could usually be found getting blackout wasted doing stupid shit all through his high school career, but when he was sent to the HMRC for an arson that resulted in 3 deaths, he swore he would turn his life around. For real this time. He hasn't had a drink in like two days.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Set fire to his own high school in a fit of drunken stupidity. A janitor and two teachers were in the building and died in the fire.
Stats
Charisma: 0
Mind: - 1
Fate: 1
Skills
Another new person, and heading straight to the deep infirmary as well! 

Here's hoping you survive.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #31196 on: February 16, 2016, 06:17:40 pm »

Name: Rocco Coleman
Appearance:~6 feet, brown eyes. Slim build, but somewhat muscled. Shaved black hair.
Personal information: An aspiring medic/doctor who came from a long line of medics/doctors, Coleman's extremely relaxed attitude and lack of discipline would often clash with his family's ambitions, and one day the latter just couldn't take their son's laziness/disrespect anymore. Coleman feels bad about what's happened, but curiously enough doesn't seem too worried about the dangers and possible death that will undoubtedly occur on his missions. He doesn't seem to worry about anything, to be honest.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Coleman's family, in a burst of anger, had him sent here in an attempt to get him to shape up, and also to get rid of their idiot son. Coleman hasn't been able to contact them, so he doesn't know how they are doing now/if they regret their decision.
Stats
Mind: 1
Skills

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31197 on: February 16, 2016, 11:57:02 pm »

((Technically correct sheet. Feel free to act.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #31198 on: February 17, 2016, 12:21:35 am »

Is there something I'm missing?

Nunzillor

« Reply #31199 on: February 17, 2016, 12:45:02 am »

Is there something I'm missing?
((Hi, he just means that you have been added to the game and can begin posting actions.  If you're not sure what to do, I would recommend consulting the New Player Guide.

It's not mentioned there, but you can join Deep Infirmary duty after you've made your purchases.  The tram is leaving soon.))
Pages: 1 ... 2078 2079 [2080] 2081 2082 ... 2101