_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2090 2091 [2092] 2093 2094 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732087 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31365 on: May 24, 2016, 09:34:13 pm »

Fare thee well..Please do bring back a couple kegs for a party.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31366 on: May 24, 2016, 09:37:41 pm »

I didn't know there was a party, I'll be sure to bring a few kegs

Henry finds his way to the bar, and sits down at the counter

What drinks do you have?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:47:56 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31367 on: May 24, 2016, 11:46:22 pm »

I didn't know there was a party, I'll be sure to bring a few kegs

Henry finds his way to the bar, and sits down at the counter

What drinks do you have?

((Official drinklist here. Talking with NPC's is where you want to be seen by pw. So bold if you want response from bartender.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31368 on: May 24, 2016, 11:47:43 pm »

<<Okay. I'm not totally sure on everything yet, so you might have to do this a few more times. Serry :I>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31369 on: May 25, 2016, 02:07:27 am »

"MKIII just 5 tokens for CSU members!"
One wheel short of a wagon

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31370 on: May 25, 2016, 07:21:18 am »

Quote from: Lyra to Dester
No. Needed here. Thank you for offer.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31371 on: May 25, 2016, 09:08:45 am »

Quote from: Lyra to Dester
No. Needed here. Thank you for offer.
Quote from: Dester to: Lyra
Okay. thanks for your previous effort. Best of luck.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31372 on: May 25, 2016, 09:15:51 am »

Spoiler: Fred Munroe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:23:45 am by LordBrassroast »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31373 on: May 25, 2016, 09:50:44 am »

Are you planning to do a final wiki gnome payout before the mission starts?

Also, what kind of properties does hard light have? Or can one choose its properties to a degree? Talking things like density, opaqueness, strength, flexibility, conductivity, ...
And is there a limit to how much hardlight stuff there can be 'in existence' at one? Could I extend the range that hardlight constructs can exist by opening pocket dimension portals and thereby connecting parts of realspace close to the hardlight generator?

Finally, could something like, for example, a big crossbow be made using multiple hardlight materials with different properties?

I honestly can't really think of anything interesting that you don't already have. I mean I could give you a bonus to aiming or something but thats boring.

And if the pill was ingested by a newbie instead, would that change things?
Thats a good idea.

I'm pretty sure I gave these several times before but it's pretty light (har har) and has the general properties of steel in terms of strength. No, you can't change the properties, you just generate objects using that material.

The only limit is the physical limit of how much can occupy the area near the generator and how much your rolls let you make.

No, because you can't change the properties. But there's no reason you couldn't just create a hardlight ballista bolt already in flight. Assuming your target is close enough.

I dunno. The fact that it's the CPU rather than any of the other parts is whats stumping me. Everything I can think of doing with it is either boring or has no real gameplay effect.

Xan motions to Abigail.

"Are you capable in combat at all? Prepare yourself, then follow me."

Go with Abigail to the Deep Infirmary - PMs once more if that's alright.

"I've  used amps but those aren't safe anymore and I've never held a gun."
Abigail  follows
Both of you go.

Henry wanders off towards where he assumes is a large group of people, if he can't find anyone, he keeps looking
I assume this is in the rec room.

"Hmm. Might as well get all the help I can."

Quote from: Anthony To: Lars
So, from what I've seen and heard, I believe you are the chaplain for this ship, correct? If it wouldn't trouble you, could you meet me in the Pantheon? I would like to pray, but am unsure of the proper way for these gods. Thank you.

Go to the Pantheon. Look around. Pray to any god(s) that may be helpful. If any offerings are needed, get them, as long as they cost no tokens.
You pray to every god that looks important, as well as any of them carrying guns. You don't know much about any of this stuff but stacking the deck with important and dangerous gods is probably your best bet.

Belatedly track down everyone who placed an order for pizza during the last mission and distribute their pizza.
Suggest the use of a microwave if it's unpleasantly cold.

Pizza list:
"Well then, here we are. Forgive me, Whig my dear, but you'll have to lay low for a moment."

Conceal my gauss rifle beneath my coat. If Nancy is still following me, have her wait in a nearby alley or sidestreet or something, so long as she's out of sight. Then, approach the pizza place PPPP, push the doors open and approach the counter as casually and non-threateningly as possible. Leave my emoticon turned off, so as not to spoil my brilliant disguise.

Order the following:
Three margherita pizzas with plenty of cheese and sauce,
One deep-crust Starvation Diet with the Emergency Rationing Sauce and Poverty Crisis side dish,
One undefined pizza with plenty of dead stuff on it,
One deep dish pizza with a variety of meat seasoned with a liberal amount of pepper,
One extra pizza, whatever kind is most popular locally,
Four large bottles of soda (preferably Mountain Dew), a chocolate cake and a couple of loaves of garlic bread for the newbie teams.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After that's done, take one of the leftover pizzas to the shrine room and begin to build a shrine to Chal-thul, the pizza demon.
Leave the others in the rec room, on a table. Announce that there is pizza for the taking.

Edit: Oh, and leer menacingly at any rookies in the rec room as I pass through. Blast some static-y gibberish through my faceplate.
Let loose a mad cackle before slinging a slice of pizza at their face.

You indulge in various pizza related hijinks, as has been your wont for quite a while now. But this time you actually have the pizzas to back it up and you're not simply relying on hallucinatory pies.

More questions for Steve:
"So... When you say destroy the universe... Do you mean the entire universe? With everything in it? All the stars all the galaxies, all turned to dust?"

>Technically we'll be reducing it to a soup of uncombined basic atomic particles which will then, over the course of an extremely long period of time, reform into a new universe. Probably. Or it might just remain that protoplasmic universe soup forever.

Go to the workshop and smith my scrap metal into some throwing darts.
Head back to the safety of my room, taking care to avoid the rec room, and prepare for some heavy-duty magic shit.

Cut my thumb, and get a tiny bit of blood on a sheet of paper.
Then draw the following on the paper:

Action node: Levitate: Dain Yesed Baklim Neshir Jungdine

Parameter node: Location of Focus

Parameter node: Xan's mind (Xan refering to my character in particular, but with room for hilarity with Xan's Xan)

Agent node: Darts: Chotar Chotar

10 + 2 + 3 = 15
15 / 5 = 3
15 - 3 = 12
Charge for exactly 12 hours.

Pile the darts on top of the paper, and activate.

Get another sheet, get blood on it again.
Draw the following on it:

Action node: Launch: Dain Essu Bazalcam Basklim Galim Qulith Jungdine

Parameter Node: Forward

Parameter Node: Activating Thought

Parameter Node: Xan's Mind

Agent node: Darts: Chotar Chotar

14 + 2 + 6 =  22
22 / 4 = 5.5
22 - 5.5 = 16.5, rounded up to 17
Charge for exactly 12 hours.

Again pile the same darts on top of the paper, and activate.

The end goal of all this should be to end up with Homing Soulmass, but sharp and made of metal. Homing Dartmass.
Gonna let you have it.
Wiki gnomes! Induct this newbie so we may hide behind him when we go over the top.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31374 on: May 25, 2016, 10:01:36 am »

Wiki gnomes! Induct this newbie so we may hide behind him when we go over the top.

DONE! But his ass isn't big and metallic enough to hide behind!

And welcome, Lord Brassroast. Just in time for last missions.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31375 on: May 25, 2016, 10:18:22 am »

Keep praying. Study the description of the various gods, see what dominions they have. If they have holy symbols/special rites, study those as well, paying special attention to how and where to apply them, as well as to what they are supposed to help with/protect against.

If there are any gods that have not yet been described, I'd be more than happy to learn about them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:20:00 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31376 on: May 25, 2016, 10:31:14 am »

I'm pretty sure I gave these several times before but it's pretty light (har har) and has the general properties of steel in terms of strength. No, you can't change the properties, you just generate objects using that material.
No, because you can't change the properties. But there's no reason you couldn't just create a hardlight ballista bolt already in flight. Assuming your target is close enough. 

Aah, sorry if you did give it before, must've missed it. And being able to make solid light stuff that's in motion is good to know.

Could I extend the range that hardlight constructs can exist by opening pocket dimension portals and thereby connecting parts of realspace close to the hardlight generator?

Will we be allowed to take gunship support again this mission, or not? If not, how much tokens for a stealth aerial scout drone?

Could you give me an idea how much explosive yield one of the nuke rounds has for the new super-LESHO Miya has? Also, is this explosion all or nothing, or can the yield be graded?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:25:12 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31377 on: May 25, 2016, 10:55:12 am »

Yep, roman collesuem, one v one going down list, winners going on to fight winners and such like in basket ball.
can you just tell me who wins?  Honestly I just wish to know
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:21:10 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31378 on: May 25, 2016, 05:04:04 pm »

Would enhanced reflexes work for the CPU pill?

bit sad it doesnt give anything interesting, but bonuses to dodge rolls never hurt.

((Kinda tempted to throw my glowing green skull in the pill machine. you know, the one that eats data and breaks machines.

pity about that no space magic rule.))

Also what kind of attack strength does my id have?

before it evolved it could breath jets of molten gold and ballistic sprays of precious gems, can it now just do more powerful versions of those or did it gain any new attacks?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:08:40 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31379 on: May 26, 2016, 06:08:26 am »

Questions for the organic computer with the green voice:
"Wow. That's... Kinda huge actually. The universe is a big place, after all. I didn't know we had enough power to do that. Going out with a bang indeed..."

"Isn't that a bit overkill though? I mean is the Lurker really going to take over the entire universe? Can't we use the power to destroy the universe to just destroy the Lurker? Or is there something fundamentally wrong with this universe that make it safer to destroy?"
Pages: 1 ... 2090 2091 [2092] 2093 2094 ... 2101