_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2093 2094 [2095] 2096 2097 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732490 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31410 on: May 27, 2016, 10:36:25 am »

I look at my wristpad, then at Pan.
Pan stares back, insofar a feauturless mask can stare. After a moment or two he fake-clears his throat.

"Ahem. Yes, you could indeed send me a wristpad message. I'm kind of curious what 'mrow' even meant, because I don't have a clue."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31411 on: May 27, 2016, 10:40:11 am »

Looking at Miya, I shake my head from side to side again.
Quote from: Lyra to Miya
For me
I then look over at Pan and "Mrow?"

A reminder for you? Of what exactly, if I may ask?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31412 on: May 27, 2016, 10:47:00 am »

Why.
Quote from: Lyra to Pan
Why.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31413 on: May 27, 2016, 11:07:30 am »

"Why what?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31414 on: May 27, 2016, 11:15:27 am »

Why excited?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31415 on: May 27, 2016, 11:20:54 am »

"Because I'm getting revenge on a bunch of murderbots, getting a xeno power source and destroying the universe. I mean, sure, they're not the same murderbots as the mission 7 ones, but it's the thought that counts. It's also not every day you see a universe literally be destroyed. I wonder what colour it gives off as it dies."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31416 on: May 27, 2016, 11:27:54 am »

You won't see.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31417 on: May 27, 2016, 11:31:21 am »

Why.
Of what?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31418 on: May 27, 2016, 11:32:28 am »

"You probably can't tell, because I don't have a face, but I'm frowning right now. Mentally at least. Was that a threat?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31419 on: May 27, 2016, 11:45:21 am »

((... We are going over to killbot prime? Just like in my first mission. It's coming full circle!

Only this time we're strapping slightly more armor and armaments to our collective phalli, so now we can maybe do something else other than cower.))

Could I extend the range that hardlight constructs can exist by opening pocket dimension portals and thereby connecting parts of realspace close to the hardlight generator?

How may tokens to add a heavy spark gap to my Avatar laser to tunr it into an electrolaser (much as I loath the things)? Could I use a standard electrolaser kit for this?

Could you give me an idea how much explosive yield one of the nuke rounds has for the new super-LESHO Miya has? Also, is this explosion all or nothing, or can the yield be graded?

If I made a hardlight sword and made it monomulecular with the matter saver trick from before, is using it now uncon, or dex?

Will we be allowed to take gunship support again this mission, or not? If not, how much tokens for a stealth aerial scout drone?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean, like, create a 10 foot stick of light matter and then put portals down so that you can effectively poke something a half mile away with the stick by poking it through the portals?

Like a token or 2.

How much do you want it to be?

It would be dex. Because even if you sharpen it super sharp, it's just a normal sword with a really sharp edge. Something like the monoatomic razor, however, has a completely different method of use than a sword, so its uncon. Regardless of the sharpness of the blade, you're still just whacking fools with it.

How would you possibly do it? You're being ported to a new universe which, as far as we've seen, is like a 3d shipping container maze. Where exactly will your orbital gunship go? And how will it attack for you?

((So...stick our dicks into extrauniversal entities/new universes, but this time we use protection, and not pull a Maurice. Gotcha.))

Keep praying. Study the description of the various gods, see what dominions they have. If they have holy symbols/special rites, study those as well, paying special attention to how and where to apply them, as well as to what they are supposed to help with/protect against.

If there are any gods that have not yet been described, I'd be more than happy to learn about them.

Ugh not right now, bro guy. I can't be arsed to think up a dozen more gods when there are still several more threads to do.
Vet

I leave the rec room and pad over to the hanger, looking up at Miya.

reminder that Lyra is leaving her Id manifester active at all times, since it wasn't quoted before so I don't know if PW saw it.
I saw it, I saw it. Infinite shadow anime cat girls GO!

"You probably can't tell, because I don't have a face, but I'm frowning right now. Mentally at least. Was that a threat?"
The giant blue metal man leans over in a strange, almost fashion model-esque pose so that his arms are draped down, covering pancaek's shoulders, chest and indeed most of his body.  Meanwhile, Comrade rests his hand on his sabre and rattles it audibly.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31420 on: May 27, 2016, 12:13:55 pm »

No. Nowhere safe see. If see then die. That how universe die works.

Cost.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:15:47 pm by Lenglon »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31421 on: May 27, 2016, 12:14:50 pm »

Mycroft turns on his Id Manifester and observes the results.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31422 on: May 27, 2016, 12:22:05 pm »

Fine by me, just killing time. Eh...keep praying though. That probably won't come around to bite me in the ass

Quote from: Anthony To: On-ship newbies/Lars
"Would any of you that happen to have an artistic streak be willing to come to the Pantheon and help me with putting some symbols on my body and weapons? I'm getting the faint feeling after the briefing that any amount of help will be beneficial."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31423 on: May 27, 2016, 12:28:56 pm »

"Eh. I'm sure the heph guys will manage to get a picture or something through somewhere between borked and not borked. I'm thinking white, with a dash of red for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on why."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31424 on: May 27, 2016, 12:49:44 pm »

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean, like, create a 10 foot stick of light matter and then put portals down so that you can effectively poke something a half mile away with the stick by poking it through the portals?

I mean it more like, after creating a portal two locations in realspace are now much closer together because they are connected through a tunnel via the pocket dimension. So, can the solid light effect area extend now through this tunnel?
So, say I wanna create a pillar of solid light 1 km away. I can't out of range. But suppose I first create a portal 1 km away and in the air, and one next to me to connect it. Now that space 1 km away is right 'next to' me if I moved through the portal. So can I now create that pilar of solid light 1 km away?

How much do you want it to be?
A normal 1/8th kt charge is 2 tokens, and one LESHO round is 2 tokens, so at least 1/8th, but preferably more. Can we get to a kiloton? Or, if the explosive yield can indeed be graded (by decreasing fission/fusion material) then as a maximum, well, as much as possible I guess (megaton might be too much though).

How would you possibly do it? You're being ported to a new universe which, as far as we've seen, is like a 3d shipping container maze. Where exactly will your orbital gunship go? And how will it attack for you?
And what about the other teams, the vet teams? I'm guessing not every universe is gonna be boxmaze-like?

Cost.
So putting it together, you came here to look at me to be reminded of the cost of something. The cost of what, then?

"Eh. I'm sure the heph guys will manage to get a picture or something through somewhere between borked and not borked. I'm thinking white, with a dash of red for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on why."
"Action replay of the end of the universe."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:00:07 pm by Radio Controlled »

Pages: 1 ... 2093 2094 [2095] 2096 2097 ... 2101