_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2094 2095 [2096] 2097 2098 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731888 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31425 on: May 27, 2016, 12:56:46 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
ARM
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31426 on: May 27, 2016, 01:11:33 pm »

ARM

"Ah, I think I get it. Yeah, I'm kinda locked inside this suit, and by extension, this hangar. Not always that great, haven't been able to relax with my teammates in the rec room or sleep in a normal bed for several years now, but I did it to myself, so you won't hear me complaining. And it's a small price to pay, all things considered."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31427 on: May 27, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

really?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31428 on: May 27, 2016, 03:31:29 pm »

Questions for the organic computer with the green voice:
"Wow. That's... Kinda huge actually. The universe is a big place, after all. I didn't know we had enough power to do that. Going out with a bang indeed..."

"Isn't that a bit overkill though? I mean is the Lurker really going to take over the entire universe? Can't we use the power to destroy the universe to just destroy the Lurker? Or is there something fundamentally wrong with this universe that make it safer to destroy?"

The above.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31429 on: May 27, 2016, 04:38:28 pm »

"Ah, I think I get it. Yeah, I'm kinda locked inside this suit, and by extension, this hangar. Not always that great, haven't been able to relax with my teammates in the rec room or sleep in a normal bed for several years now, but I did it to myself, so you won't hear me complaining. And it's a small price to pay, all things considered."
"Hah. 'Oh no, I'm locked inside of a giant suit of death and destruction, mere mortal weapons simply bounce off of me, what ever shall I do.' It's good that your chill with the few downsides it brings, because if you weren't, I'd have to make so much fun of you. Not having a normal body rules."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31430 on: May 27, 2016, 06:23:21 pm »

Supervet team, I suppose.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31431 on: May 28, 2016, 03:23:45 am »

"Hah. 'Oh no, I'm locked inside of a giant suit of death and destruction, mere mortal weapons simply bounce off of me, what ever shall I do.' It's good that your chill with the few downsides it brings, because if you weren't, I'd have to make so much fun of you. Not having a normal body rules."
"You are lucky I know for a fact you don't need to eat anymore, or I'd think you were soliciting for a double helping of hard vacuum. Besides, you still get to actually run around on the ship and annoy recruits, or whatever it is you do when I'm not looking, so it's not even comparable."

really?

"Of course. Once I got a grasp of what's really at stake, the way forward became clear.

And either way, I could ask the same to you, you could've bailed out of this mess years ago as well."

Supervet team, I suppose.
((Added.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31432 on: May 28, 2016, 03:28:43 am »

I gained. Much less scared. Can be proud of me. Can't leave. People scared of grenemod. Me scared of them. Choice easy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31433 on: May 28, 2016, 03:30:28 am »

should probably volunteer for a mission I suppose.

vet/supervet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31434 on: May 28, 2016, 03:35:35 am »

should probably volunteer for a mission I suppose.

vet/supervet.
((Added to vet team.))

I gained. Much less scared. Can be proud of me. Can't leave. People scared of grenemod. Me scared of them. Choice easy.

"Well, good to hear you found a home in here then, I guess, as disfunctional as this place can be. That's doesn't explain still going on missions though. You could achieve much the same by just staying on the Sword."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31435 on: May 28, 2016, 03:39:03 am »

Wont abandon others.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31436 on: May 28, 2016, 08:25:56 am »

Wont abandon others.

"Hmm, figured as much. It's a good reason to keep fighting.
Anyways, was there anything else?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31437 on: May 28, 2016, 08:31:34 am »

"You are lucky I know for a fact you don't need to eat anymore, or I'd think you were soliciting for a double helping of hard vacuum. Besides, you still get to actually run around on the ship and annoy recruits, or whatever it is you do when I'm not looking, so it's not even comparable."
"I really don't think you're missing much by being in here. People spend a lot of time in vr or doing stupid shit, so there isn't much fraternizing going on. I do like to annoy the new people though, but the latest few have been about as fun as a bag of rocks."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #31438 on: May 28, 2016, 08:48:45 am »

Volunteer for Newb Mission.

Finally! Time to travel to new places and kick arse for the good of Humanity!
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31439 on: May 28, 2016, 10:07:07 am »

I shake my head from side to side.
Pages: 1 ... 2094 2095 [2096] 2097 2098 ... 2101