_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2095 2096 [2097] 2098 2099 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729136 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31440 on: May 28, 2016, 10:30:14 am »

Volunteer for Newb Mission.

Finally! Time to travel to new places and kick arse for the good of Humanity!
((Added to obituary m26 team list.))

I shake my head from side to side.
"Very well then, good luck on your next mission."

"You are lucky I know for a fact you don't need to eat anymore, or I'd think you were soliciting for a double helping of hard vacuum. Besides, you still get to actually run around on the ship and annoy recruits, or whatever it is you do when I'm not looking, so it's not even comparable."
"I really don't think you're missing much by being in here. People spend a lot of time in vr or doing stupid shit, so there isn't much fraternizing going on. I do like to annoy the new people though, but the latest few have been about as fun as a bag of rocks."

"Strange, there used to be people hanging out in the rec room at least. Must be due to the End Times."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31441 on: May 28, 2016, 07:00:43 pm »

I go to my room, getting some privacy, and see if my Id will let me rub against their legs or if they want to scratch behind my ears or other, similar, basic friendly interactions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #31442 on: May 28, 2016, 07:12:27 pm »

((Hot.))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31443 on: May 28, 2016, 07:13:46 pm »

((Just leaning the rules of the legion. as well as getting someone to pet me whenever I want.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31444 on: May 28, 2016, 07:49:52 pm »

<<No ulterior motives at aaaalll....>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31445 on: May 28, 2016, 09:26:14 pm »

((Just cats.  Just cats.

Lyra for crazy cat lady cat?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31446 on: May 29, 2016, 05:45:00 am »

<<I vote in favor of this>>

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #31447 on: May 29, 2016, 07:01:48 am »

((Is M27 on ship right now? turns out yes))
Quote from:  @All
Selling gear for cheap prices as follows:
Mk3-a: 4 token
1/2 Milno Plate, full set: 3 token
PAWN-SFE ClF3 rounds: 3 token

Message me for details
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:35:21 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31448 on: May 31, 2016, 12:26:01 am »

Spending some of the time he could still spare, Milno disappeared off the ARM soldiers' common living area to keep the Armory Master company after getting updated on the latest developments via his datapad. Staring at her face and given enough time to think through the scenario, his thoughts quickly took a darker, more pessimistic tone; the good news about the AM's state and the fact she was now out of the comatose state didn't keep him soothed for long. He touched her cheek, taking note of the absence of that slight vibration that had always been present before. Though he didn't flaunt it around and hadn't been overt when showing her affection even when alone with her, Milno did cherish her.

After getting permission from her and then from Steve, there was a last step to be done.
Quote from: Milno to Steve Saint
I am requesting the Armory Master's transference to the universe I've been told is called "Orgyverse" as soon as amp usage is proven to be safe there. I have received permission from her and from Steve.

Requesting the AM's transference to Orgyverse as discussed via IRC.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:00:49 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31449 on: May 31, 2016, 08:29:11 am »

I go to my room, getting some privacy, and see if my Id will let me rub against their legs or if they want to scratch behind my ears or other, similar, basic friendly interactions.
The id follows your desires, so it will do whatever you want it to do.

Spending some of the time he could still spare, Milno disappeared off the ARM soldiers' common living area to keep the Armory Master company after getting updated on the latest developments via his datapad. Staring at her face and given enough time to think through the scenario, his thoughts quickly took a darker, more pessimistic tone; the good news about the AM's state and the fact she was now out of the comatose state didn't keep him soothed for long. He touched her cheek, taking note of the absence of that . Though he didn't flaunt it around and hadn't been overt when showing her affection even when alone with her, Milno did cherish her.

After getting permission from her and then from Steve, there was a last step to be done.
Quote from: Milno to Steve Saint
I am requesting the Armory Master's transference to the universe I've been told is called "Orgyverse" as soon as amp usage is proven to be safe there. I have received permission from her and from Steve.

Requesting the AM's transference to Orgyverse as discussed via IRC.

Might want to slap sy with that via pm or in his thread. Not sure how careful he is reading all the other threads.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31450 on: May 31, 2016, 08:44:15 am »

Ready for mission start.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31451 on: May 31, 2016, 08:52:41 am »

Look at the black arranger rounds.

Ponder, in a purely hypothetical way, whether one black arranger round would remove one of the statpoints that are needed (in increments of successive multiples of five) to increase each level; or a whole level each time.

If my skillset, physique, biochemistry and personality were decided by a series of abstracted numbers comprised of varying numbers of points in a narrow range of categories, which would of course be ridiculous.

Also ponder how cool and metal it is that the Armoury gave me ammo that fed off my soul and fate and stuff.
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31452 on: May 31, 2016, 09:29:31 am »

Reposting action because it got skipped:

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean, like, create a 10 foot stick of light matter and then put portals down so that you can effectively poke something a half mile away with the stick by poking it through the portals?
I mean it more like, after creating a portal two locations in realspace are now much closer together because they are connected through a tunnel via the pocket dimension. So, can the solid light effect area extend now through this tunnel?
So, say I wanna create a pillar of solid light 1 km away. I can't since it's out of range. But suppose I first create a portal 1 km away in the air, and one next to me to connect it. Now that space 1 km away is right 'next to' me if I moved through the portal. So can I now create that pillar of solid light 1 km away?

How much do you want it to be?
A normal 1/8th kt charge is 2 tokens, and one LESHO round is 2 tokens, so at least 1/8th, but preferably more. Can we get to a kiloton? Or, if the explosive yield can indeed be graded (by decreasing fission/fusion material) then as a maximum, well, as much as possible I guess (megaton might be too much though).

How would you possibly do it? You're being ported to a new universe which, as far as we've seen, is like a 3d shipping container maze. Where exactly will your orbital gunship go? And how will it attack for you?
And what about the other teams, the vet teams? I'm guessing not every universe is gonna be boxmaze-like?

Finally, could I make a small room inside my pocket dimension that gives of a lot of light in the UV-VIS spectrum? I'd use this for when there's no natural light sources to power my solid light thingie.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31453 on: May 31, 2016, 10:18:23 am »

Just reposting 'cause why not.

Fine by me, just killing time. Eh...keep praying though. That probably won't come around to bite me in the ass

Quote from: Anthony To: On-ship newbies/Lars
"Would any of you that happen to have an artistic streak be willing to come to the Pantheon and help me with putting some symbols on my body and weapons? I'm getting the faint feeling after the briefing that any amount of help will be beneficial."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31454 on: May 31, 2016, 04:24:34 pm »

Head to the armory to get the stuff I bought in the armory thread if I haven't already.

Then go to my room and take a quick nap.

Pages: 1 ... 2095 2096 [2097] 2098 2099 ... 2101