_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732560 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #345 on: May 08, 2012, 04:01:04 pm »

((Oh. Oh goodness.))

GM: Can mortality happen on the Ship?
Of course. This is why it's probably not a good idea to stand near someone messing with explosives, even on board.

"Uh, hi. I was ahh, wondering if you had any, uhh broken equipment or, maybe some scrap, I could, uhh experiment with?"
"Any, uh, thing specific or, uh, shall I just, uh, sell you a bag of random crap?" The armory master says without looking up from the magazine she's reading.

(("Fuck" on both accounts.))

Try to snap out of it.
Imma wait for Elizas' action to roll that.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 08, 2012, 04:09:56 pm »

"How much would the bag be?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 08, 2012, 04:12:10 pm »

Nikitian wakes from his brief nap and discovers being logged off from the  simulation.
Hmmm, when did I log off? Looks like it was just some sort of no activity timeout.
Then he sees berzerking (lower) half-naked female comrade staring at another comrade across the room with obvious murderous intent in her eyes. Huh, Faith was her name, and his was Elizas, right?- Wait, what is going on here?
What the xenos mockery is going on? Comrade Faith, I strongly recommend you calming down. I don't know what happened here, but not even those abominable xenos nor their wicked Altered collaborators are worth hot anger - only helium ice-cold hatred. Tell me why you're after him and I might help you.
Get out of the VR machine helmet/suit/whatever interface is used to interact with it.

((Also - hello everyone and sorry for being out for several days. Well. Not that anyone missed me.  ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2012, 04:15:37 pm »

"Well, I guess I may need "The Teamkiller" back."
He points to the rifle he returned to Ivan.
Ivan shudders at the memory of the last time he heard that cry. "Nope, Its my only weapon at the moment"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2012, 04:16:12 pm »

"How much would the bag be?"
"Depends whats in it. I can give you a sack of capacitors for 1 token but you aren't gonna do much with em. A sack with a broken laser rifle and some electronic parts would be like 2 tokens and so on."

Nikitian wakes from his brief nap and discovers being logged off from the  simulation.
Hmmm, when did I log off? Looks like it was just some sort of no activity timeout.
Then he sees berzerking (lower) half-naked female comrade staring at another comrade across the room with obvious murderous intent in her eyes. Huh, Faith was her name, and his was Elizas, right?- Wait, what is going on here?
What the xenos mockery is going on? Comrade Faith, I strongly recommend you calming down. I don't know what happened here, but not even those abominable xenos nor their wicked Altered collaborators are worth hot anger - only helium ice-cold hatred. Tell me why you're after him and I might help you.
Get out of the VR machine helmet/suit/whatever interface is used to interact with it.

((Also - hello everyone and sorry for being out for several days. Well. Not that anyone missed me.  ;) ))
(It's basically just a helmet and gloves.)
You get out of the chair and start yelling at faith. She doesn't seem to pay you any heed. 

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2012, 04:19:07 pm »

Elisaz looks up at the new, bestial version of Faith approaching him. He backs up. "Hey, easy there Faith. Nothing wrong with having some fun is there?" He lets out a small grin whilst eyeing Nikitan with an expression in his eyes of Help me, as he slowly rises his leg up...

Kick Faith hard enough to stun but not seriously injure. Then shut the door and get behind Nikitan.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 08, 2012, 04:23:47 pm »

Ivan shudders at the memory of the last time he heard that cry. "Nope, Its my only weapon at the moment"
Milno snarls.
"Where is the rest of our team? We have a frenzied half-naked person and no one cares? Elisaz may die as much as he wants, but if she comes for the rest of the team..."

He sighs and tests if he'll be able to get back up. He also tries to communicate with the people on the briefing room.
"Faith is berserking in the rec room."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:26:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2012, 04:25:59 pm »

"Dunno, I'm gonna go find my armor" Head to where my armor and other weapons are stored.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 08, 2012, 04:27:04 pm »

Looks like... she missed my point completely for being out of her mind. Still, that rage has some feeling of unholy xenos filth to it, I think. It reminds me of those sites about the aliens, it has the same air to it.
Comrade Faith, what are you now?
Then he sees that look in Elizas eyes. Dammit.
Remember if there had been anything on induced rage in those sites I've read.
If Faith continues her rampage, intercept her and trip her. Get both of us stumbled in process if needed.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2012, 04:27:09 pm »

Spawn three targets at mid range to test rate of fire. One of them MkIII, one Battle Suit, and one Avatar of War, so I can do penetration tests at mid range at the same time.

((I need to know recoil stuff, too.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:47:33 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 08, 2012, 04:31:11 pm »

If Faith continues her rampage, intercept her and trip her. Get both of us stumbled in process if needed.
((You are going to try fondling a woman with the same stat bonuses as Erik? It took three people to take him down, you'll die.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 08, 2012, 04:40:20 pm »

"I guess I'll take the bag with the broken lazer rifle."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 08, 2012, 04:43:39 pm »

((You are going to try fondling a woman with the same stat bonuses as Erik? It took three people to take him down, you'll die.))
((Well... I think it helped him quite a lot to have those kinetic implants and the quadruple-armed full-synthflesh body (which is generally stronger and tougher than normal one - remember, it's kind of cross-breed between normal human meat-and-bones sack and the tin body Jim sports now, only cranked up to eleven or twelve. Oh, and anyway, "A comradeTwo comrades are in danger, one of them being tainted by alien filth (hopefully purifiable)!". Looks like I have no other way than to intervene and die miserablysucceed in saving them, no matter the cost. God, I love RPing this particular kind of 'madness'.
;- ) ))
Past Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2012, 04:48:18 pm »

((Actually, she has the same stat bonuses as the hulking four-armed man. So, yeah, you have high chances of dying. Actually, if Faith had any kinetic amp on her at that moment, Elisaz would have been exploded into meaty chunks with the first blow.))
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 08, 2012, 04:51:02 pm »

(( It's great because besides having an insane God Complex, Elisaz also has a somewhat potent death drive. To some extent he wants to die doing this, as one of the main reasons he turned himself in was to go out with a bang. Like having half-naked alien possessed lady decapitate you.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 2101