_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5735506 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5280 on: August 13, 2012, 10:29:06 pm »

"Ok, I might be putting a bit too much expectation on the materials we have... What HAVE we got that is really protective in multiple areas that is small, suitwise that is. Any personal recommendations?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: August 13, 2012, 10:48:07 pm »

The again, once [Censored] happens and [censored] changes, their negatives might be a lot less of a problem.
((Damn it not again. D:

Is it technological breakthroughs? HRMC disbanding? PW messing with us? STEVE'S HEART GROWING THREE SIZES?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: August 14, 2012, 01:38:43 am »

"Well, that's awkward."
Get back on my feet, take a few steps back.
"I guess five or so years of brutalizing store owners for missing payments doesn't actually prepare you for real combat. Who would've thought?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: August 14, 2012, 04:00:33 am »

Engage the enemy with the plasma projector.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5284 on: August 14, 2012, 05:13:37 am »

"Ok, I might be putting a bit too much expectation on the materials we have... What HAVE we got that is really protective in multiple areas that is small, suitwise that is. Any personal recommendations?"
"Depends on what you're trying to stop."

The again, once [Censored] happens and [censored] changes, their negatives might be a lot less of a problem.
((Damn it not again. D:

Is it technological breakthroughs? HRMC disbanding? PW messing with us? STEVE'S HEART GROWING THREE SIZES?))
Heh, guess you'll just have to see.

Engage the enemy with the plasma projector.
You whip out your Plasma Projector and fire it vaguely in the direction of the front lines, aiming at nothing in particular beyond the seemingly endless hordes of fleshy monstrosities. [con:4+1]

The glob of hovering plasma glides over the ground, shimmering like an oil slick on fire, strange dayGlo colors mixing and bleeding into each other as the orb burns a tunnel through dozens of Altered. You lose track of it as more Altered fill the newly formed gap in their ranks and one particularly large one, a scythe armed centaur looking thing with a poisonous stinger and no head, charges through the fray and toward you and the retreating men just behind you. 

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: August 14, 2012, 05:54:20 am »

Extract myself and get up.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:28 am »

Continue reading.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: August 14, 2012, 07:45:59 am »

Enter melee with centaur.

"BRING IT!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: August 14, 2012, 08:41:27 am »

Bishop paused in thought before answering.

"Hmm... It's hard to know right now what I would need without going to a breifing first, so how about something thats general purpose? At the least, something that won't rupture like tissue paper!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: August 14, 2012, 09:04:14 am »

I said wrestle him into submission!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5290 on: August 14, 2012, 10:31:13 am »

Extract myself and get up.
"Well, that's awkward."
Get back on my feet, take a few steps back.
"I guess five or so years of brutalizing store owners for missing payments doesn't actually prepare you for real combat. Who would've thought?"
By mutual consent you both decide to stand up and never talk about this moment again.

Continue reading.
I didn't post you reading but you're basically done with the book now. There's no bonus but it did tell you that 1. tesla sabres are best used in stabbing motions rather than slashing, 2. Battlesuit Heavysabres are best handled like a club rather then a sword, since stabbing with them is awkward and slow, 3. Blinkblades should never actually strike the target, rather they should be brought near the target and activated then brought back and, 4. archanic type blades should be reserved for unarmored targets if possible, but if against a suited target it is preferable to either strike at the joints or attempt to sever any exposed airlines or electrical cables (If you are insulated against shock).

Enter melee with centaur.

"BRING IT!"
[dex:4+1]
[centaur dex:6]
[str:2]
[cent str:3]
You charge the centaur in turn smashing through the waves of Altered till you both slam into each other, metal and flesh grinding and screeching as you try to push the creature back. You get hold of one of it's slashing arms while it hacks ineffectively at you with the other, your feet digging into the soft, bloodsoaked earth as you try to push him to the ground. His extra legs give him leverage though,and he manages to push you back despite your efforts.

Bishop paused in thought before answering.

"Hmm... It's hard to know right now what I would need without going to a breifing first, so how about something thats general purpose? At the least, something that won't rupture like tissue paper!"
(Are we talking about automated field manipulators or straight armor still?)

I said wrestle him into submission!
[dex:4]
[worker dex:1]
You twist his arm behind his back and pin it in place, successfully subduing him, at least for the moment.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: August 14, 2012, 10:46:46 am »

((Straight armor. I don't trust those manipulators.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: August 14, 2012, 11:03:32 am »

"Well, I think that's enough for now, unless you'd like to fight some more?"
Awkwardly shuffle off to Jim if Roger agrees to stop. Otherwise, dropkick Roger.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: August 14, 2012, 11:25:47 am »

Hum...good book. Do you have any about psy amps?

Ask the amory master about a book on amps and read it. If there isn't one, get one about other kinds of weaponry (just something to read, really, while Renen is doing nothing), preferentially about bows.

((GM: Is a bow is a conventional or uncon. weapon?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: August 14, 2012, 12:27:39 pm »

Try to break the centaurs arms.
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 2101