_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5726416 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2012, 09:49:37 pm »

Exit game.

(( To prepare for the mission if course.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2012, 09:52:18 pm »

Disengage Virtual Reality if I'm chosen for the mission. Purchase a laser rifle and a monotomic laser. Try to get a cigarette for cheap. Then, to the briefing room!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:12:09 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2012, 10:00:17 pm »

Milno decides he already has enough information and goes to the briefing room. While grinning savagely, he hopes one of the bodies he loots in the field happens to pack a Gauss Rifle.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2012, 10:09:02 pm »

Bishop curses hard for a moment. His monster of a weapon is too expensive right now for him to make, he would have to go on a mission without it, maybe even two if he couldn't get any loot. After doing a quick price check, he decides to head out.

Price check on how much per EMP grenade, then go to the briefing room. Stuff to get from the armory: 1 cutting torch and a gauss rifle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2012, 10:11:33 pm »

Follow the Armory Master's advice and turn the right knob clockwise, 180 degrees.

Then head to the briefing room with all my equipment, and Diary.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2012, 11:58:43 pm »

Exit game.

(( To prepare for the mission if course.))
You exit the game.

Disengage Virtual Reality if I'm chosen for the mission. Purchase a laser rifle and a monotomic laser. Try to get a cigarette for cheap. Then, to the briefing room!
You get them, and a cigarette for free, and head to the briefing room.

Milno decides he already has enough information and goes to the briefing room. While grinning savagely, he hopes one of the bodies he loots in the field happens to pack a Gauss Rifle.
You head to the briefing room

Bishop curses hard for a moment. His monster of a weapon is too expensive right now for him to make, he would have to go on a mission without it, maybe even two if he couldn't get any loot. After doing a quick price check, he decides to head out.

Price check on how much per EMP grenade, then go to the briefing room. Stuff to get from the armory: 1 cutting torch and a gauss rifle.
I'll ignore that last part since you're not actually going on the mission. Emp is about 3 token each.

Follow the Armory Master's advice and turn the right knob clockwise, 180 degrees.

Then head to the briefing room with all my equipment, and Diary.

You turn the knob 180 degrees. It doesn't do anything. Maybe you should try that again when it's on. Also ignoring that last part since you're not on this mission.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:39 am »

((Cue to Feyri losing her arm due to Tesla Sabre-assisted amputation.
Also, if Tiruin happens to be online, borrow me that Tesla Sabre and if I happen to make good use of it, the debt is forgiven.
Edit: Oh, offline. Well, the interest rate is high anyway.))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:04:33 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2012, 12:06:36 am »

"So, I don't believe I've met any of you. My name's Thomas."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2012, 12:12:46 am »

((Uh...I got a question. I actually managed a 5 roll when analyzing the laser rifle, but does that only work during the examination part?

Which I mean is, will I need a roll to set the configurations of the weapon without causing it to explode in my face?

Edit: Going offline to sleep. See you in some hours.))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:34:22 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2012, 01:08:57 am »

((Well, Bishop, now it looks like we involuntarily got some more time to meddle and tinker and prepare for the next mission, heh  ;D ))
Get out of VR, pay a visit to the brifing room to wish the team B good luck.
Alright - good luck, comrades, and may the Magisters watch your steps and protect you from harm!
Then return to the 'tinker', put on an exoskeleton and try squeezing several gauss rifle shots in just a couple of seconds.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2012, 01:46:45 am »

((Uh...I got a question. I actually managed a 5 roll when analyzing the laser rifle, but does that only work during the examination part?

Which I mean is, will I need a roll to set the configurations of the weapon without causing it to explode in my face?

Edit: Going offline to sleep. See you in some hours.))
There's no roll for turning a dial, no. But if you set the settings to something that would cause it to explode, that would do it.

((Well, Bishop, now it looks like we involuntarily got some more time to meddle and tinker and prepare for the next mission, heh  ;D ))
Get out of VR, pay a visit to the brifing room to wish the team B good luck.
Alright - good luck, comrades, and may the Magisters watch your steps and protect you from harm!
Then return to the 'tinker', put on an exoskeleton and try squeezing several gauss rifle shots in just a couple of seconds.
After saying farewell to the b-team you head back to "tinker" and try firing a few shots with the gauss rifle. It seems that you can only fire a shot roughly every one and a half seconds.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2012, 01:47:43 am »

Bishop leans against the wall outside the briefing room, and waves goodbye to the people filing past to the shuttle.

"Bye now. Don't get blown up and if you save some stuff for me, I'll fix you up some neat gear."

He then heads back to the VR machine and gets back to work.

Bring up a gauss rifle, and see if I can use it for parts for my bola gun. Then take my emp grenade and take it into duel against a running dummy, in ascending suit quality to test the effects and area of effect as well as how good it sticks to a target. Then go back into tinker and find a list of materials that can withstand both ignited thermite and liquid nitrogen, or if there are hotter or colder stuff than that that it can withstand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2012, 06:05:17 am »

((Aw great. I was going to lend Caellath/Milno that Sabre!

I. Hate. Timezones.))

Move back to my Barracks and lie down, ignore everyone else and personal melancholy on not being in the team.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 06:09:41 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2012, 06:18:21 am »

((Can't you ask the GM to borrow it to me retroactively, you know, timezones.

@Zako: I actually was one of the first ones to call dibs on the mission on the other thread. So no, you did not lost your spot because of the guy in an end game suit.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2012, 06:20:44 am »

"Hey, Steve. I know you're listening, being everywhere around me. You do read my Diary, right? Because the next entry might upset your neural circuitry.

Also, can you send down my Tesla Sabre to Milno? Don't tell him I sent it, label it as a...parting gift, or something vague.

And send my regards to Ivan, Faith, Milno and Jim, would you?"

Question Steve and reset that knob on my Sabre before lending it away

((Edit: Request favor: Could you relay the status of everyone on site? I'm unsure as to who is incapacitated, who is exactly dead, who is alive but in need of support...))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:34:42 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 2101