_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5734052 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7770 on: September 27, 2012, 03:14:15 pm »

I love the universe. It's nice and cozy.
Find the edge of the universe. Poke it with a sharp star-stick to let the excess mass and energy out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: September 27, 2012, 03:18:29 pm »

Jim observed the wound on his arm before going over to Feyri, picking her and her weapon up, and carrying her to Medbay. "I knocked my sparring partner unconscious; could you give her a check-up?" he asked the nearest non-Doc/non-Mesk doctor. "And check on my shoulder, as well? I'm not too familiar with all the properties of synthflesh. Will it heal quickly, left on its own?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: September 27, 2012, 03:21:10 pm »

Mason whispers "Nope" and shoots himm straight in the head.

Aim for head, FINISH HIM!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: September 27, 2012, 03:24:08 pm »

Beaming with pride, Brother Lars donned the pendant.  Surely its charm would help keep him safe in the dangerous missions ahead.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: September 27, 2012, 03:32:05 pm »

"As per classifications, I only have three. Dead, soon to be dead, and living."
((Soon to be dead seems interesting.))

"Thanks." Milno said before moving to the rec room and the VR machines.

Check the different types of battlesuit on the VR.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: September 27, 2012, 03:33:06 pm »

((My dex vs Jim's dex: 6vs5
[jim dex:3+1+1]
[Feyri dex:5+1]

-_-

Welp. Despite that, it seems strength wins yet again. Thanks PW.  :P))

Moan in pain, yet in a happy mood that the sparring was great.

((Please don't mess this up.))

Dream about my past.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: September 27, 2012, 03:33:26 pm »

Any material that will deform when exposed to the air pressure that the round will be experiencing will do.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: September 27, 2012, 03:39:04 pm »

((My dex vs Jim's dex: 6vs5))
((If I remember correctly, a [6] can work as well as a [5] depending on the occasion. A [6] means overdoing it, and in a full-frontal attack there is little importance to such detail. At least I think that is it.))

Moan in pain, yet in a happy mood.
(("It hurts, but don't stop" attitude? :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: September 27, 2012, 03:45:34 pm »

((If I remember correctly, a [6] can work as well as a [5] depending on the occasion. A [6] means overdoing it, and in a full-frontal attack there is little importance to such detail. At least I think that is it.))

((@First: It was a combat roll! :/
Don't tell me combat rolls on 6s are...wait what?! 5+ the 1/3 chance of a +1 gives a bad event? Isn't the bonus supposed to...help?

Comparing that to the first time I went against the AM, statistics show...

@Second: No, meaning satisfied from the good duel, but then I have the feeling stuff will happen OOC and...well, I'm just hopeful that speech won't mess me up.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: September 27, 2012, 03:47:36 pm »

Don't tell me combat rolls on 6s are...wait what?! 5+ the 1/3 chance of a +1 gives a bad event? Isn't the bonus supposed to...help?

@Second: No, meaning satisfied from the good duel, but then I have the feeling stuff will happen OOC and...well, I'm just hopeful that speech won't mess me up.))

((That's what the decompensators are for. While it would make more sense for learned skill like that to be a dynamic bonus, the decompensators are what we get.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: September 27, 2012, 03:50:56 pm »

((That's what the decompensators are for. While it would make more sense for learned skill like that to be a dynamic bonus, the decompensators are what we get.))
((I was told this IRC, but...woah.

Decompensators for natural aspects?! That seems unreasonable in realism. This has gone a whole step more into complexity. Choosing from a 6 or 7 than a 1...Bah.

Well, I guess I know how the AM evades death, now.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: September 27, 2012, 03:52:38 pm »

(( Just things that aid regeneration. Also, so that Beat-All Tech product Mesk used is not on the list? ))
Learn more about the fibroblast enhancement therapy. Does it let the enhanced person regenerate limbs or heal almost fatal wounds - over prolonged periods of time, as compared to near instantly? How does it work?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: September 27, 2012, 03:53:03 pm »

"Damnation. All of them are quite difficult to get to. Bah. I'll just climb a table or something."

Head to the Wrec room, and enter the vents from there. Mark Wrec room onto the paper.

((Its a map.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: September 27, 2012, 04:00:35 pm »

"Subdermal? Don't think that's what I want yet."
Create a shirt of the cheapest available data fabric, so that it could be worn under the suit if possible. Create a camera like the one on the last mission, filled randomly with five days worth of data. Check if the data fits on the shirt.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: September 27, 2012, 04:18:45 pm »

Travis simulates for The Doctor the prison medical bay, and has the dummy Travis go through the procedure. He watches the procedure and looks at the results.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2101