_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733207 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7935 on: October 03, 2012, 04:05:29 pm »

Milno stared silently at the AM for a while. At least that confirmed there were missions when shit just decided to happen.
"How did you choose which weapons to specialize on?"

Ask.

...He started to wonder if he was dragging the conversation on and forgetting what was important: being practical and asking only the necessary. Although the idea of necessary in itself was vague enough, and information from someone who had survived twenty-seven missions unscathed was probably valuable.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7936 on: October 03, 2012, 04:15:47 pm »

Look around. Scout for the foes who stand against the United Realm of Sharvah'Kahn.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:41:36 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7937 on: October 03, 2012, 04:37:57 pm »

"Nooo...." May softly complains as Thomas leaves to scout out the enemy on arrival. As Thomas disappears, the Pegasus Calypso De XXX flies in through the window. May vaults up, "Calypso? You can't be here, my husband is just outside-" "Shh....me amore." He places a hoof on her lips. "He does not know, and he if he did, vould he care? He knows what you want anyvays....and you can't argue with me. Because I'm a horse." "Oh Calypso..."

Yee-haw cowgirl.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7938 on: October 03, 2012, 04:38:58 pm »

Examine rifles. Price check on X10 scope and X20 scope.
The differences between a normal rifle and the extra focusing chamber ones or just what they all look like? x10 scope is 2 token, the other is 3.
Both. Also what EM frequency does the laser use, UV? What is the (beam diameter increase:distance) ratio for each diffusion setting?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:45:11 pm by virotox »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #7939 on: October 03, 2012, 04:45:51 pm »

Finish walking out the main door. Look at signage. Go to caffeteria. Get some food (1 meat, 2 veg, a random desert afterwards. Probably something with cream or custard. With rasberry topping considering how things feel down there). If that meal is not possible, press random buttons 4 times on the machine. Look around. If there's someone else in the caffeteria, say "Hi! Where the hell am I? I think I just about busted my penis getting here, so what am I meant to do now? Can you fill me in?"

Eat food regardless of answer.

If no-one is around, say that to the world in general. Like it might answer. Get filled in.

((Whew. I thought you might do an endurance roll or something. First turn: "death by removal of stuff while walking out doorway with catheter still attached". Didn't happen to me....... See, I knew Piecewise was actually really nice and forgiving to newbies. I'll never talk about basic bodily functions again. Probably.))

Edit: any edits will just be for spelling and grammar and stuff. Unless they're important. Then I'll say what they're for. Phone-based ER might make for some shitty English
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:23:23 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7940 on: October 03, 2012, 05:17:30 pm »

"No, I did not know that."

Message to Doc:Hey. I need to talk to you about that space treatment. I'm outside the doors to the back. End message.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7941 on: October 03, 2012, 05:20:57 pm »

(I don't suppose it would be possible to carry food around with me on missions?  Or IV bags?)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7942 on: October 03, 2012, 05:25:23 pm »

(I don't suppose it would be possible to carry food around with me on missions?  Or IV bags?)
((I don't see why not, Thrak carried around that beer keg... Though, I guess theoretically that was intended for a very specific purpose on mission.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7943 on: October 03, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »

((It is isn't it? They ate quite a bit on mission 6. And camped. They probably wasted half the mission hanging out in a freaky, alien anomoly doing "camp" stuff. And sleeping. And eating.

There's med-kits, advanced med-kits, and walking IV bags called people. I think that's the extent of it.))
It's a game. Have fun.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7944 on: October 03, 2012, 05:31:55 pm »

Food. Maurice sighed half-heartedly as he finished eating. Then, seeing the newcomer, doctor Sanctor approached him.
Oh, you must be fresh out of stasis. Hello, and welcome to the HMR Corps! Eh, enjoy your stay. Maurice smiled cheerfully. His expression darkened slightly as he continued, though. As for what you do - when the mission comes, you volunteer for it and get on a short (or less so short) trip to hell - each one varies, though. Ten successful trips and you're a free man, as you probably already know. You can eat here, relax between the missions over there - Maurice pointed to the (w)rec room - and rest in the barracks, just around the corner. Weapons, drugs and other stuff can be obtained in the armory, most of it for tokens; you have five tokens now and I advise you to spend them wisely. Injuries can be treated in the infirmary. Just follow the signs.
Well, I guess that's it.
Oh, and my name is Maurice Sanctor. Glad to meet you.

((Uhhh, the urge to wave with the hand once again is soo strong... :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7945 on: October 03, 2012, 05:33:53 pm »

That thought, while one to file away for the future, wasn't really helpful here and now in the VR simulation. He'd just have to make something up on the spot. Jim moved closer to Feyri until they were almost touching and leaned in again. Her eyes seemed to be saying 'go ahead,' her smile as she watched him certainly did. He felt as if his heart, if he'd still had one, would be racing. He touched his lips to hers again, a bit more forcefully this time, and kissed her properly. After a few moments he moved back, studying her face and trying to gauge her reaction. "...Was that better?" he asked nervously.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7946 on: October 03, 2012, 06:26:58 pm »

To Maurice: "Ten missions huh? Well, that sounds pretty easy. I'm Sambo by the way. Sambo Jin. I was a 'special negotiator' in the diplomatic corps on my homeworld. We were basically there in case of riots or alien invasion or anything like that. They gave me a megaphone and a tank. Never failed in a negotiation yet........ Well, one time my tank was busted and they just gave me the megaphone. That one kind of fucked up. Anyway, good to meet you."

Finish with witty and peaceful remark to assist in establishing friendships amongst any crew members present.

((don't worry. I won't be speech rolling all the time. I just thought Piecewise could use a laugh after not ripping my penis off on the first turn. Next turn: VR-time! Sciencey stuff))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:37:59 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7947 on: October 03, 2012, 07:18:35 pm »

((don't worry. I won't be speech rolling all the time. I just thought Piecewise could use a laugh after not ripping my penis off on the first turn. Next turn: VR-time! Sciencey stuff))

((
Dr. Susan Calvin: [To a field of NS-5s] Attention NS-5s! [all come on-line]
Dr. Susan Calvin: There is a robot in this formation that does not belong. Identify it.
NS-5s: One of us.
Dr. Susan Calvin: Which one?
NS-5s: One of us.

I think Tinker is becoming a bit of an NS-5 activity. You become one of us.))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:29:16 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7948 on: October 03, 2012, 08:23:06 pm »

((>_>))

"...Was that better?" he asked nervously.

Feyri chuckled in reply, still smiling back at Jim. "That needs correction?" She could feel that he was nervous, in the way he moved and looked at her and tried her best to hide her own.

She invited the prospect of going deeper into the idea, but disregarded it at the moment. Instead, she returned the gesture without a word, to only fall back in a supine position right next to him and looking at the twilit sky, illuminated by the Sun and somehow, the moon.

"Don't ever doubt that you are human, Jim. Because you're more human than most people I've ever met."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:53:29 pm by Tiruin »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7949 on: October 03, 2012, 10:12:10 pm »

Examine the object closely, if I can't figure anything out, try and touch the spheres. If nothing happens, ask Steve about it.
Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 2101