_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733655 times)

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8040 on: October 05, 2012, 03:32:34 pm »

Look around for a good sniping perch.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8041 on: October 05, 2012, 03:37:15 pm »

"Hrmm. Wonder what he'll do if I cloak. And what the hell is in those jars."

Examine jars, then find a good hiding place and place the cloak there as if I were hiding behind it. Then find another place to hide, and hide there. Time how long it takes for him to find me.

((@Tiruin: Probably not. If he does, it's hanging on by a shred of skin. Also bets on how long it'll take him to find me?))
((Missed me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: October 05, 2012, 03:38:17 pm »

I hope that was a scream of amusement. Scientific discovery kind, I suppose. Or joy, for what it's worth.
Stay positive. Try to make a mental map of the place. Don't resist.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:42:51 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: October 05, 2012, 03:49:55 pm »

((Apparently, Maurice is the sacrificial lamb.))

Check how much would it cost to create kits to switch out between the models, or at least between similar ones.

Check if Battlesuits are launched with grav-chutes, and if not, examine the possibility of being launched into the landing zone inside of a battlesuit instead of as part of a drop pod, using the same grav-chute system as the Avatar of War adapted to the smaller suit. Check if a battlesuit can handle the heat, pressure and the troubles of being launched from the Sword towards the target.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8044 on: October 05, 2012, 03:55:11 pm »

Try to say something. Try to get up and leave as well.
Oh, I do hope nobody else looked at my painting. If it's awful enough to make people want to kill me, I might be in some serious trouble if I leave it where it is.
If I can leave the infirmary under my own power, quickly get to the rec room and take the painting (don't look at it, just in case). Move it to a quiet, uninhabited spot in the barracks.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8045 on: October 05, 2012, 03:55:54 pm »

Place kinetic amp along handle of hammer, add some structural reinforcement and a cover so no circuitry is exposed, with working impact area on one side of hammer head. Ensure handle is rubberised. Attach a loop with a hand strap to bottom of handle, modify handle length to be 1.3 metres long (if it wasn't already). Install on/off switch to kinetic lockpick so that it may be switched on and off as desired.

Summon a four foot thick, concrete (or duracrete or current modern equivilent building material) wall with two doors in it, one a 12 inch thick locked metal bulkhead, one a reinforced civilian style door. Summon 3 simulcrums of that guy who tried to hug me, one in a mark 1 suit, one in a mark 3 suit, one in an avatar of war. Summon simulcrum of the robot that took Maurice and his victim away. Have them set to passive, standing in front of section of wall on right side of doors.

Switch kinetic lockpick on.

Take a swing at each door in turn, with kinetic amp side of hammer, then at two sections of wall, several meters further down to the left. Observe effects.

Take a swing at each simulcrum in turn with amp side of hammer, all in chest area, except the avatar of war, which will be hit in the right knee. Attempt to knock them through wall. Observe effects.

"Let's see what that basic version can do. It's hammer-time!"

Edit: just making sure I'm specific enough to hopefully be understood. As well as typos. I had to insert some typos.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:09:01 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8046 on: October 05, 2012, 04:14:47 pm »

Examine the area. Examine the people in the area. Recall memories of what happened.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: October 05, 2012, 04:29:08 pm »

((C'mon fine red mist effect. Worst comes to worst, I'll add some gas propelled rocket boosters to the other side, so it'll have assisted wind-up. Just a short burst of cool, compressed gas should do it. I'm not even sure the whole sound dampening concept will be remotely viable with this one. Even if the hammer is silent, the flying doors and exploded chest cavities will probably be a dead give away.
Which is the sort of lockpick the HMRC needs in my opinion. Cheap, useful, but highly destructive when used incorrectly. :D

Hopefully shouldn't be too pricey. It's a kinetic amp on a sledgehammer with an on/off switch. Pretty simple. Maybe with the really dangerous side painted red. As opposed to the mundane side that can only break your bones, crush your skull, shatter stone or even just open a door fairly well. ))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:31:16 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8048 on: October 05, 2012, 04:44:56 pm »

Thomas glances around worried, but his eyes are still slightly hazy from the after-effects of the drugs. He looks down at his hands, and finds no vorpal blade there. He looks at his feet, abut the boots of the 7 Suns are gone. He glances over at May, and speaks with a note of apprehension.
"What'd we do? What happened?"

"We took that X. Want to have a VR threesome?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8049 on: October 05, 2012, 04:46:53 pm »

((Oh man, Faith should totally look at that painting to cancel out the HALLELUJAH. That's how omnicidal mind-blanking psychoses work, right? Pile on enough of them and then you're perfectly sane? :P

...though the painting is right there, not sure I can justify not looking at it.

Welp. >_>))

Faith bit her lip as the robot man hauled everyone away. Well... hopefully that was all okay...

"...Steve, do you know what that was about?"

Ask Steve. Try to figure out where Maurice got that knife from.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8050 on: October 05, 2012, 04:48:26 pm »

((His "instrument", probably. That scalpel, made for medicine and killing.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8051 on: October 05, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »

((His "instrument", probably. That scalpel, made for medicine and killing.))
((Ah, the one with the notches from its previous owner?

Still, finding out that Maurice had his own unique knife will make the ruthless murder seem less strange, I think. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8052 on: October 05, 2012, 04:59:32 pm »

((Oh man, Faith should totally look at that painting to cancel out the HALLELUJAH. That's how omnicidal mind-blanking psychoses work, right? Pile on enough of them and then you're perfectly sane? :P

...though the painting is right there, not sure I can justify not looking at it.

Welp. >_>))

((That's not how it works at all. This is the future. Well, ok, I guess it kind of does. But first you have to give the psychotic some hi-tech weapons, easy access to whatever drugs they want, a berserk button with a smiley-face on it and a history of being called names by those around them.
After that it all works out fine. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8053 on: October 05, 2012, 05:09:29 pm »

Thomas glances around worried, but his eyes are still slightly hazy from the after-effects of the drugs. He looks down at his hands, and finds no vorpal blade there. He looks at his feet, abut the boots of the 7 Suns are gone. He glances over at May, and speaks with a note of apprehension.
"What'd we do? What happened?"

"Eh... What? With who?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: October 05, 2012, 05:16:36 pm »

"Eh... What? With who?"

"Whoever you want. Faith, Feyri, the AM..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 2101