_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733967 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Looks like faith and Ivan have pissed off the men in black. It might be time for a human dissection...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like faith and Ivan have pissed off the men in black. It might be time for a human dissection...
((Hopefully recorded for posterity.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Made some modifications for you to incorporate computer. Should be helpful."

Accept the lighter materials and see if I can make this beast even lighter. Then head off to watch the debriefing.

I can't remember my strength stat for Bishop not can I find his sheet in the thread. Do you have it?

Edit: Git your ass into the heroic rtd remalle! We desire results and I am slightly impaitient. :P
Your strength is 5.

As per making the gun lighter, that would require either lighter base materials, also more expensive, or attempting to build the gun system from scratch to remove superfluous parts.

You leave the VR machine just long enough to catch the briefing.

Welcome PyroDesu!

:D

Approach at close range, and try to dodge any further gestures made by the Armory Master. Aim to stab any vulnerable areas.

Feyri sighed. She knew this would happen, but at least the capabilities of a Tesla Weapon were not out of her memory. Now, did her foe have the same resistance to it in a shorter length?

And examine blade handle on the way.
You charge forward yet again, swinging for the armory Master's nose. [dex:6][AM:3+5-1] Your blade slashes directly across her face but the electrical discharge is siphoned straight downward by the suit.

"Out of curiosity, do you know what the definition of insanity is? It's doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results."

(You already examined that handle like 4 times I'm running out of things to say about it :P)

Follow Mason's advice and head to the Rec Room.

I was going there anyways, I'll be in whatever tinkering program there is here until you get out of debrief.

In Tinker, experiment by taking the coils and mechanisms out of a Gauss Cannon and applying them to the Rocket Rifle, adjusting timing and such to match.
By that do you mean basically turning the rocket rifle into a Gauss cannon that fires rockets? Giving a boost to the rockets and making them not reliant upon their own rocket motors to get going?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Request Pre-in on next mission, just in case timezones don't agree with me.

((3+5?! OH C-...))

"I call it innovation."

STAB once more! Accompany it with a leg swipe to the lower body.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hey fresh blood and first-timers! Time to roll. The main thread is accepting people for the next mission already.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Hey, didn't she undress herself on the way to the dark room?

...ELISAZ, QUICK!))
((Was just about to ask about this. :P))

Find clothes.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@IronyOwl: Actually there is a horror movie stock music on my head.
*Add terrifying music here*
While poor Faith carefully treads her path, naked feet upon unforgiving metal, there appears Lion Lover, a.k.a. Tiger Fucker. Then she has to run for her life. Literally.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Hey, didn't she undress herself on the way to the dark room?

...ELISAZ, QUICK!))
((Was just about to ask about this. :P))

Find clothes.
You run to the barracks and grab an extra pair of pants and a shirt, slipping them on and hoping no one saw you.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

While poor Faith carefully treads her path, naked feet upon unforgiving metal, there appears Lion Lover, a.k.a. Tiger Fucker. Then she has to run for her life. Literally.))
((Wasn't intentional, the taking off clothes = DEAD rule doesn't apply! D:

NINJA'D: HA, see?!))

"Steve, what the hell is going on?" Faith whined at the computer. "Also where'd everyone go?"

Head to VR thingies for some relaxation. By which I mean experimental tinkering.

((EDIT: Also do stat/skill bonuses do anything if you have less than the next tier? Is 2 Strength any better than 0, for instance, or 4 Unconventional Weapons any better than 3?))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:07:21 am by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Wasn't intentional, the taking off clothes = DEAD rule doesn't apply! D:

NINJA'D: HA, see?!))

"Steve, what the hell is going on?" Faith whined at the computer. "Also where'd everyone go?"

Head to VR thingies for some relaxation. By which I mean experimental tinkering.

((EDIT: Also do stat/skill bonuses do anything if you have less than the next tier? Is 2 Strength any better than 0, for instance, or 4 Unconventional Weapons any better than 3?))
Nah, only effects things if you hit the next "Tier" otherwise I would have to be calculating insane amounts of crap. Simply put, no because I am lazy.

You leave the barracks, feeling much more secure under your new clothing, and find your way to the Rec room, taking a seat in one of the VR machines. You select tinker from the menu.

>Oh, here and there. Mostly the Briefing room, but Milno is stuck in the Infirmary. Perhaps you can run by, naked, and cheer him up.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

"So, green computer guy, am I free to go now? Also, can you tell me the locations of my weapons?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

"I'm staying on the ship for the duration of this mission. I've got some experiments planned..."
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"So, green computer guy, am I free to go now? Also, can you tell me the locations of my weapons?"
>If you're not tied down I believe you're as free as one can expect to be. As per your weapons, I believe milno there has your Gauss rifle. The others that you had on you when they brought you in are in the hanger, along with your suit.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Hey, everyone, guess what!  It turns out that last mission I was running around with a painkiller and an anticoagulant pill!  Hahahaha!  Oh, man, can you imagine what would have happened if I accidentally used that?

"...I'm keeping it, though."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Alright, that's what I figured. And yeah, I perfectly understand not rolling for 4/9ths of a chance to get a +1.

Speaking of which, I've decided on my gains:

+5 Willpower. Because seriously.
+2 Handiwork, +1 Unconventional. Because medical only functions when someone survives the first shot, and sometimes not even then.))

"Okay, so, how's this work..."

Grab some cam eyes. Attempt to modify into cam glasses, so one can benefit from their effects without having ones eyeballs scooped out and looking like a soulless abomination for the rest of ones life.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 2101