_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686642 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Go find milno

"Can I have my gun, please?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Yes. What I'm doing is Hybridizing Gauss and Rocket.

The Gauss portion gets the rocket bullet up to (gauss) speed, then the rocket increases that further.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

The Gauss portion gets the rocket bullet up to (gauss) speed, then the rocket increases that further.

Aka a two-stage rocket, aka useless at close -range but very powerful at long ranges due to increased force and penetration. =)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Request Pre-in on next mission, just in case timezones don't agree with me.

((3+5?! OH C-...))

"I call it innovation."

STAB once more! Accompany it with a leg swipe to the lower body.

Um, no action GM? I'm still in the VR.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno throws the rifle to Ivan.
"Take it, it is literally yours."

Milno looks to the ceiling.
"Can I get a datapad? I have something to work with."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:45:01 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently stalking Faith.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Jim's updated sheet (click to show/hide)

Jim decided to go see how Feyri was doing. (:P)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:05:41 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Anyone else want to join in the mission? I'm alone, being the only vet.))

Feyri looked at the Armory Master with a mixture of anger and respect. Yes, she was fumbling around like a baby and, yes, she didn't know what she was to do with her Sabre but at least she gleaned information from the fight (despite her best efforts) and noted them down.

"Um, Alt F4? 'Die'? 1/0? Forfeit Battle?"

End VR simulation.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:02:03 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(There's still a space open on the next mission? I went to bed before recruiting started so I figured they had filled up. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mesk, Charro, Feyri and Bishop.

One more spot.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Alright, that's what I figured. And yeah, I perfectly understand not rolling for 4/9ths of a chance to get a +1.

Speaking of which, I've decided on my gains:

+5 Willpower. Because seriously.
+2 Handiwork, +1 Unconventional. Because medical only functions when someone survives the first shot, and sometimes not even then.))

"Okay, so, how's this work..."

Grab some cam eyes. Attempt to modify into cam glasses, so one can benefit from their effects without having ones eyeballs scooped out and looking like a soulless abomination for the rest of ones life.
Got it

You bring up a pair of cam eyes and strip away the whole neural interface parts, keeping the guts. You replace the "eye" with a normal camera and route the output to two small, circular screens before joining the pieces together with with a metal ring. They're More like giant cam eye Welding goggles then anything but they work.

As you tinker away with the design using the computer you discover a variety of problems. First is that the coils are too big for the shell, second is that the rockets don't appear to be effected by the the gauss effect, at least not to any great degree, and third, the computer projects that the rockets will suffer a structural failure due to the increased speed even if you do get the gauss system to work. Hmm.

Request Pre-in on next mission, just in case timezones don't agree with me.

((3+5?! OH C-...))

"I call it innovation."

STAB once more! Accompany it with a leg swipe to the lower body.

Um, no action GM? I'm still in the VR.
Woops, sorry.

[dex:5][uncon:6][Am:2+5-1][Am exotic:3+5-1] You stab the shortened Sabre directly into her face as hard as you can, but the handle of your sabre simply stops a half inch from contact and the electrical discharge continues to be sucked into the suit. The Armory master has to yell to be heard over the roar of the sabre.

"Thats very loud." She says, just before the discharge stops and your sabre melts, liquifies and reforms as a cube around your hand, rendering it useless. "Ah, that's better."

Milno throws the rifle to Ivan.
"Take it, it is literally yours."

Milno looks to the ceiling.
"Can I get a datapad? I have something to work with."

You grab Ivan's teamkiller special and throw it to him, somewhat glad to be rid of the thing.
"Can I get a datapad? I have something to work with." You ask
>Does it look like I have legs? Ask Ivan to grab you one or something.

Spoiler: Jim's updated sheet (click to show/hide)

Jim decided to go see how Feyri was doing. (:P)
Got it.
You wander into the rec room and lean on Feyri's Vr machine.
[Chr:1-1] "Hey baby, wanna cyber, if you know what I mean?"

"Sounds interesting enough, good day mentlegen." Elisaz falls off of his chair and snakes his way out of the room. He looks up, deciding what his next course of actions would be. The team for the next mission seemed full enough as it is. So then Elisaz began Solidsnake-ing all over the ship. He stops when he sees Faith in the Rec. room.

Commence stalking of Faith in the shadows.

((+3 to Dexterity, +1 to Intelligence and +1 to Willpower.
+2 to Unconventional and +1 to Handiwork.

So Elisaz doesn't seem to be doing that badly, despite being  government enemy #1 on a government interment ship. Then again, he turned himself in voluntarily.))
You slink away to the rec room and stay in the shadows, occasionally donning a cardboard box as a disguise, and stalk Faith. She is completely unaware of your presence...mostly because of the VR machine. 
Blink once to indicate that I want to keep my leftover organic parts
You indicate you would like to keep your gooey bits and the doctor shrugs. "Alright pal, your funeral."

You wake up a while later, floating in a tank of some sort of clear solution. You can't move very much but you can tilt your head just far enough to see the robotic body below you and that you still have your own head and left arm.

"Just wait in there for a bit." A doctor says, tapping the glass. "We'll let you out soon."

Head to the Armory.

((I get five tokens to buy stuff right?))
You walk to the armory and look at the selection (Op post)

((Anyone else want to join in the mission? I'm alone, being the only vet.))

Feyri looked at the Armory Master with a mixture of anger and respect. Yes, she was fumbling around like a baby and, yes, she didn't know what she was to do with her Sabre but at least she gleaned information from the fight (despite her best efforts) and noted them down.

"Um, Alt F4? 'Die'? 1/0? Forfeit Battle?"

End VR simulation.
You do your best to rage quit with dignity, screaming only mild swears as you get up from the VR machine and run straight into Jim.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feyri looked at the Armory Master for a few seconds, fearing that this place wouldn't end as she was wholeheartedly defeated by, not one but two layers of defense! Her dignity fell appropriately.

As she pulled off the visor and hung it at it's respective handle, she turned around to see a robotic humanoid leaning on the VR, saying...an encrypted code?

She tilted her hear slightly, ignoring the annoyance at being defeated, trying to recognize the thing.

. . .

. . .

. . Jim?!

Her dignity soared once more. She could feel her own eyebrows lift in recognition, for about a split-second.

O Hai-...*cough* Oh, hi Jim! You're back. That means Milno is back. That also means everyone else made it back, right?" She asked with a smile.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim nodded. "Yeah, we made it back in one piece. Well, most of us." He laughed to himself as he realized that such a statement had to be qualified in the HMRC. He certainly hadn't, his first time out. "Milno lost half of a leg, and some poor guy on the original team came back from his first mission the same way I did. And here I thought I was something special." He chuckled again. "Faith got dragged off somewhere for her own debriefing, but she's over there now." He pointed out the medic in the VR machine. "Anyway, another mission is about to start, and I'm going to get on it. Wanna come with?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feyri was saddened to hear the rate of loss in the team but nodded compliantly. "Let's get this over with, then. Your third mission right? I'll be looking for Milno in a moment...Sabre purposes."

She turned to regard Faith before smiling once more, "I guess we have new blood with us now, let's make sure they'll live as long as we will. I'll see you in the briefing room later on."

Go to Milno's general location and request Sabre back.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:31:53 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno was absently-mindedly spinning the sabre along his fingers when he heard Feyri's steps coming his way. He was sure it could only be her. Well, whatever.
"Here, the Sabre, I used it once and I can say it is effective enough. And I am needing a datapad, if you would be so kind."
His voice sounded caustic on the last part, though.

Milno hands the Sabre to Feyri.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 2101