_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5727684 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Feyri then heads to the briefing room.

"Datapad? Try asking the Armory Master," she made sure not to mention her own 'data'pad. "And, wishing you a speedy recovery, Milno. Thanks for using this well - through battle. And keep an eye out, Faith," She cast him a friendly smile and a tap on the shoulder before heading off. The young man needed it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And keep an eye out, Faith,"
((That made absolutely no sense.))
Milno looked around to make sure it was not a prank. Had Feyri eaten some colorful mushrooms while he was out in the mission?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:56:46 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno was absently-mindedly spinning the sabre along his fingers when he heard Feyri's steps coming his way. He was sure it could only be her. Well, whatever.
"Here, the Sabre, I used it once and I can say it is effective enough. And I am needing a datapad, if you would be so kind."
His voice sounded caustic on the last part, though.

Milno hands the Sabre to Feyri.
Feyri was saddened to hear the rate of loss in the team but nodded compliantly. "Let's get this over with, then. Your third mission right? I'll be looking for Milno in a moment...Sabre purposes."

She turned to regard Faith before smiling once more, "I guess we have new blood with us now, let's make sure they'll live as long as we will. I'll see you in the briefing room later on."

Go to Milno's general location and request Sabre back.
Feyri then heads to the briefing room.

"Datapad? Try asking the Armory Master," she made sure not to mention her own 'data'pad. "And, wishing you a speedy recovery, Milno. Thanks for using this well - through battle. And keep an eye out, Faith," She cast him a friendly smile and a tap on the shoulder before heading off. The young man needed it.
Milno hands the sabre back to Feyri.
"Hey, could you get me a data pad? I can't move."
"Ask the armory master." Feyri says as she spins on her heel and completely ignore's milno's pleas before heading to the Briefing room.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno was not actually surprised by Feyri's reaction. Not that she acted that way all the time, but merely because she was as stupid and a day-dreamer as he was a dick.
"Steve, since I can't leave this place yet, can I get a visual feed from the antechamber to hell, also known as the briefing room? I wanted to check on today's victims."

Ask Steve for a visual on the briefing room.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno was not actually surprised by Feyri's reaction. Not that she acted that way all the time, but merely because she was as stupid and a day-dreamer as he was a dick.
"Steve, since I can't leave this place yet, can I get a visual feed from the antechamber to hell, also known as the briefing room? I wanted to check on today's victims."

Ask Steve for a visual on the briefing room.
Your wristpad beeps and then begins showing a feed of the Briefing room.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Flip the ***** out. I am trapped in a jug. . . . . Bottle . . . . glassy thing. See if I can move my. . . . right and left hand in unison. if so, super sayan my way out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flip the ***** out. I am trapped in a jug. . . . . Bottle . . . . glassy thing. See if I can move my. . . . right and left hand in unison. if so, super sayan my way out.
((Welcome to Einsteinian Roulette. You may die for trying to super sayan your way out.))
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

((Welcome to Einsteinian Roulette. You may die for trying to super sayan your way out.))
you mean welcome back. And i am kinda hoping to. . . . . die you say?
. . . . . . . .

Flip the ***** out. I am trapped in a jug. . . . . Bottle . . . . glassy thing. See if I can move my. . . . right and left hand in unison. if so, super sayan my way out bang on the glass. . . . . softly.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

you mean welcome back. And i am kinda hoping to. . . . . die you say?
. . . . . . . .

Flip the ***** out. I am trapped in a jug. . . . . Bottle . . . . glassy thing. See if I can move my. . . . right and left hand in unison. if so, super sayan my way out bang on the glass. . . . . softly.
You manage to raise you new arm as well as your old one with some difficulty and tap on the glass.
"Just relax" The doctor says, his voice muffled through the tank and the fluid, "You need to stay in there while the flesh binds with the prosthetic. Don't struggle too much more you may quite literally lose your head."

Another doctor, this one in a respirator and large circular glasses walks over and looks into the tank.

"Will be out soon. Will need fluid mask and arm band after. Temporary."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

If the coils are too big, use the ones out of a Gauss Rifle instead. Also, swap out the rocket's warhead for a solid ferrous core, so it's both more affected by the magnetic effect of the coils and has more integrity. Also, make a solid, arrow-shaped tip out of tungsten or depleted uranium (DU preferred) and put it on the front of the rocket.

Although this removes the explosive effect of the warhead, this will essentially turn it into a rocket-propelled gauss rifle with a kinetic penetrator warhead.

Yes. What I'm doing is Hybridizing Gauss and Rocket.

The Gauss portion gets the rocket bullet up to (gauss) speed, then the rocket increases that further.

Aka a two-stage rocket, aka useless at close -range but very powerful at long ranges due to increased force and penetration. =)

Who says it'll be bad at short range? It'll blow holes slightly bigger than a gauss rifle's at short range, but at long range it will be devastating.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although this removes the explosive effect of the warhead, this will essentially turn it into a rocket-propelled gauss rifle with a kinetic penetrator warhead.
((What you are creating is almost a Bolter from Warhammer 40K.))
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((What you are creating is almost a Bolter from Warhammer 40K.))

No, that's the base rocket rifle.

I'm creating an Enhanced Bolter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope, the basic rocket rifle lacks short-range capabilities. You are actually creating a bolter.))
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Nope, the basic rocket rifle lacks short-range capabilities. You are actually creating a bolter.))

I don't recall bolters being part gauss. From what I remember, they're pure rocket.

Also, my rounds won't explode, bolter rounds do.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't recall bolters being part gauss. From what I remember, they're pure rocket.

Also, my rounds won't explode, bolter rounds do.
((Yeah, I got the difference. No explosive warhead, and bolters fire with a mostly common firing mechanism. The gauss system uses magnets to fire metal slugs.

Edit: Nevermind. Although...Bolter. :P))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:04:29 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 2101