_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686426 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #330 on: May 08, 2012, 02:56:14 pm »

((A soon to be dead one.))
((Faith couldn't hurt a fly.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2012, 02:57:45 pm »

(We all know he's soon to be dead because in about five minutes Milno will be like...

"S-shut up! I didn't try to save you, I just wanted to kill somebody! St-stupid medic!"

and hop off back to the infirmary. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2012, 02:58:12 pm »

Tactical retreat, hide in a closet or at least someplace shadowy.

(( Maybe Elisaz wouldn't be so insane if the government had been able to imprison him semi-permanently. And hey, Hitler was an evil mastermind who personally was a goof.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2012, 03:06:42 pm »

(( Maybe Elisaz wouldn't be so insane if the government had been able to imprison him semi-permanently. And hey, Hitler was an evil mastermind who personally was a goof.))

And the thread gets Godwinned.

Cheers and tokens all around! (Not on me.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2012, 03:11:45 pm »

((Hey, Elisaz is a good guy, he just wants some love. Not.

Well. At least he did not go for the "kill", so there was almost no damage done to the offended side.

Also: This RtD needs a TVTropes page.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:20:07 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #335 on: May 08, 2012, 03:19:49 pm »

((A soon to be dead one.))
((Faith couldn't hurt a fly.))
Faith might not but...
"WHAT."

Wriggle free of rapist. Restore status of pants.

(I like how Elisaz's backstory is basically evil James Bond, and in game he's sort of a blathering idiot. XD)
((Well, god complex. Tends to interfere with these sorts of things. :P))
As you look down at the wild eyed man attempting to tear your pants off you suddenly feel something twitch in the back of your mind, like a half forgotten memory or a malignant predatory instinct, buried but reawakening. The world seems to shrink, tunnel vision setting in on the face of the man attacking you. You feel your tendons and muscles tense and strain, taste copper on your tongue, feel your heart pound in your chest. And then everything goes red.

Hallelujah

[Dex:3+2][Strength: 4+3]

Your arms whip out of their own accord and fasten themselves around Elizas' neck, fingers digging in deep enough to draw blood as you stand up and lift him up, holding him above your head by the throat before hurling him across the room into some of the mess hall tables. He smashes into them and bounces of, breaking several before coming to a halt. You walk towards him slowly, Your breath coming in faster and faster gasps as you hyperventilate and grind your teeth.

[Elizas end:5] Elizas throws some of the wreckage of the table off himself and stands up, wiping the blood of a fresh gash in his forehead away. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 08, 2012, 03:22:33 pm »

Error, Pants status not restored.

((You're in for it, bro.  :P))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 08, 2012, 03:24:55 pm »

((GOD

DAMN

IT

Am I even still in control?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 08, 2012, 03:25:47 pm »

((She is walking like a penguin. A killer penguin. Sincerely, if Elisaz dies he won't be missed, but if he goes for the rest of the people...Yeah, this will be messy.))

Milno hears the distinctive sounds of shit breaking.
"Steve, what was that?"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:34:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2012, 03:32:55 pm »

((GOD

DAMN

IT

Am I even still in control?))
Not really, but you can try to bring yourself back under control. Might be easier without that -1 to will.

((She is walking like a penguin. A killer penguin. Sincerely, if Elisaz dies he won't be missed, but if he goes for the rest of the people...Yeah, this will be messy.))

Milno hears the distinctive sounds of shit breaking.
"Steve, what was that?"
I consider her pants to be back at the VR machine, so less penguin, more "Berzerking, half naked woman"

>Oh, that? Thats the sound of Faith killing Elizas with her bare hands.

The holo display in the Briefing room switches to a feed of a half naked Faith approaching a rather shaken looking Elizas.

>I'd offer you popcorn but you know, no body and all.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 08, 2012, 03:37:56 pm »

Milno sits on the bed and starts to watch.
"So, how did she throw him with so much strength as to break those tables?"

Suddenly, a flash of understanding passes through his eyes. The old man. They really should have destroyed that piece of shit, but Faith was probably already contaminated and insisted them not to do so.
"Well, I guess I may need "The Teamkiller" back."
He points to the rifle he returned to Ivan.

>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 08, 2012, 03:39:00 pm »

(("Fuck" on both accounts.))

Try to snap out of it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 08, 2012, 03:40:20 pm »

((Oh. Oh goodness.))

GM: Can mortality happen on the Ship?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 08, 2012, 03:42:31 pm »

(("Fuck" on both accounts.))
((On the bright side, now she has full movements since her pants dropped. And Steve also has all of it recorded!

Faith will be one of the favorites tapes of the convicts for their lonely happy time in the upcoming HMRC years.))
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 08, 2012, 03:47:12 pm »

"Uh, hi. I was ahh, wondering if you had any, uhh broken equipment or, maybe some scrap, I could, uhh experiment with?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 2101