_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686798 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #360 on: May 08, 2012, 04:52:53 pm »

Thomas walks into the VR room. "Not now. It's still far too early." Thomas walks into the Lounge, where he kicks back in a chair, switches the TV onto the equivalent of the military history channel, pulls out his cigarette, and finally is able to relax.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2012, 04:53:00 pm »

Wait patiantly. Blow bubbles to pass the time. bubbles are pretty.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #362 on: May 08, 2012, 05:02:40 pm »

Elisaz looks up at the new, bestial version of Faith approaching him. He backs up. "Hey, easy there Faith. Nothing wrong with having some fun is there?" He lets out a small grin whilst eyeing Nikitan with an expression in his eyes of Help me, as he slowly rises his leg up...

Kick Faith hard enough to stun but not seriously injure. Then shut the door and get behind Nikitan.
(("Fuck" on both accounts.))

Try to snap out of it.
Faith doesn't falter for an instant as she approaches Elizas, if anything her rage only increases as she gets closer to him.
[Faith dex:4+2]
[Elizas dex:5]
[Elizas strength:4]
[Faith strength:3+3]
Elizas strikes out with a swift kick to the stomach, trying to knock her away ans stun her. His blow lands dead center in her gut but rather then being stunned she instantly curls around it, catching his foot with one arm and holding it against her as she raises her other arm into the air.[Faith dex: 3+2][Faith strength: 2+3][Faith End:4][Elizas End:4] She brings her elbow down onto Elizas's shin, attempting to snap his leg. Elizas cries out in pain as her blow connects, but doesn't seem too badly injured by it.

Faith pauses a moment to cripple a man attempting to come to Elizas' aid and then raises her arm to attempt another leg break when a dart strikes her square in the neck. An instant later she is down and men in black uniforms are swarming around her, picking her up and taking her away. They all disappear behind the MAINTENANCE door, which closes behind them.

>Faith
You wake up, back in pitch darkness. You try to move but instantly feel the grip of cold metal restraints on all your limbs, especially the naked lower ones.

"I thought we told you to refrain from sexual activities."

Ivan shudders at the memory of the last time he heard that cry. "Nope, Its my only weapon at the moment"
Milno snarls.
"Where is the rest of our team? We have a frenzied half-naked person and no one cares? Elisaz may die as much as he wants, but if she comes for the rest of the team..."

He sighs and tests if he'll be able to get back up. He also tries to communicate with the people on the briefing room.
"Faith is berserking in the rec room."
You attempt to get out of bed, trying to raise yourself up, but the metal cast is completely wrapped around your waist and covering one whole leg, in addition to being very heavy. If you're going anywhere, it's going to be rolling out of bed and then dragging yourself along on your stomach.

"Dunno, I'm gonna go find my armor" Head to where my armor and other weapons are stored.
You head to the Hanger and find the locker with your name on it.

Looks like... she missed my point completely for being out of her mind. Still, that rage has some feeling of unholy xenos filth to it, I think. It reminds me of those sites about the aliens, it has the same air to it.
Comrade Faith, what are you now?
Then he sees that look in Elizas eyes. Dammit.
Remember if there had been anything on induced rage in those sites I've read.
If Faith continues her rampage, intercept her and trip her. Get both of us stumbled in process if needed.

You think back and try to remember anything you read which might explain her behavior. Suddenly you've got it!

"FAITH!" you yell to her, smiling "I KNOW WHATS WRONG! YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM A CONDITION CALLED "PMS"!"

She still doesn't seem to notice you. Well dang. You charge into the fray and attempt to sweep the leg.
[Faith dex:3+2]
[Nik dex: 2-1]
[Faith str:3+3]
[Nik end:1]
[Faith end:3]
[Nik end:2]
You swing your foot around in an attempt to trip Faith and hopefully halt her rampage. As your foot nears her, Faith raises her own foot into the air and brings it down hard, directly onto your ankle. The resulting loud crunching noise, ungodly pain and blurring vision gives you the feeling that something very bad just happened. You scream and clutch at your shattered ankle, barely remaining conscious.

As you try to crawl away you notice men in black uniforms starting to file out of the MAINTENANCE door across the room. The rest is just a blur of pain and watering eyes.

Spawn three targets at mid range to test rate of fire. One of them MkIII, one Battle Suit, and one Avatar of War, so I can do penetration tests at mid range at the same time.

((I need to know recoil stuff, too.))
The rifle seems to fire about as fast as a gauss rifle, ie once every 1.5 seconds or so. As per penetration, it penetrates the Mk III just fine but stands no chance against the Battle suit and Avatar.

"I guess I'll take the bag with the broken lazer rifle."
The armory master takes two of your tokens and hands you a clear plastic stack containing a laser rifle and an assortment of random electronic parts.

Thomas walks into the VR room. "Not now. It's still far too early." Thomas walks into the Lounge, where he kicks back in a chair, switches the TV onto the equivalent of the military history channel, pulls out his cigarette, and finally is able to relax.
You walk into the rec/mess hall. There is a half naked woman attempting to murder a man while another man crawls away, holding his leg in pain. You shrug. It's a short walk to the couch where you sit down, strike the self igniting head of the cigarette against the fabric and take a drag, flipping on the tv to drown out all the screaming.

Wait patiantly. Blow bubbles to pass the time. bubbles are pretty.
You attempt to blow bubbles but very soon realize that whatever this fluid is, it's filling your lungs and providing oxygen, rather then normal air. As such, you have no air with which to blow bubbles. This makes you very sad.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:07:29 pm by piecewise »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 08, 2012, 05:10:57 pm »

Action:
Cry aloud. Failing that, see what liquid oxygen taste like and see what my new body can do that doesnt require me mooing, much. Also, see if I still have my john.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2012, 05:13:39 pm »

Thomas still can't hear the TV, his brow furrowed as he shouted "SHUT UP GODDAMN IT! FIGHT AND BE MOLESTED SILENTLY!" Thomas turns the TV up louder.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2012, 05:18:22 pm »

Press the tooth for one second. If that doesn't help to subside the pain, go for two. However the outcome, after doing that drag myself to the Doc's to get patched up.
((Nah, I knew those bonuses to strength didn't mean her endurance stat was buffed up that much too. Also, pretty pathetic on my part, but at least I held her off enough (thanks to the timely intervention of the men in black) so that only one blow landed on Elizas. Guess that amounts to accomplishing the task of helping the comrades.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2012, 05:22:12 pm »

Action:
Cry aloud. Failing that, see what liquid oxygen taste like and see what my new body can do that doesnt require me mooing, much. Also, see if I still have my john.
You cry and gurgle a bit in your tank.

Thomas still can't hear the TV, his brow furrowed as he shouted "SHUT UP GODDAMN IT! FIGHT AND BE MOLESTED SILENTLY!" Thomas turns the TV up louder.
The fighting seems to be dying down but that screaming just keeps going.

Press the tooth for one second. If that doesn't help to subside the pain, go for two. However the outcome, after doing that drag myself to the Doc's to get patched up.
((Nah, I knew those bonuses to strength didn't mean her endurance stat was buffed up that much too. Also, pretty pathetic on my part, but at least I held her off enough (thanks to the timely intervention of the men in black) so that only one blow landed on Elizas. Guess that amounts to accomplishing the task of helping the comrades.))
You press the tooth switch. Just before you pass out you realize the folly of attempting to cure pain with more pain.

You wake up in the Infirmary with a cast on your ankle.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2012, 05:23:31 pm »

Strip another Gauss Rifle for coils and chip, and then get another gauss chip. Integrate all of that, then repeat penetration test, both with and without Gauss Overcharge. As well, observe effects of Recoil.

Also, attempt to link any open Tinker programs together, including mine, so that we could collaborate if we so wished, or work separately, but in the same "area".
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:00:55 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 08, 2012, 05:28:36 pm »

((Well, at least that saved me from feeling the pain on the way to the infirmary. And, well, a sharper/stronger pain may dull the feeling of the lesser one, afaik. Or at least divert attention, that is.))
See if Doc or anyone else is around.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 08, 2012, 05:29:19 pm »

Put on armor and grab weapons, head to the VR room.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 08, 2012, 05:30:25 pm »

((Guess that amounts to accomplishing the task of helping the comrades.))
((...You do know that that would still be the only blow he would take, right? >.>

The next time she flips and Milno is nearby, I'll throw her some kinetic amps and get out of the way.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 08, 2012, 05:33:34 pm »

Thomas stands up, his mouth working the filter on his cigarette to shreds. He walks into the Rec Room, expecting to see at least, a xenomorph rampage.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 08, 2012, 05:40:51 pm »

Elisaz calls out to Nikitan, "Uh, thanks!" Sure Faith had come close to murdering him, but she didn't in a rather primal and bestial way. Elisaz liked that. He then inspects the wound Faith had given him.

Check out my shin.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #373 on: May 08, 2012, 06:19:37 pm »

Elisaz calls out to Nikitan, "Uh, thanks!" Sure Faith had come close to murdering him, but she didn't in a rather primal and bestial way. Elisaz liked that. He then inspects the wound Faith had given him.

Check out my shin.
It's got a hell of a welt, but at least it's not broken.

Thomas stands up, his mouth working the filter on his cigarette to shreds. He walks into the Rec Room, expecting to see at least, a xenomorph rampage.
Tv is in the rec room, silly.

Put on armor and grab weapons, head to the VR room.
You grab your gear, suit up and head to the Rec/mess room, only to find crews already cleaning up, replacing tables, and carting off the injured. Looks like you missed the party.

((Well, at least that saved me from feeling the pain on the way to the infirmary. And, well, a sharper/stronger pain may dull the feeling of the lesser one, afaik. Or at least divert attention, that is.))
See if Doc or anyone else is around.
You wave your arms around and gain the attention of a doctor in Large round glasses and a respirator.

"What?" he asks as he slides up next to your bed.

Strip another Gauss Rifle for coils and chip, and then get another gauss chip. Integrate all of that, then repeat penetration test, both with and without Gauss Overcharge. As well, observe effects of Recoil.

Also, attempt to link any open Tinker programs together, including mine, so that we could collaborate if we so wished, or work separately, but in the same "area".
You link the currently running tinker programs together, allowing the users to speak to one another and interact if they desire.

As per that action, I'm assuming you want to double the number of coils in the gun as well as adding another charging circuit?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 08, 2012, 06:21:29 pm »

Thomas, confused about his location both in the world and the ship, wanders into the VR room and looks around for an open console.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 2101