_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733038 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Breathing is overrated.
« Reply #660 on: May 10, 2012, 08:36:13 pm »

Does milno have -1 too?
((Yes he does. But then he has knowledge obtained from a video which grants him +1. Uhhh...It is better if we avoid meta, but I was going to make him talk to Ivan about that anyway. And share knowledge with anyone who wants, to be fair.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 10, 2012, 08:37:59 pm »

Ok, then.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 10, 2012, 08:39:04 pm »

Does milno have -1 too?
((Yes he does. But then he has knowledge obtained from a video which grants him +1. Uhhh...It is better if we avoid meta, but I was going to make him talk to Ivan about that anyway. And share knowledge with anyone who wants, to be fair.))
((You could have him host a little knowledge sharing session over VR.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #663 on: May 10, 2012, 10:06:32 pm »

((What if I ridged it, and put amps along the ridges?))
Thomas sets it up so that he can send an electric charge along the drill.
((What if I ridged it, and put amps along the ridges?))
Thomas sets it up so that he can send an electric charge along the drill.
Hmm, well for it to work it would need to be serrated... the amplifiers don't do rotational force well so you'd have to make it so they're hitting in a forward way. As per electrifying it, yeah, sure, that will work. Just make sure you're insulated.

Aim and fire two bursts in response.
[con:5] You fire two bursts into the window where you were fired upon and a spray of something warm sprays out. You're about to pump your fist in triumph when something slams into you from behind. [End:4] You bounce and tumble and land on all fours just in time to see the other MK III screaming toward you, brandishing its laser as a club. 

Back up and throw a Kiloton charge at the Arbiter, and when it is close, detonate it.
You're going to detonate a 1 kiloton nuclear charge...from 20 paces?

I feel you may be underestimating things here.

Milno takes a moment to look at the woman who is probably the one who was causing a ruckus before answering the armory master.
"I would like to check on the price of both the medium and long range ones. And I want both a gauss rifle and a set of powered tools to switch out the kits."
"The long kit is a long range barrel, smart-scope and bipod. Meant for sniping.  Medium range is pretty much just the barrel. See, normal Gauss barrels aren't rifled, because rifling causes them to need replacing more often. So they're sturdier, but less accurate. Long is 3, medium is 1. Power tools are 2, gauss rifle is 2." The armory master rambles off while laying things on the counter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 10, 2012, 10:28:46 pm »

(... Feyri is yandere...)
((No she isn't. No she isn't. No. Isn't.

No.

No!-...

Oh, look at the ship's status! Someone predicted my revolution plan! Ah well...Glad to see you all alive.

Nobody even thanked the Armory Master. Oh, you people. :P))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #665 on: May 10, 2012, 10:30:09 pm »

"Gimme a ... mark two suit, if there's one. Any free weapons that are dependent on strength you could provide, by any chance?"

She had a sudden feeling of apprehension and decided on covering her back before ultimate firepower.

She also glanced at the person next to her.

"Hi, who are you and why are you going with such light weapons?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 10, 2012, 10:40:51 pm »

((Can I still turn my laser rifle in for a full refund? Also, how much would PyroDesu's weapon cost to be produced and which would be its stats? I am trying to check which one would be better, spending a lot of time designing a weapon or simply fidgeting with the existent ones.))

"Does any of the suits have a compensation system to allow the shooter to keep a steady aim without the need for crouching or laying down and positioning the bipod? Also, is there an ammo option for the Heavy Gauss Cannon that does not include nuclear-tipped shells? A large amount of our missions have been heavily reliant on short-range firepower."

He heard the woman talk and turned to her.
"Hello, I am Milno Enedrasi, and this light weapon can still blow holes around the size of volleyballs on an unprotected human's body."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #667 on: May 10, 2012, 10:43:39 pm »

"Pfft, volleyballs? A real rifle should blast holes the size of humans in an unprotected human body! Of course, I, erm.. 'misplaced' mine trusty weapons, so I can't show you."

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 10, 2012, 10:48:19 pm »

Milno barely contained a mischievous giggle. He was sent to the HMRC by sheer idiocy of the Justice system, but from his time around the Sword, he could already tell most people here really needed to be institutionalized.
"Where are your real rifles now, then? I see none."

Nobody even thanked the Armory Master. Oh, you people. :P))
((Her own ass was on the line and she did nothing else aside from her duty.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:16:18 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #669 on: May 10, 2012, 11:16:34 pm »

"Gimme a ... mark two suit, if there's one. Any free weapons that are dependent on strength you could provide, by any chance?"

She had a sudden feeling of apprehension and decided on covering her back before ultimate firepower.

She also glanced at the person next to her.

"Hi, who are you and why are you going with such light weapons?"
"Check your locker for the MK II, it should be there now. And a free heavy weapon? Sure lemme just..." The armory master leaves and comes back a few minutes later carrying a large box. She sets it down heavily on the counter and slides it to you.

((Can I still turn my laser rifle in for a full refund? Also, how much would PyroDesu's weapon cost to be produced and which would be its stats? I am trying to check which one would be better, spending a lot of time designing a weapon or simply fidgeting with the existent ones.))

"Does any of the suits have a compensation system to allow the shooter to keep a steady aim without the need for crouching or laying down and positioning the bipod? Also, is there an ammo option for the Heavy Gauss Cannon that does not include nuclear-tipped shells? A large amount of our missions have been heavily reliant on short-range firepower."

He heard the woman talk and turned to her.
"Hello, I am Milno Enedrasi, and this light weapon can still blow holes around the size of volleyballs on an unprotected human's body."

Yeah, you can return that laser rifle seeing as you haven't used it. Pyro's I believe was...11 token. A clip for it would be 4. So 15 total. It would have something like +2 short, +1 medium, 0 long. Strength stuff would all be below the 15 of your suit.

"Synth-arms have steady-shot. I'm sure you could whip up some sort of system to do the same thing with your exoskeleton, though it might need some pretty extensive reprogramming. Exo's are designed to move with you, after all. Oh and yeah, that nuke tipped crap is just standard because it's what they use in the army. There are ones that are just solid metal, Hellshot, Armor piercing, and G-shells."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 10, 2012, 11:41:41 pm »

Milno looked at the woman, then shifted his gaze to the large box and grinned fiercely behind his suit's faceplate before turning back to face the armory master.
"Do you have a list of different types of ammo for both the gauss rifle and the gauss cannon and their prices? As for the effects, I can check them on the VR Machines."

((@GM: Seems to be roughly equivalent to the Piezoelectric Shard launcher. I guess I won't spend much time developing big bats with big nails, although just trying to create a self-propelled shell for the gauss weapons may be a good idea.
Well, I am going to sleep now.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #671 on: May 10, 2012, 11:48:49 pm »

Milno looked at the woman, then shifted his gaze to the large box and grinned fiercely behind his suit's faceplate before turning back to face the armory master.
"Do you have a list of different types of ammo for both the gauss rifle and the gauss cannon and their prices? As for the effects, I can check them on the VR Machines."

((@GM: Seems to be roughly equivalent to the Piezoelectric Shard launcher. I guess I won't spend much time developing big bats with big nails, although just trying to create a self-propelled shell for the gauss weapons may be a good idea.
Well, I am going to sleep now.))
"I can write up a list, but it will take a bit. I'll have to do inventory. I'm fairly sure we have some others..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 10, 2012, 11:51:32 pm »

"I can write up a list, but it will take a bit. I'll have to do inventory. I'm fairly sure we have some others..."
"Sure."

((Does that mean I'll have to give you some time or give her some time? Because I am heading to bed now.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 10, 2012, 11:58:15 pm »

Thomas serrates the drill, then sets it so the spinning would trigger the amps. He insulates the drill, then puts in a hydraulics system that pushes the drill forward.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #674 on: May 11, 2012, 01:09:57 am »

"Sure."

((Does that mean I'll have to give you some time or give her some time? Because I am heading to bed now.))
The armory master heads into the back for a minute and then comes back with a list in hand.

"Lets see. For the rifle we got AP, HP, Melter, Redshell and Blackshot. AP and HP are same price per clip that normal is. Redshell is 3 rounds for a token, and Blackshot is 5 for a token.

For the Cannon we got AP, Standard nuke tipped, straight metal, Hellshot and G-shells.  Ap and standard are same price, straight metal is 2, hellshot is 5 per clip and G-shells are 4 each."

She hands you the list and smirks a bit. "I got a few special shells of my own, but they're probably outside your price range."

Thomas serrates the drill, then sets it so the spinning would trigger the amps. He insulates the drill, then puts in a hydraulics system that pushes the drill forward.
Ok, got everything but the hydraulics. Assume you just want it to shoot out a foot or so right? 
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 2101