_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686215 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I stopped trying Elisaz because I don't think having a sex-crazed eunuch running around would work out very well.))
((Yeah, guessed so. I guess the only thing he could still do was humping people's legs like a harmless puppy.

Good luck with your "new character" though. Elisaz won't be missed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I stopped trying Elisaz because I don't think having a sex-crazed eunuch running around would work out very well.))
((Yeah, guessed so. I guess the only thing he could still do was humping people's legs like a harmless puppy.

(( While everyone on the ship hated Elisaz, (if I was on there, I personally wouldn't stop from breaking his face) I think everyone as players enjoyed the antics he got into. But I knew there was a time he would go too far.

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.))   
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

(( While everyone on the ship hated Elisaz, (if I was on there, I personally wouldn't stop from breaking his face) I think everyone as players enjoyed the antics he got into. But I knew there was a time he would go too far.

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.))

((Words to live by.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((You know how to act the psycho. Kudos to you, the GM for acting along and paraphrasing your hard points and to everyone else for their reactions.

So, kudos to all! Yay! Kudos!))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Hey, my character might miss Elisaz! I mean, he might be one of the 'poor, deluded bastards' who actually liked Elisaz. He just didn't have time to learn the guy and only remembered him as a comrade he helped in a difficult situation. You know, 'people tend to like those whom they helped' and such.
Just wanted to point this out  ;) (Personally, however, I'd probably go by the same course of actions as you mentioned - or just ignore the freak for the time being)
Also, thanks, Tiruin (not sure I deserve those, but it seems you don't want to discriminate, do you? ) :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((...
Also, thanks, Tiruin (not sure I deserve those, but it seems you don't want to discriminate, do you? ) :) ))
((Discriminate? Never in my thoughts, sir. I just love how this thread, along with the players therein, has become epic in itself. Everyone matters, as we are all meant to live or die for the HMRC.

Aaaaand cutting off with the OOC now, returning to main thread.  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Nikitian: From some of your last posts, I was actually betting your character would have a creepy attraction for "May" as soon as he stumbled upon her. You were the only one saying the genderless creature was "beautiful" and all. >.>))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((I would have said that too were I not lost in the infinite folds of the station xD

I wonder if the armory master will assess overdue payments...))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Everyone matters, as we are all meant to live or die for the HMRC.
((Sigged. Not the Magisters, not the abstract People, not the State/UWM, not Steve, not even our own lives. Just the 'Corps themselves.
"FOR THE HMRC!"

@Caellath Quite likely, actually :P Still, things sometimes go funny, so we'll see how this turns out. He might feel revulsion, you know, if he learns she was the comrade named Elisaz from before. Or maybe sadness and sorrow from his comrade dying (if only as a personality).))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

((And there's the quote for my signature. :)))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And there's the quote for my signature. :)))

((Hey Prosperus, how about May comes over and interacts with your character in the mess hall, seeing as how everyone else is either in a VR machine, or Faith.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((...*raises timid hand* I'm sorta not doing anything...))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

(("Interact", huh?...But sure! However, I am gonna get some sleep in a few minutes.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...*raises timid hand* I'm sorta not doing anything...))
(("Interact", huh?...But sure! However, I am gonna get some sleep in a few minutes.))

((Hm, guess I'll wait til' you wake up later Prosperus. I'm in the south-east USA so it's about noon here.

Skyrunner, I'm just wondering, where are you? On the ship, I mean.))
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:17:34 am by TCM »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((Hm, guess I'll wait til' you wake up later Prosperus. I'm in the south-east USA so it's about noon here.
Skyrunner, I'm just wondering, where are you?))

((Hmmm, I am in China currently. I'll be here for another 3 months before I return to tha Nethalands. There it would be 2 pm. Much better time difference. :P))
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 2101