_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5797229 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1740 on: May 25, 2012, 07:58:57 pm »

"I don't think there's much to do... Maybe those VR machine things? I haven't really tried them yet."

Head over to VR. Call up Help menu.

"I've used them a bit before."

Follow Empyrean, join her in a joint VR session.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 25, 2012, 09:32:04 pm »

Lets try this out shall we?TELL MYSELF THAT LIKE FISH AND THEN GO TELL THE AM THANK YOU FOR EARLIER AND TELL HER ABOUT MY GUN. THEN ASK HER HOW TO MAKE IT SHOOT THOUGH ARMOR
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 25, 2012, 09:34:30 pm »

Lets try this out shall we?TELL MYSELF THAT LIKE FISH AND THEN GO TELL THE AM THANK YOU FOR EARLIER AND TELL HER ABOUT MY GUN. THEN ASK HER HOW TO MAKE IT SHOOT THOUGH ARMOR
((GM's Comprehension Roll anyone? Well, there is also the speech roll alternative.))

((On an unrelated note, I just remembered Pentagram Guy, a.k.a. Ehndras, said he usually plays his characters like "paladins" or something while using it as an excuse for dividing Erik's loot fairly. Well, his character is quite low on the paladin scale after what happened with that pile of flesh and fail.))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:56:26 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: May 25, 2012, 11:07:45 pm »

((GM's Comprehension Roll anyone? Well, there is also the speech roll alternative.))

((On an unrelated note, I just remembered Pentagram Guy, a.k.a. Ehndras, said he usually plays his characters like "paladins" or something while using it as an excuse for dividing Erik's loot fairly. Well, his character is quite low on the paladin scale after what happened with that pile of flesh and fail.))

((What? I specifically tripped, it was in the action.))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 25, 2012, 11:09:17 pm »

((What? I specifically tripped, it was in the action.))
((...You actually tripped on purpose. That was also in the action.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: May 25, 2012, 11:10:11 pm »

(Not very pure-hearted, in other words? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 25, 2012, 11:11:50 pm »

((I was bored. And hey, no one in-game is supposed to know I tripped on purpose, it was supposed to be acted in accident. As I stated beforehand, I was bored and everyone was being strange so I decided to randomly show up and do something about it.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: May 25, 2012, 11:51:24 pm »

((I was bored. And hey, no one in-game is supposed to know I tripped on purpose, it was supposed to be acted in accident. As I stated beforehand, I was bored and everyone was being strange so I decided to randomly show up and do something about it.
((Actually, even the GM stated and made you wiggle on one of the woman's back. So no, your character was actually portrayed as a pervert no matter how you tried to act.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 26, 2012, 12:01:40 am »

((Actually, even the GM stated and made you wiggle on one of the woman's back. So no, your character was actually portrayed as a pervert no matter how you tried to act.))
((I was the only person in control of their faculties there. For once.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: May 26, 2012, 12:04:12 am »

((I was the only person in control of their faculties there. For once.))
((...Do you mean you were also on the pile? Do you want the GM to retcon that? :P

Actually, there were more people enjoying a perfectly normal state of mind, such as Faith, Nikitian and Milno. By normal you can read as not taking part in the pile.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: May 26, 2012, 01:17:39 am »

You peak around the box and look for the source of the illumination. The light is coming from an open bulkhead door at the end of the room. You creep out of behind the box and over toward the door. There's a stairway up to the next level illuminated by loose hanging bulb.

Check the stairs for any movement (also in shadows). If no movement is detected carefully walk up the stairs aiming the laser rifle to the top. If there is movement, stay put and knock person out if he happens to walk by.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1751 on: May 26, 2012, 03:14:24 am »

((I meant the lunch vending machine))
You press a random button on the menu board and it dispenses a blue drink.

Thomas heads to the VR chamber, where he pulls up a cutting torch and a BS. He tests how intense the beam has to be to pierce it.
Its less about if and more about how quickly. On the standard setting it will take about a minute to get through the chest.

(Pretty much. Shooting them before the know whats going on is pretty much the only guaranteed way to get around it)
Now when you say "presence" do you mean total presence or just one of the senses? Like something that just makes you harder to see or something that makes you hard to see, hear, smell, etc.
((I was creating very difficult theories and discarding such a simple thing. Meh, I should think more like my character.

Harder to both. Visual will take priority because those must be the cheaper ones, but I would also like to browse the more expensive options, which I assume contain the whole "can't detect me" package.))

There are various camouflage options available. The simplest don't do much other then change the color of the suit to match the surroundings in a dynamic fashion, while the most advanced can render you completely invisible as long as you're not moving, and damn hard to see otherwise. The other options vary similarly, doing anything from simply muffling footsteps to being a complete zone of silence, but nothing seems to do multiple things.

So long as it's only a triplet of pads on each foot, it's okay.
Alrighty.

Reach the armory and look if the armory master is inside. If she is, wait until the armory master is not busy (if she currently is, otherwise disregard the waiting) and say to her
I'm sorry for bothering you once more, Reverend Comrade whose name yet remains unknown, but I have heard the armory is stocked with recreational drugs. By any chance, does that include tea? Simple black tea, of any quality or brand?
"Tea? Uh. Give me a minute" she says and walks into the back. She returns a moment later with an unlabeled box about the size of your hand.

"There." She says, "That will work. Probably."

"Hrmmm. I need to protect the extra chambers. I could use some scrap metal, but I don't have anymore tokens. Well, I did see a pile of junk in the mess hall, so I could rummage around in there. And I still need to ask people for permission to view their projects. So, I guess i'm going to the mess hall."

Go to the Mess Hall.
You walk to the mess hall.

"I don't think there's much to do... Maybe those VR machine things? I haven't really tried them yet."

"I've used them a bit before."

Follow Empyrean, join her in a joint VR session.
E and May sit down to in neighboring VR machines and enter a joint session.

"Um. Help?" E says after a few moments of staring blankly at the screen.

>What do you need?

Ok, now try that again when the meth wears off.

You peak around the box and look for the source of the illumination. The light is coming from an open bulkhead door at the end of the room. You creep out of behind the box and over toward the door. There's a stairway up to the next level illuminated by loose hanging bulb.

Check the stairs for any movement (also in shadows). If no movement is detected carefully walk up the stairs aiming the laser rifle to the top. If there is movement, stay put and knock person out if he happens to walk by.
You crouch at the bottom of the stairs and wait for a long moment, watching and listening for any sort of movement. Everything is quiet. Your boots squeak slightly as you climb the stairs and peek out into the hall beyond. The corridor at the top of the stairs is just large enough for one man to walk through and lined on either side by bulkhead doors, 4 in total. The second door on the right is slightly ajar and there's light coming from within.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 26, 2012, 04:01:30 am »

Oh. Thank you, really. That would certainly help.
Go to the cafeteria, look for a source of water, preferably boiling-hot. Also look for a mug (or whatever cup I used to pour the unknown drink in) and a straw. Open the box and examine its contents.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 26, 2012, 08:37:09 am »

You crouch at the bottom of the stairs and wait for a long moment, watching and listening for any sort of movement. Everything is quiet. Your boots squeak slightly as you climb the stairs and peek out into the hall beyond. The corridor at the top of the stairs is just large enough for one man to walk through and lined on either side by bulkhead doors, 4 in total. The second door on the right is slightly ajar and there's light coming from within.

Quietly crouch to the second door on the right. Try to get a peek in the room to see if anyone is inside.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 26, 2012, 09:57:00 am »

Shrugging, Neil picks up the drink and tries it. "...Hopefully it's not too bad..."
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 2101